Sam Fennah / FailSafe42 - Atheist furry who dropped out of college; sperged to Bionicle fans about God not existing #SAVEBOB

shinimasu

kiwifarms.net
I knew when I found this guy's videos he'd have a thread here.
I have a hard time figuring out where he's actually trying to go with this thing. While this doesn't strike me as having a "moral" persay, normally when someone is doing blue and orange morality it's to highlight an aspect of normal human morality. Usually with the goal of getting the viewer to question things they take for granted.

However the show doesn't seem to have a real 'moral center.' Kivuacks are dicks with a weird eugenics based society. Is this good? Bad? Apparently some of them don't ascribe to that lifestyle, but there's be no character who really solidly contrasts the extreme survival of the fittest bent. The blue dragon thing apparently got in trouble for aiding the sick, but at no point does he ever try and defend his actions for example or articulate his reasons for doing what he did. He just kind of lets the other characters take pot shots at him.

If the show had a human character who wasn't a sociopath, who actually debated and challenged the alien world view, or even just existed as an example of someone who's not completely fucked in the head, then this all might be interesting. Or at least less directionless.

*snip*

However the show doesn't seem to have a real 'moral center.' Kivuacks are dicks with a weird eugenics based society. Is this good? Bad? Apparently some of them don't ascribe to that lifestyle, but there's be no character who really solidly contrasts the extreme survival of the fittest bent. The blue dragon thing apparently got in trouble for aiding the sick, but at no point does he ever try and defend his actions for example or articulate his reasons for doing what he did. He just kind of lets the other characters take pot shots at him.

*snip*
What's a Kivuack, exactly?

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm not keeping up or if I should have lurked moar. Satellite City? Is this like a cartoon or game or something?

And they're wolves?
What's a Kivuack, exactly?
Be sure to lurk the past pages, as well as read the OP, it details what these creatures are and how they "work".

But for a quick answer, they are basically Deviant Art Creatures who are evolved on a Quantum level who can basically evolve there body at will or some other nonsense.
The Creator, Fennah, really fucking bends the rules all the time, so its hard to pin point what they can and cannot do. The only hard facts is that Fire kills them, and they can evolve and look like literally anything.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow i didn't think you could find this amount of unfiltered, unironic edge anymore. I wonder what level of education this guy has, because his animations are pretty good for an amateur but everything around it is so sincerely stupid, it's baffling.
He dropped out of the animation program he was in. Rather quickly, too.

Auk Autist

Birbs create the big Happy
kiwifarms.net
Lucy is just a fucked up furrybait Zangoose with a scarf thing and a tiny cowboy hat that burlesque dancers wear when they give lap dances. Has anyone ever told Fennah that it looks like a Zangoose Its fucking me up because Zangoose is one of my favorite Pokemon and I hate Lucy's design. I'd be curious to see the guy's reaction to being told how similar they are.2335-Shiny-Zangoose.png

Meowthkip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucy is just a fucked up furrybait Zangoose with a scarf thing and a tiny cowboy hat that burlesque dancers wear when they give lap dances. Has anyone ever told Fennah that it looks like a Zangoose Its fucking me up because Zangoose is one of my favorite Pokemon and I hate Lucy's design. I'd be curious to see the guy's reaction to being told how similar they are.View attachment 1162214
Lucy is also kind of that sexy girl gremlin from Gremlins 2, Greta.

Greta can make that werk, tho.

Unexpected Genitals

Bob Protection Squad member
kiwifarms.net
Lucy is just a fucked up furrybait Zangoose with a scarf thing and a tiny cowboy hat that burlesque dancers wear when they give lap dances. Has anyone ever told Fennah that it looks like a Zangoose Its fucking me up because Zangoose is one of my favorite Pokemon and I hate Lucy's design. I'd be curious to see the guy's reaction to being told how similar they are.View attachment 1162214
Nuh UH she's totally an original OC with a deep and complex character and definitely not something Fennah created to fap to.

/s

Reactions: JambledUpWords

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since the Fluffies thread has become active again, I went digging through some Fluffy shit, and came to a realization. Fennah is a probably a fluffy pony abuse fag.

1582963414301.png
1582963432399.png
1582963947163.png

On the left is our original goodboy Bob. He obviously has fish lips, because he is a fish. However, Fennah's Bob has the rounded nub of a nuzzle that a Fluffy Pony has. That's a really strange choice for a fish, isn't it? Well, for those of you fortunate enough to not know a damn thing about Fluffy Pony Lore I'll fill you in.

Fluffies are completely helpless and incompetent. They love everyone unconditionally even when they hurt them. They cannot comprehend being hated. They can barely feed themselves, and speak in childlike voices with speech impediments. They were created unnaturally and are considered an abomination and a nuisance by the unnecessarily and unrealistically sadistic inhabitants of the world. They are regularly abused until killed in horrific and twisted ways for reasons that are completely alien to normal humans.

Why does that sound familiar?

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Since the Fluffies thread has become active again, I went digging through some Fluffy shit, and came to a realization. Fennah is a probably a fluffy pony abuse fag.

View attachment 1166306View attachment 1166307View attachment 1166309
On the left is our original goodboy Bob. He obviously has fish lips, because he is a fish. However, Fennah's Bob has the rounded nub of a nuzzle that a Fluffy Pony has. That's a really strange choice for a fish, isn't it? Well, for those of you fortunate enough to not know a damn thing about Fluffy Pony Lore I'll fill you in.

Fluffies are completely helpless and incompetent. They love everyone unconditionally even when they hurt them. They cannot comprehend being hated. They can barely feed themselves, and speak in childlike voices with speech impediments. They were created unnaturally and are considered an abomination and a nuisance by the unnecessarily and unrealistically sadistic inhabitants of the world. They are regularly abused until killed in horrific and twisted ways for reasons that are completely alien to normal humans.

It's certainly possible, though I'm not sure if any evidence of him specifically being a fluffy pony abuse fag. What is apparent though is he really doesn't like characters who're designed to be cute, small and endearing, and that is what has me a little bit concerned. The way he kills off Bob is uncannily similar to the typical slow and painful deaths Fluffles go through of course, but I feel that he did that to Bob in order to "subtly" get on his soapbox about how dumb cute, brainless characters like Bob are - hence how badly his allegory of Bob representing toxic addictions failed so much.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fevur and NoFeline

Thundermuffin

Electrifying taste
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly possible, though I'm not sure if any evidence of him specifically being a fluffy pony abuse fag. What is apparent though is he really doesn't like characters who're designed to be cute, small and endearing, and that is what has me a little bit concerned. The way he kills off Bob is uncannily similar to the typical slow and painful deaths Fluffles go through of course, but I feel that he did that to Bob in order to "subtly" get on his soapbox about how dumb cute, brainless characters like Bob are - hence how badly his allegory of Bob representing toxic addictions failed so much.
In short, he's a sick fuck troubled man and he's adding ideology to his behavior, so others won't call him a misanthrope. Did I miss something?

Meowthkip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1166306View attachment 1166307View attachment 1166309

Now I'm curious if there's any evidence of Fennah having spent some time as a brony, and how far back his internet footprint goes.

I think you're onto something.

Hydra.22

Thick Cut Canadian Bacon
kiwifarms.net
Now I'm curious if there's any evidence of Fennah having spent some time as a brony, and how far back his internet footprint goes.

I think you're onto something.
I remember someone posting a "ponysona" he made here, but I'm not sure what page it'd be on. I think it was fairly early. I'll go through and find it :)

Edit: Found it!
1583018284201.png

(Can't quite figure out how to add quotes in an edit but it was posted by the user Actual Transphobe on page 4.)

Last edited: