Sam Hyde (MDE) video referencing Jace. -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit what.

I mean, this does sort of explain a lot and...I mean...holy shit, does this mean everything was a ruse? Tyce? Tupacalypse? Eli breaking his back? Crashing the Prius?

BiggerJ

kiwifarms.net
MDE has a history of trolling communities on 4chan they set up a fake crowd funded "pony dating sim" that they trolled /mlp/ with, was pretty funny.
I wonder what would have happened if that had never been uncovered. Let's assume that they did release something, but, true to their claim that anything could change before release, they release a joke dating sim about a brony who gets friendzoned or something. What would the reaction have been? And would they have given the money back or kept it and (technically rightly) claim that what they did was legal?

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
f you have ever been in a car accident, even if you got out unscathed, you would know that it's not a situation where you would even consider adopting a fake internet funnyman persona.
We're talking dedication here. he was streetracing motherfucker.

Last time I was in a car accident I was just mad that totaling my car was going to make me late for work they were scarier when i was younger.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that was a fun ride. And who would've known? Maybe if some folks here didn't get so butthurt and actually used their energy to research rather than just sit around and whine about Jace being fake they would've found this sooner and ended it all rather quickly.

This is actually rather convenient for me. I've missed the last few streams and such and it would've taken a bit to catch back up if I ever found the time.
It's also nice that I no longer have to worry about the boy.

All in all it was a good time. 420/10 ruse, would fall for it all over again if given the chance.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Well that was a fun ride. And who would've known? Maybe if some folks here didn't get so butthurt and actually used their energy to research rather than just sit around and whine about Jace being fake they would've found this sooner and ended it all rather quickly.

This is actually rather convenient for me. I've missed the last few streams and such and it would've taken a bit to catch back up if I ever found the time.
It's also nice that I no longer have to worry about the boy.

All in all it was a good time. 420/10 ruse, would fall for it all over again if given the chance.
Are you going back to being DrunkenHobo?

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I'm seeing it from a newbie perspective, considering my first introduction to Jace was the car crash video, but I always interpreted the sequence of events to be:

1) He was involved in a serious, genuine car accident
2) Seeing an opportunity, turned on the camera and sperged out over the wreckage
3) Slapped on some crazy bullshit at the end involved Wu and assassination conspiracy theories.

Again, I'm relatively new to the Modern World Wonder that is Deagle Nation, but considering how amazingly lucid he was during the interview, plus Gail's comments about the accident, I'm firmly in the camp that it was just the stars lining up just right for a golden opportunity.

I just find it strange that everyone else seems to be utterly convinced that he may have wrecked the car on purpose. That just seems like an expensive waste for such a low payoff.

Jake Jakobson

kiwifarms.net
anyone here spoke at the trial of 'p*rkourdude91'? care to comment now

u watch?v=TogO_gdGk4E&list=PL2r31IFDkTAhKlvnxgu-xFYo1eVtCdmB4

Kool Kid Kue

The Dude Who's Gonna Put Shaner's Mug On An X-Trap
kiwifarms.net
I really FUCKING HOPE someone proves this is a troll or something, that JACE ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS, BUT AS WE KNOW HIM..

honestly, I'm pretty upset that this ride might be over. I loved watching Jace's livestreams catalog and his actual persona as this "character" was so unique that I would never have thought this was a ruse...

Seriously, I'm pretty pissed off that its a ruse, if it is.

I signed up to kiwi FOR jace and his antics...

Fuck, I don't know how I feel right now. If this really is a ruse, fucking hell, hats off.

Although, part of me really wishes Jaces exists.

Fucking fuck I don't know what to say....

• Winner
Reactions: kookerpie

Metal_Heavy19

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I'm seeing it from a newbie perspective, considering my first introduction to Jace was the car crash video, but I always interpreted the sequence of events to be:

1) He was involved in a serious, genuine car accident
2) Seeing an opportunity, turned on the camera and sperged out over the wreckage
3) Slapped on some crazy bullshit at the end involved Wu and assassination conspiracy theories.

Again, I'm relatively new to the Modern World Wonder that is Deagle Nation, but considering how amazingly lucid he was during the interview, plus Gail's comments about the accident, I'm firmly in the camp that it was just the stars lining up just right for a golden opportunity.

I just find it strange that everyone else seems to be utterly convinced that he may have wrecked the car on purpose. That just seems like an expensive waste for such a low payoff.
You weren't the only one pal.
I bet it's Jace's car, he had an accident and saw it as an opportunity to portray it as him wrecking his mother's car while street racing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino