Sam Fennah / FailSafe42 - Atheist furry who dropped out of college; sperged to Bionicle fans about God not existing #SAVEBOB

Fluffiesaur

I'm not squeezable
kiwifarms.net
New Character!
View attachment 2315934

This one looks very interesting I must say, would want to see the model of him.
I still think the quality of the design is still terrible, even if you call the best artist to draw it I still see it as a horrible design. Just look at that guy with his mouth that spirals around
(Wait I just realized that thing is female. Another female character that doesn't appear to have a sexualized body? Impossible) and this lion like-centipede thing.

You can paint a garbage can to make it look pretty, but it's still a garbage can.

Pd:Yeah don't get your hopes up about the model either, with that body rest assured Sam will do horrible when animating it.

Last edited:

JustMeLol2021

kiwifarms.net
That's the thing about Fennah's characters, I feel like he either over designs them or makes them extra bland. I personally think there's too much going on with Wyley's design, mostly the patterns. It's this weird mix between a dragon, a centipede, and a lion but it's got way too many limbs... imagine him trying to animate this thing in 3D. That'd be nightmare fuel, there's too much going on with the design.

Last edited:

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
That's the thing about Fennah's characters, I feel like he either over designs them or makes them extra bland. I personally think there's too much going on with Wyley's design, mostly the patterns. It's this weird mix between a dragon, a centipede, and a lion but it's got way too many limbs... imagine him trying to animate this thing in 3D. That'd be nightmare fuel, there's too much going on with the design.
Yeah I kind of like the design, but it has so many arms like why does it need so many arms...

JustMeLol2021

kiwifarms.net
Well at least now we know why the First Night web series is taking so long. He's trying to produce the book first, then he's gonna start the production of First Night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210704-133939~2.png
    Screenshot_20210704-133939~2.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 64

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
Well at least now we know why the First Night web series is taking so long. He's trying to produce the book first, then he's gonna start the production of First Night.
I bet he's going to make then first episode, then start writing Book 2 after it and well he's got outlay, guess it'll take a year or 1,5 to write it, ok episode 2 then after this one, then book 3 and the last first night episode we'll see in 2057!
Good job in organizing I'm proud of you

JustMeLol2021

kiwifarms.net
If the six-nippled rat Celia couldn't be aquatic, then make a clone of her that does meet the expectation!
How clever you are Sam!
I think this might actually be the very first aquatic character he's introduced, Celia isn't meant to be aquatic anymore. I'm just now noticing that most of his character designs are either feral or humanoid, so seeing him make a legit aquatic character caught me off guard. Of course she has six nipples, cause... bruh I don't even know anymore I'm so tired of this crazy fucking bullsh-

The potential, wasted. My sanity, also wasted. Fennah's story is going down a path I can't follow, I'm getting tired of this nonsense.

Last edited:

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
I think this might actually be the very first aquatic character he's introduced, Celia isn't meant to be aquatic anymore. I'm just now noticing that most of his character designs are either feral or humanoid, so seeing him make a legit aquatic character caught me off guard. Of course she has six nipples, cause... bruh I don't even know anymore I'm so tired of this crazy fucking bullsh-

The potential, wasted. My sanity, also wasted. Fennah's story is going down a path I can't follow, I'm getting tired of this nonsense.
do what I do and take a step back and just laugh at all the dumb shit he does, I don't take anything he does to heart or seriously, because what he makes is laughable dribble, due to his inability to improve

Its harsh to say it, but its the truth. I'm just waiting on his train wreck of a book to come out

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
New Character!
View attachment 2315934

This one looks very interesting I must say, would want to see the model of him.
I'd like to directly to self incineration Chakat lover.

No seriously. This is just a fucking Chakat. Look at it.
562px-SexyGoldfur2.jpg

More art, this time we got a Aquatic creature, with SIX nipples!
View attachment 2316708

Cab we drop the nipples? Also, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE THREE BELLY BUTTONS? It isn't horrendous otherwise, not anything special, but not awful. Other than what I'm going to call the body paint. That's a bit too busy for my liking.

EDIT: BTW, I already started grabbing some sources out for a Biosperg on his most recent three characters.

Unexpected Genitals

Gud stickers give brain the happy chemicals
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to directly to self incineration Chakat lover.

No seriously. This is just a fucking Chakat. Look at it.
562px-SexyGoldfur2.jpg

Cab we drop the nipples? Also, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE THREE BELLY BUTTONS? It isn't horrendous otherwise, not anything special, but not awful. Other than what I'm going to call the body paint. That's a bit too busy for my liking.
The three navels is something to do with their weird parasite reproduction. Except iirc, kivs gestate like a hundred offspring who devour eachother in the womb like sharks until one emerges. Try to imagine three hundred umbilical cords tangling up inside their host parent like a disgusting rat king.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
The three navels is something to do with their weird parasite reproduction. Except iirc, kivs gestate like a hundred offspring who devour eachother in the womb like sharks until one emerges. Try to imagine three hundred umbilical cords tangling up inside their host parent like a disgusting rat king.
That... Doesn't make sense. At all. I need a strong drink because Fennah stupid is painful when I am sober.

JustMeLol2021

kiwifarms.net
That... Doesn't make sense. At all. I need a strong drink because Fennah stupid is painful when I am sober.
I'm not even sure if the thing about the offspring devouring each other is still canon. Is it? Cause Fennah has changed so much since he started rebooting the series. He fails to tell his audience what is and isn't canon anymore out of fear that'll spoil his book, which just ends up leaving everybody confused. The whole thing about the offspring devouring each other until there's just one left is honestly convoluted as hell. I mean just look at Sombra, Locket, and Winifred... apparently all three of them are siblings now according to Fennah and all three of them were descendants of Freyda. Why didn't these three devour each other if they're siblings??? That doesn't make any sense, he can't even stick to his own lore anymore, it's gotten THAT bad. It's too inconsistent.

Fluffiesaur

I'm not squeezable
kiwifarms.net
If that description alone sounds fucking hilarious, reading the full text explaining explicitly how these things mate and reproduce will make you lose your mind.

Edit:I wish I had an answer, but I don't think Sam has said anything about whether "it" changed. I honestly doubt it, if he has kept the idea of the three navels it must be for a reason.

Last edited:

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
Alright now Fontaine the one least to violence suffers now same-syndrome as well. Also man Sam's characters really adore killing, don't they, it's their favourite hobby.
If Hyzenthlay ends up like this then-
fontaine henchmen.PNG

Unexpected Genitals

Gud stickers give brain the happy chemicals
kiwifarms.net
If that description alone sounds fucking hilarious, reading the full text explaining explicitly how these things mate and reproduce will make you lose your mind.

Edit:I wish I had an answer, but I don't think Sam has said anything about whether "it" changed. I honestly doubt it, if he has kept the idea of the three navels it must be for a reason.
Oh trust me, I know how they reproduce. Which always seemed retarded to me because they're constantly killing eachother, and yet they only produce maybe one child at a time with a high chance of the "mother" being too damaged to regenerate. They also practice no parental care, which means most of those children will probably die young without having children themselves. How the fuck do they keep a consistent population? Why would anyone ever want to reproduce if it would kill them and not even produce enough offspring to replace them? Are kivs just raping weaker members of society left and right? WE WANT ANSWERS, SAM.