Salad Situation - 09/04/19

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
We will see in a couple weeks time if Amber has just been eating salads and wraps. It will show on the scale and it will be more than 1 lb so prove us wrong since you say people dont believe you.
But again, she's not sitting there saying "this is my brand new plan" she sitting there like it's what she's BEEN doing. But if it's what she BEEN doing she would've lost weight, a lot of weight and quickly, especially in the beginning. But she posted her weight on IG very recently and (assuming you even believe her) she's 563 pounds, which is a loss of exactly nothing.

With this "well let's wait and see" crap you're falling right into her trap. But okay 🙄

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
are people really giving her hate for these salads? if she added in some chicken, shrimp or some protein it wouldn't be that bad. but if she was eating 2,500 calories in these salads she would of lost atleast 10 pounds by now.
Not that it matters boo boo, but yeah I will hate on it.

Bagged kit salads aren't hugely bad, they are still filled with sodium when you eat the whole thing. Sure it's a start and I'm not going to sit here and pat her shelf ass and say what a great job she is doing. She doesn't want to eat salads, or healthy in the least. If she did she would actually put in a minuscule amount of effort in doing so and not taking the lazy way out since she knows her body and all about nutrition.

Besides, now she can play " See, I get hate for eating salad" narrative, and yeah I played into it. But you know sometimes I want to see the world burn.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
But again, she's not sitting there saying "this is my brand new plan" she sitting there like it's what she's BEEN doing. But if it's what she BEEN doing she would've lost weight, a lot of weight and quickly, especially in the beginning. But she posted her weight on IG very recently and (assuming you even believe her) she's 563 pounds, which is a loss of exactly nothing.

With this "well let's wait and see" crap you're falling right into her trap. But okay 🙄
I was referring to her IG post the other day where she says we don't believe her when she shows herself eating salad and not eating shit after. I dont believe for a second that she's going to drop weight 😂

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been following super closely lately, what's up with this chipped nail polish situation?
Like, doesn't nail polish basically all come off after like 3 or 4 days just from regular hand washing?
Has she really had the same chipping nail polish for weeks? Or is this a couple different applications that have chipped off over a week+?
Gorl, wash your fucking trotters!

ETA: Just occurred that besides not washing her hands for a week at a time she clearly isn't showering like ever if her chipped nail polish is that persistent 🤢

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Can we make this board invisible? She is clearly reading here, trolling and using buzzwords that she thinks are triggering the haydurs.
Literally every comment is either mockery and/or tells the truth
If she wants to force herself to read what she keeps denying and doesn't want to believe, I say let her
I mean, worst case scenario she keeps stealing roasts and people that have never seen them before get to laugh

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been following super closely lately, what's up with this chipped nail polish situation?
Like, doesn't nail polish basically all come off after like 3 or 4 days just from regular hand washing?
Has she really had the same chipping nail polish for weeks? Or is this a couple different applications that have chipped off over a week+?
Gorl, wash your fucking trotters!

ETA: Just occurred that besides not washing her hands for a week at a time she clearly isn't showering like ever if her chipped nail polish is that persistent 🤢
Treat 'em nicely (and use a top coat) and you can have unchipped nails for several days, if not a week. Amberlynn just has giant, dirty, unwieldy sausage fingers that she jabs into everything, so shit's gonna chip fast. And that remaining polish can be stubborn and hang on a while. She is just too lazy to remind Becky to pick up nail polish remover on her next Woemart run.

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
The Boxy Charm she opened was last month's box. I thought her videos were supposed to be real time now? This month's Boxy's haven't even been shipped yet. I suppose it could be they sent her last month's because she a new customer but thought they always send new customers the current months box plus an extra item which would be the eye shadow palette. This would set her getting two boxes in one month.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I think she picks at her polish, the same way she picks at her scabs. My polish has never chipped off at the cuticle.

Amber says, "I love starting the day with a salad. People say , start your day with protein. I disagree! I feel sluggish that way." This fatso actually thinks her body is so special and doesn't run the same way our regular bodies run. She is sooo special.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Way to minimize your girlfriend's efforts at losing weight you fat sow. And while she's sitting where she can hear you too. She treats Becky like crap, but at the same time Becky just sits there and takes it, so I can't really feel sorry for her.
Becky knows she has two choices. Ditch Amber and get a real job, or deal with Amber and that IS her job. Currently, she is choosing the second option.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino