Salad Situation - 09/04/19

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
Becky knows she has two choices. Ditch Amber and get a real job, or deal with Amber and that IS her job. Currently, she is choosing the second option.
Do you think Becky gets paid for taking care of AL? My sister started getting paid for taking care of her brother in law who is mentally disabled and lives with them. If Becky has to wash AL and all that she could claim she is a caregiver.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Becky gets paid for taking care of AL? My sister started getting paid for taking care of her brother in law who is mentally disabled and lives with them. If Becky has to wash AL and all that she could claim she is a caregiver.
I don't think she receives an actual check but it's the purchase of sustenance, clothing, RX, and gasoline in which she is paid. I cannot prove this, it's just my conjecture.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I think she picks at her polish, the same way she picks at her scabs. My polish has never chipped off at the cuticle.

Amber says, "I love starting the day with a salad. People say , start your day with protein. I disagree! I feel sluggish that way." This fatso actually thinks her body is so special and doesn't run the same way our regular bodies run. She is sooo special.
She’s that bitch that has to tell you how unique she is about everything. “You get up at 8 every morning? Oh I can’t do that, I’m such a night owl, I totally love to sleep in and blah blah blah” “Coffee? Omg coffee makes me soooo tired, everybody else lives off of it but for ME I get like fatigue sthooo...”
Just meaningless bullshit and the worst part is she always thinks she’s the only one, she’s just so interesting and different. Gorl, you are as interesting as a white crayon.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
The date is wrong? Will recap shortly. EDIT: RECAP!

SALAD SITUATION - 9/4/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 78 of 100)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- September 3, 2019 (says the textover)

- Jokes about new segment called SALAD WITH AMBERLYNN REID. Claims she gets so many comments hating on her salad kits for being unhealthy (despite it's more the fact that she eats ALL THE SERVINGS because PortionControlLynn doesn't exist).

- She really wants McDonald's and Chinese Food (yet neglects ORANGE CHICKEN?) and KFC but those are THOUSANDS of CALORIES and make her feel like crap :( (And we all know she likely ate all of those things AFTER her 'first meal' salad si-chew-ation!)

Today's Salad: Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch Salad Kit (3.5 servings per container, so in total 490 calories and only 770mg sodium! SO HULTHY!)

- Reminder that this is "first meal" because she just woke up.

- Keeps using the word "scandal" now. (Did LiterateLynn pick that word up in one of her recent YA books?)

- SO PROUD of a 3:17-long Waddle-In-Place. Her BEST TIME! (Too bad she didn't record it! OH NO!) Her heart rate got up to 147!

- Half a minute of her fumbling with her phone on cam just to brag about her FOUR MINUTES OF EXERCISE (out of 30) for the day. (But wait, TimeLordLynn! That just confirmed you didn't go to bed until 6am, woke up after noon, and it's now about 3-3:30pm? I don't normally screenshot in a recap, but gotta get that AND the deteriorating fingernail polish in one shot!)
View attachment 922184

- More drinking of the non-pH-balanced water, and still refuses to use Ol' Coldy to do so...

- She could have FAINTED. From less than 4 full minutes of 'exercise' and elevated heart rate. (Maybe fucking go to a real doctor?)

- "I'm 28, and that's super-unhealthy, I understand that." (I don't think you do, booboo...)

- She listened to "Let It Rock" for not even the entirety of the song during that "workout".

BOXY CHARM UNBOXING. (Why the fuck is this "quality content"? Where does all this shit go? How do her roommates deal with the piles of filth and haul detritus? Every video of hers make me MATI...)
- "Butter" eyeshadow palette
- "Glimmer" eyeshadow
- Eyeliner pencil
- Brushes
- Mascara
- Face oil
- Another "glimmer" eyeshadow
- Foundation powder

- "WE RECYCLE!"

- "The small things in life give me joy" (Everything is 'small' in comparison to her.)

- Apologizes for her vlogs. (Hamber, if there's nothing you've done worth vloggeen, DON'T VLOG.)

COMMENT OF THE DAY!
Comment from "HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS" (out of 2,620): Swaine - "You have no excuses. If all three of them aren't buying junk then it is all you Amber."
Response: "It's not about junk - it's about eating less. Becky eats what she wants. I've bought LESS JUNK." Blames candy/chips on "making her feel worn out" when it's having to simply exist with all that extra weight that is TRULY what makes a deathfat like her feel worn out.

TL;DR: Salad for "first meal". No mention of everything else eaten. New makeup subscription unboxing. SKIP-IT LIKE A 90s NOSTALGIA FIEND.
Can you just imagine being so fat 883 calories are burned from next to no movement?

I'm surprised that she isn't on the last hole with her apple watch.

What kind of animals are apple selling these things to?
Americans of the land-based cetacean variety.

Treat 'em nicely (and use a top coat) and you can have unchipped nails for several days, if not a week. Amberlynn just has giant, dirty, unwieldy sausage fingers that she jabs into everything, so shit's gonna chip fast. And that remaining polish can be stubborn and hang on a while. She is just too lazy to remind Becky to pick up nail polish remover on her next Woemart run.
And she's probably buying that cheap dollar store crap that chips if you look at it the wrong way.

One of your French Gorls

Bitch Tits
kiwifarms.net
Her ‘off limits’ food attitude drives me crazy. Not allowing yourself to eat certain foods is just setting yourself up for failure. Like you can literally eat any kind of food you want IN MODERATION. She could even eat fast food if only she would eat appropriate portions and/or have that be her one meal for the day.

Ugh. No fucking person on this planet eats a family sized iceberg salad sans protein and calls it a meal but Amber. Empty fucking calories is what it is. You’re not helping yourself, Gorl. You’re making things more difficult.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Her ‘off limits’ food attitude drives me crazy. Not allowing yourself to eat certain foods is just setting yourself up for failure. Like you can literally eat any kind of food you want IN MODERATION. She could even eat fast food if only she would eat appropriate portions and/or have that be her one meal for the day.

Ugh. No fucking person on this planet eats a family sized iceberg salad sans protein and calls it a meal but Amber. Empty fucking calories is what it is. You’re not helping yourself, Gorl. You’re making things more difficult.
I dunno. Since she's proven (again and again and again) that she's wholly incapable of moderation, I almost think that she's better off avoiding the real shit food. Her overeating and bingeing are totally out of control and yes, in an ideal world she'd be able to address those issues without cutting out crap food completely, but the clock is ticking on our gorl. I'm no doctor, but I'd say her best strategy (if she wants to live, that is -- can't make that assumption) would be to do whatever it takes to drop 100 lbs while at the same time getting some mental health support. Ultimately, she'll probably need to be able to incorporate more than low-calorie foods and learn *actual* moderation, but right now she's actually dying.

I'm not convinced she can deal with either issue, of course (the overeating or the actual physical need for refined sugar and fat -- she'll probably struggle with both until the end of her life) but I definitely think her priority right now needs to be shedding some fat by pretty much any means necessary.

If she's serious, that is. Which she isn't.

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I've been thinking she gets paid for it through gov senior/handicapped services. There are direct care agencies, funded by the government which pretty much anybody can get hired onto. They pay people to do personal care, housework and necessary transportation for handicapped and elderly clients. They can work for relatives and friends, including those who live with them. I think the only restrictions are a parent can't work for a child or a spouse for spouse although this could vary from state to state. Becky and Amber aren't married so it's possible.
I'm not sure if Amber would qualify because of her income. It used to be people of a middle class income could get services through the waver program but I believe that was locked years ago which makes it difficult for new clients to get on. However, the waver program has a waiting list, when someone receiving services dies or goes into a nursing home etc then someone on the wait list get on. So yeah, that could be a situation type thing for Becky. If it is, it's a damn shame as their are people in need of care due to no fault of their own and Amber would be holding a spot which should go one of the truly handicapped or to a frail senior.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The food videos are just for show. After a few days of every diet, she pulls the "restrictions make me binge, so I am am now doing something else" thing. But she tried her gosh-darned hardest. You have to support all the effort she makes!

Becky is not getting paid anything. Getting paid by state requires paperwork and a fixed schedule. Becky does nothing and is too stupid to record anything. Plus she is a disgusting leech who would make up hours and end up in jail.

Last edited:

bev

kiwifarms.net
Why do obeasts latch onto salad as the solution to all their problems? Chintal did the same thing three or four manic diet cycles back.
And on top of that, why do they convince themselves they need to eat everyyyyyything in that kit? No one's forcing them to--just use two tbsps of the dressing and swap the fried/dairy shit for something else like beans or lentils, damn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino