Salad Situation - 09/04/19

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
And on top of that, why do they convince themselves they need to eat everyyyyyything in that kit? No one's forcing them to--just use two tbsps of the dressing and swap the fried/dairy shit for something else like beans or lentils, damn.
Hey listen shes a busy gorl, she doesnt have time to make a chop salad, that would take away from scratching her gunt all day.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
If she moves to Lexington, yeah. Otherwise it's butler service, Walmart, Subway, and Papa Mexicana.
I know this is probably :optimistic: of me, but if she really makes the money she does, she could easily just pull the trigger on moving to Lexington and barely have to lift a fat finger. If she just came out and ordered it, do you really think Becky would suddenly grow a spine? I think she'd collapse like a house of cards. She doesn't want to go back to work. She would pout and grumble, but she knows what side her bread is buttered on. She would never get another sugar mama like Amber.

Eh, maybe I'm just giving Amber too much credit to be able to pull something like this off.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I know this is probably :optimistic: of me, but if she really makes the money she does, she could easily just pull the trigger on moving to Lexington and barely have to lift a fat finger. If she just came out and ordered it, do you really think Becky would suddenly grow a spine? I think she'd collapse like a house of cards. She doesn't want to go back to work. She would pout and grumble, but she knows what side her bread is buttered on. She would never get another sugar mama like Amber.

Eh, maybe I'm just giving Amber too much credit to be able to pull something like this off.
But if Becky leaves, Amber's out of a butler. Idk if Amber's at the point where she can lure a feeder to come in and be her caretaker anymore. She doesn't touch dicks or even have any sexual drive anymore, so someone would be willing to wipe her ass just for some leftover YouTube shekels. It ain't worth it.

Reactions: clusterfuckk

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I know this is probably :optimistic: of me, but if she really makes the money she does, she could easily just pull the trigger on moving to Lexington and barely have to lift a fat finger. If she just came out and ordered it, do you really think Becky would suddenly grow a spine?
Becky keeps saying no, she said no again on the last trip I believe? So Becky seems to have the clout when it comes to location.

Reactions: DelicateMageflower

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
But if Becky leaves, Amber's out of a butler. Idk if Amber's at the point where she can lure a feeder to come in and be her caretaker anymore. She doesn't touch dicks or even have any sexual drive anymore, so someone would be willing to wipe her ass just for some leftover YouTube shekels. It ain't worth it.
Fair points. I guess she will just keep making Becky's life a misery in Montecello.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
With Becky's mom possibly having breast cancer (do we have direct confirmation yet?), she doesn't need a spine anymore. I imagine if Amber tried to force the issue we'd get another FB shit talking session from Becky's sister. Grief can make some people vicious.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
There's no way Thumb lost 40 elbees.
She probably gained over 50 since being with Amber.
She won't do a weigh in until she loses a few pounds to show she's under 600.
What a manipulative blob.

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
“A salad I’m making at home”

Bitch, dumping shit in a bag onto a plate does not equal making a salad. It’s more like when you dumped little water bottles into a bigger one.

It’s shocking how much fatter and less healthy she looks.

Also, you got that box today? I know someone who got the exact same boxy charm box a couple months ago. Potentially exposed. I don’t know if they send the same box at different times. Or maybe the Kentucky mail service is months behind.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino