Salad Situation - 09/04/19

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 922161

Is it just me or is there something off-putting about her eyes.
They just look... shit, I don't know.
They just look fucking vacant or something, lmfao.
mind you she was talking about all the food she wanted to eat (chinese, ect...)
and I think it was because her eyes are doing some kind of addiction shit.
idk. They just look weird and off-putting.
anybody else?

View attachment 922168
She's been reminding me of a shark for a while. Absolutely nothing behind her eyes anymore.

CATTLE HERDER

wat the fuck
kiwifarms.net
Stand only means that you get up and move for one minute out of the hour lol. It also buzzes you so it’s impossible to forget. So my guess is she’s eating. Movement as a whole can trick it. If she’s using the hand she wears it on to shove food in her gob it can misread.
oh yeah, I'm sure she turned that off on the first day of useen it. those notifications probably cause the binge monster to knock on her door

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 922147

Forgive my ignorance, but does this mean she goes to sleep at 6am? 😳
How the entire fuck do you fingernails get that filthy at that length? Maybe I'm a sperg, but nails are very important to me when I see someone who isn't a fucking laborer. It tells me a lot about their hygiene and how they present themselves in general to the world.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Why does she refuse to understand that she straight up just needs to get her calories down. 3500 calories of salad will still make her gain weight and 1200 calories of crap will still make her lose weight. The only time she somewhat managed her weight was when Krystle's parents were in control of her meals, she'll never do well as long as she's in charge of herself. At this point, she's better off just following Becky around and just eating what she eats but I see that getting dark quickly.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 922161

Is it just me or is there something off-putting about her eyes.
They just look... shit, I don't know.
They just look fucking vacant or something, lmfao.
mind you she was talking about all the food she wanted to eat (chinese, ect...)
and I think it was because her eyes are doing some kind of addiction shit.
idk. They just look weird and off-putting.
anybody else?

View attachment 922168
Her pupils dilate when she sees carbs. That’s how dumb happy junk food makes her, she’s like a drooling lobotomy patient.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NGL, I had that exact salad yesterday. Hear me out, I'm in the middle of the flu this is all I could prepare in the moment. Is it nutritionally void, almost positively, but it's not bad. She falls down in a couple of places, though. Halve that bitch and add some chicken or something with a bit of protein .NOT shredded cheese. Not processed dressing. Also, these are intended to be side salads to well rounded meals, not entire meals for extremely well rounded gorls.
Agreed, a go-to for a quick salad is one of these bags CUT IN HALF, and add a cup of shredded roast chicken. Bin the salad cream that comes with it, pick a slightly healthier vinaigrette, none of this ranch-cheddar-bbq-ceasar-mayo packets that come with the bag.

Add a few cucumber slices and it’s actually a good meal.

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
All I see when I watch her now is the Duping Delight. She knows she can say whatever she wants without accountability. At the end of the day, she still gets paid. She seems to take real joy in her obnoxiousness too, knowing it bugs people. Just look at the title: SALAD SITUATION. Such a deeply unlikable human being.

Had to chuckle at her Activity Monitor thingy on her phone. Up all night eating, and then back to bed cause being a contributing member of society is for losers who don't have a choice, right? I wonder what happened at 3 AM when it spiked like that. First bite of her 14th meal and got too excited, or a heart palp-u-tation situation?

How sad that her "Moving Calories" are just her raising a fork to her mouth.

Actually, it's not sad. It's pathetic.

Becky, would it kill you to call her on her bullshit every once in awhile? How do you just sit there so meekly and allow your partner to shit on your success like that, and not say something? If she's really lost 40 lbs, that had to involve some degree of effort, but according to Amber, she "wasn't even trying."

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
We have covered this many times before. She isnt a dopehead.
Amber may not be a dope fiend but she is 100% an addict just like her mom. Doesn't matter that her choice of substance is junk food, she's still an addict and will exhibit addict behaviors all the same. Watch a video of Amber eating junk food alongside a video of a dope head getting their first shot of the day and I guarantee you will see similarities. Doesn't matter if it's dope, dick, food, or meth an addict is as an addict does and our gorl is hopelessly addicted.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino