Careercow Saira Rao / sairasameerarao / Race 2 Dinner / Race2D / In This Together Media - Failed congressional candidate whose existence revolves around hating white people

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be :optimistic: and assume the PM's of support are from people who don't realize the full extent of her awfulness and she's giving them a crash course with this Tweet.
Yeah, if you send her a supportive DM and she subtweets you by saying that any support that's not done in public is actually white supremacy - not just nice but better done in public to show solidarity or anything like that, but straight to white supremacy - should be a massive fucking red flag that this is a bitch not to be trusted or listened to.

Unless, of course, you are looking for someone to tell you how shit you are for a couple of hours and then pay them for the privilege. Then it's just a free sample of what you're going to get.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also lol at indians trying to whine about white oppression. Please, get back to me after India gets rid of the caste system and bullshit things like "untouchables" while you sit in your gated ivory tower.
There is an argument that these types make about existing caste and tribal differences in India being worsened by the British Raj through differential treatment, under theories like the so-called 'Martial race' theory under which certain groups made better soldiers. The counterargument is that this theory is true.

Also, the butcher Churchill starved 3 million Bengalis to death so he could ensure Stalin took over Poland.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
She addressed her past Warren tweets:
View attachment 1142984
The only thing you've "learned" since then is that Warren is someone with a lot of clout you can cozy up to for more social climbing before stabbing her in the back by ranting about how racist she is, just like you did with all your white friends.

yahooligan

If I only had a body, I'd be more than just a head
kiwifarms.net
The only thing you've "learned" since then is that Warren is someone with a lot of clout you can cozy up to for more social climbing before stabbing her in the back by ranting about how racist she is, just like you did with all your white friends.
She claims that, but I think she really didn't chase anyone off after all -- I'll guarantee at least half of the people at these "dinners" are plants of some sort. It might have taken them a while to figure out what kind of money train she was aboard, but that's all. She also clearly didn't run off all her huwhite female friends, since once of them is in that publishing venture with her.

I'm starting to think these dinners might even be part of a bigger con -- find the gullible ones who will keep throwing cash at her in the name of white guilt, then squeeze them dry supporting her "art" business or whatever other venture. I'll bet the picture is darker than we have yet imagined.

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
1582535213422.png

Saira Rao and 1.6k people who liked her Tweet forgot Obama was president.

Of course even before him, Al Sharpton ran for president numerous times, and both Democrats and Republicans (remember Herman Cain?) have had black presidential candidates. Both parties have had presidential candidates of various other races too. There have been options for at least three or four decades (honestly probably a lot longer, the first black congressman was elected in fucking 1870). They just don't always win. Which is normal for presidential candidates.

As for the majority of presidential candidates sharing the same ethnic background as the majority of the country, that's called statistics, not identity politics.

Sounds kinda like Rao would prefer that America be a melanin-swapped apartheid.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1159136

Saira Rao and 1.6k people who liked her Tweet forgot Obama was president.

Of course even before him, Al Sharpton ran for president numerous times, and both Democrats and Republicans (remember Herman Cain?) have had black presidential candidates. Both parties have had presidential candidates of various other races too. There have been options for at least three or four decades (honestly probably a lot longer, the first black congressman was elected in fucking 1870). They just don't always win. Which is normal for presidential candidates.

As for the majority of presidential candidates sharing the same ethnic background as the majority of the country, that's called statistics, not identity politics.

Sounds kinda like Rao would prefer that America be a melanin-swapped apartheid.
That’s what all of them (SJWs) want, black and brown people mistreating white people. They want to be bullies.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saira is an extremely angry woman. Why the anger? Well, she's a rich, upper-caste woman (a brahmin if I had to guess) who thinks that she deserves the deference and respect a rich upper-caste woman would get in India. It really pisses her off that Americans, especially white Americans, don't give a tin shit what caste she is. We're not going to show automatic deference and respect to someone because of their caste. We don't even really give a shit if someone's rich. Most Americans aren't going to bow and scrape before someone just because they're rich. And that pisses her off, she's better than everyone else, why can't these stupid Americans see how she's innately worth more than all of these peasants.

I do think a lot of the anger is just performative. I remember someone did some diving into the women at one of those dinners, they were pretty much all plants. I'm sure she has some sort of goal in mind of making these dinners a real thing, maybe franchising out the concept. The problem is that it's never going to catch on. There's only so many white women that can get their husbands to drop 2500 dollary-doos so they can be yelled at by a brown ugly cunt and her brown ugly cunt sidekick. I mean, where's the repeat business going to come from?

Tags
None