Careercow Saira Rao / sairasameerarao / Race 2 Dinner / Race2D / In This Together Media - Failed congressional candidate whose existence revolves around hating white people

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesnt.

She latches on to topical happenings and then mindlessly spews whatever the trendiest buzzwords/concepts are and offers the shittiest takes imaginable solely to rake in attention and "infamy" enough to maintain her shitty attempt at being yet another "edgy woke personality to be interviewed and invited to speak"

When somebody goes out of their way to be both...
a) the most extremist and fanatical and psychotic seeming and sounding proponent of a cause and who goes out of their way to say the most offensive and obnoxious and moronic and contradictory shit in "support" of this cause even when doing so is a massive liability to the cause

b) utterly and completely and blatantly uninterested in said cause or its actual tangible success/failure, be it discussing non-controversial and non-clickbait aspects of it, learning more about its history and foundational principles, or even doing the bare minimum to give it financial or active support in a way that even slightly and momentarily costs or inconveniences them beyond immidiate photo-op schtick

...then you can 100% guarantee that this person is nothing but a cynical fauxnatic looking to tard cum a cause for profit/power/gratification by performatively spinning themselves as the causes most radical and extreme edgelord supporters and leaders.

So when you see someone like rao spew takes like this, remember that it is moronic and hateful and hypocritical by design, and is motivated by nothing more than a mindless obsession with fame and clout, and that she has zero interest in anything beyond that

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should say that to all the white people who are sick with the disease.
She would so long as there is a camera running.

Then she would then email every journalist she knows "casually" asking if they are interested in this hot new story.

Then she would spend weeks on a social media crusade against the "violent and racist murder/rape threats" against her and her children because of her brave rejection of white patriarchal social norms.

Then the moment its convinient and she realises/thinks the wind has changed enough she would have an epiphany and realise "the evil smelly leftists who pushed her to say and write all these horrible things were really the bad guys all along and she now wants to move to a more moderate and rational mindset"

Then she will have an op-ed in the daily wire about her sickening experiences at the hands of "unnamed but powerful" left wing personalities and will try to turn her coming out as republican into a press event

Then she will start amping up the "disgusting fucking savages and degenerates and their (((democrat))) masters" style tweets and rhetoric once mainstream right wing attention wanes.

Seriously nibbas. People like Rao have zero fucking care about the cause on any level past their grifting, so trying to poke holes in their bullshit is like trying to offer theological counterarguments to convicted fraudster/sickfuck televangelists regarding their "the bible explicitly says you have to mail me cash and naked pictures of your daughter or you will go to hell" pay-per-view sermons.

Just log her most extreme spewings down and archive for posterity....and then when she tries to reinvent herself you can have a pleasing high time furnishing those who despise her with much needed ammo to torpedo her new grift before it begins

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To elaborate on what @Judge Holden is saying, I suspect that the moronic nature of the material produced by the posers in question is not only deliberate, but it works in the same way as those laughable "Nigerian prince" scam emails; it's intentionally stupid enough to repel less-gullible members of its audience, so the scammer doesn't waste their time and effort on marks who might actually be able to see through the scam. If the scammer wanted to actually work hard for a living, they would have chosen a different line of work, after all!

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saira has some exciting news for us:

View attachment 1212488

If there's any aspiring writers on here, take inspiration that if this imbecile can get a book deal simply by whining on twitter about white women, then you can definitely get your project published.
I guess she doesn't know how to proof read. Typos and run on sentences aren't making me eager to read this book. Didn't she tank her law career by writing a book? I look forward to the book after this one where she trashes Regina and puts all the blame on her when this Race2Dinner venture comes to an end. There simply aren't enough rich white ladies with guilt complexes to fund it indefinitely.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Saira has some exciting news for us:

View attachment 1212488

If there's any aspiring writers on here, take inspiration that if this imbecile can get a book deal simply by whining on twitter about white women, then you can definitely get your project published.
Given the emerging global economic downturn that is likely to make 2008-2009 look like happy fun times by the time this book actually gets written and onto bookstore shelves (or at least shelves of the bookstores that survive), I'm pretty sure the Cult of Woke is going to be in a steep decline, at least among the white, middle- and upper-middle class women this book is meant for.

Willingness to take on the burden of unearned guilt over one's privilege depends upon the guilty party actually feeling like they have unearned privilege. They have to not only feel financially, materially, and socially secure to the point of complacency; they also have to have a nagging sense that they haven't actually earned any of it, don't really deserve it, and thus the fundamental unfairness of the world is, somehow, partially their fault.

The white women this book is meant for are not going to feel so privileged, much less guilty about it, not when their standard of living has abruptly fallen, their 401k is gutted, keeping up with the bills gets hard, and they lie awake at night worrying about their kids' futures. Suddenly having to struggle--even if it's just a little bit--and give up luxuries they once took completely for granted, doesn't tend to make people say, "Yeah, I totally deserve this, and am so privileged." Not for long, anyway.

And even the ones who don't suffer financial disruptions of their own are going to feel insecure enough to want to protect what they've got--especially once the unashamed commie types start making political demands that might directly threaten their well-being. Affluent liberals can turn mighty conservative once they perceive a genuine threat to their continued affluence. They might jokingly say, "Eat the Rich!", but they mean those who are significantly richer than themselves.

So if the publisher doesn't decide to tighten their belt against the emerging financial crisis by canceling publication of certain niche titles, I expect this book to be a virtually unsellable cultural relic by the time it comes out. There are already signs that tolerance for the Cult of Woke is fraying, but the world is going to be a very different place at this time next year, and I predict (with a high level of confidence) that it will be so in ways that make a backlash against Wokeness inevitable.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Saira is further souring my experience-ade on Indian people. I have worked with them in the past and they have always exaggerated their competency.
"Your CMS is a pitfall with this bug that we can't edit our news posts after we publish them." "Then don't make mistakes! Why you assuming that there will be mistake?" "Did I say your CMS is a pitfall? I meant your CMS is shit!"
Jesus, when I learned that they graduate computer engineering in two years.

Anyways, I'm just saying that Saira is a talentless hack and has an overinflated sense of worth coupled with idiocy that a layman like Hugh Mungus can dance around her.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Race2Dinner? More like Race2Botttom amirite?

Cunts like her don't realize the sleeping giant of actual white supremacy they're awakening with their bullshit and one day they'll be real sorry for it.

White supremacists could not have asked for a better recruitment tool than modern day woke culture, that doesn't make the white supremacists right, but it does make SJWs like Rao oh so very wrong.

Like I said, when push eventually comes to shove and playtime is over with they'll deeply regret kicking that hornet's nest.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Saira is further souring my experience-ade on Indian people. I have worked with them in the past and they have always exaggerated their competency.
I have generally had really good experiences with Pajeets in tech. In law? Fuck you, cunt. This cunt is the most horrible cunt. Fuck this street shitting cunt.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I have generally had really good experiences with Pajeets in tech. In law? Fuck you, cunt. This cunt is the most horrible cunt. Fuck this street shitting cunt.
Was it in the last few years or a decade ago? Maybe there has been a change in their higher education?

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Saira is further souring my experience-ade on Indian people.
a layman like Hugh Mungus can dance around her.
I've just learned of this person. It can't be ignored anymore. There are hordes of these American-hating, rabidly racist Indian women of late, many of them in politics. In my state alone we have Ksharma Sawant, Pramila Jayapal, and that Zarna Joshi bitch you referenced.

I don't want to be bigoted, but things like this really try my convictions. These people are mostly 1st generation immigrants. They chose to come here of their own will. We didn't particularly want these people here, but we were told that Indians were hardworking and loyal citizens, which I used to believe.

I'd particularly welcome any Indians reading this to try and explain this phenomenon to me.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
I've just learned of this person. It can't be ignored anymore. There are hordes of these American-hating, rabidly racist Indian women of late, many of them in politics. In my state alone we have Ksharma Sawant, Pramila Jayapal, and that Zarna Joshi bitch you referenced.

I don't want to be bigoted, but things like this really try my convictions. These people are mostly 1st generation immigrants. They chose to come here of their own will. We didn't particularly want these people here, but we were told that Indians were hardworking and loyal citizens, which I used to believe.

I'd particularly welcome any Indians reading this to try and explain this phenomenon to me.
It's because wealthy Indian culture raises princesses that are well beyond the standard american participation points of the current generation. People end up like Saira because they were somehow even more coddled and babied growing up.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's because wealthy Indian culture raises princesses that are well beyond the standard american participation points of the current generation. People end up like Saira because they were somehow even more coddled and babied growing up.
The only good thing about Saira Rao is that the bitch has to wake up every morning and be Saira Rao, an absolutely miserable, hateful piece of shit who wrecked her career to be an insane cunt.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm completely convinced her entire shtick is because white americans don't care that she's high caste and don't think she's any better than the lowest untouchable caste. To us, Indians are Indians and we regard all of them with, at best, amused contempt.
And the insane whore is completely oblivious to how ironic it is for a high-caste Indian to whine about American racism when nothing America ever did short of chattel slavery is as monstrous and inhumane as India's caste system. Well, and killing the (feather) Indians. Nothing this century though.

Tags
None