• “100. Defendant Kokkinos has personally posted to Kiwi Farms, and contributed to the harassment against Plaintiff's there.”

Terrorist Sam Ambreen / Samina Ambreen Salahuddin / @SamAmbreenSalah / @SamAmSalahuddinMuslim apostate, paki, drug addict, far-left extremist, forced fem husband-slave, "raped in womb"

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by CatParty, Apr 25, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

How will the saga of Samina Salahuddin end?

1. Terryberry (suicide)

107 vote(s)
    23.6%
  2. William Atchison / FuckYou (Spree Killing, then Suicide)

79 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Nasim Najafi Aghdam (Twitter/etc Shooting, then Suicide)

94 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. Allahu Ackbar

174 vote(s)
    38.3%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Samina Ambreen Salahuddin
  1. I find it both amusing and a bit disgusting she wants to use Islam as a shield while telling the actual faith to fuck itself on a personal level.

Like it or lump it, Islam says, like every other Abrahamic faith, you can't claim any connection to it if you deny its validity, which is just common sense, really, but this fool truly thinks she can shit all over Islam and Muslims but then run to them for protection to shield herself from criticism.

Not to mention after reading her Twitter, she comes off like a pissed off fedora tipper for her reasons, which boil down to the fact religions have hypocrites and the teaching strike her as grossly outdated and regressive.

Fair points honestly, not like they don't have a few grains of truth to them, but at the same time, she wants to enjoy the cultural shield Islam and its adherents get extended in today's society despite not giving a shit about its creed by her own admission.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's me. I'm a super nazi wearing dockers. Bet you never knew!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    LordKaT

kiwifarms.net
  3. Basicly this. It seems like she's just jumping at every opportunity to label herself as a victim. If the beliefs of one or more of these "victimized" groups conflict (like feminism and Islam) she suddenly becomes confused and shows her desperation for attention.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. upload_2018-5-16_18-57-35.png

Reading this hurt my head.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  5. Whoa. She likes exercising and suchlike because it makes her feel like a goddess?

But... I thought she had fibromyalgia and was in constant pain!

Whoops. There goes her PIP appeal.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet The Horror-Pigs from THE CITY are back
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. _20180516_135800.JPG
    ( http://archive.today/5xcsq )

The entire Twitter thread is on that archive link. This was just a particularly odd part of it.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.net
  7. Glad to see that she is this well versed in international politics. I am sure that turning against the US would not end badly for everyone involved, right...

• Like Like x 1
    spikespiegel

spikespiegel The unofficial Sam Ambreen historian

kiwifarms.net
  8. God sempai why you not notice me !

It's a very special ego that questions why the god they don't believe in won't make them his prophet

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    MMX

MMX Mortarch of misgendering
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. To me the weirdest part is here:
    wtf.png

Hypocrisy at it's finest, though at this point I'm pretty sure that having too much free time on her hands and wasting it on the internet is slowly driving her insane.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Tons of people have too much free time on their hands and waste it on the internet. I think there's just something inherently wrong with her.

Yeah, the bit was strange too. I wonder what she was pleading for exactly... God to make her white/non-Middle Eastern or something? Who knows.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.net

11. She wants to do everything a true Muslim wants to do, kill people.

Also of course slavery is bad, but it'll never stop. Perhaps if she took African American history, she would know that Jews had been enslaved ( and probably still are) for thousands of years.

Sand niggers enslaved sand niggers usually after war instead of killing them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Most of these people probably don't do it to the same degree as she does. I mean she wrote about 197174 tweets in 9 years, on average that's about 60 tweets per day. Though she appears to be a special case in other categories as well.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. The fact she is unironically using Kaffir, basically the Muslim word literally translating to "nigger", in her fucking diatribes is just fantastic.

• Informative  x 15
    • Agree  x 9
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This is the first time I've seen an angsty white kid whine, used by a Muslim.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nigger thats not even the tip of the faildick.

"Kaffir" was considered such an offensive and disgusting slur against niggers in South Africa, that the literal fucking Apartheid government charged people with hate speech for using it IIRC. It is literally DOUBLE-NIGGER in terms of raw offensive racism

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Twitter really needs a daily post limit. I know Tumblr used to have one (no idea if it still does though, been ages since I’ve used that Hellsite) that limited the sperging ever so slightly day to day.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    slimes

slimes lava lamp of secrets
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Ghandi loved that word too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Someone link me to where she uses this, need to update her wiki article.

• Like Like x 3
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    #579 Judge Holden, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.