Sam Hyde Memorial Thread - I'm not Sam shilling himself on here i swear

It look like Nick is back in some of the sketch clips. The one in the video thumbnail on the left is one of Sam's recent creative collaborators. I forget his name but he is a one of Trump's Chosen People with a master's in philosophy who runs an avant-garde literary zine of some online repute. He has been in some of the Hydewars videos where he chats at length with Sam about philosophy and academia.

I don't know where Charls stands right now, maybe someone who watches he streams regularly will know. Last I heard, Sam was offering to pay Charls for future MDE collaboration as additional incentive
C8D5B4E4-463C-40C0-A1F2-4476A9B54CE2.png

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where Charls stands right now, maybe someone who watches he streams regularly will know. Last I heard, Sam was offering to pay Charls for future MDE collaboration as additional incentive
I think the main problem with Charls is that he lives on the opposite side of the country and does some crew work in Hollywood so he may be a little hesitant to be completely de-personed from the industry like Sam.

• Informative
Reactions: frozenrunner

skeng

eggy bredda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking a little closer at the smoking guy with the sunglasses in the first part of the video, I think it might be our very own Jan Rankowski of Jace Connors/Deagle Nation fame
i'm actually ecstatic that Jan is still around. really hoping for some more from him in future, maybe within the new content Sam is planning on pushing.

Reactions: frozenrunner

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While we wait for Sam to start releasing the new stuff, Charls has started his own version of Hydewars (but without the paywall). The first episode features Charls with Erick Hayden and Nick Hayden as guests. Erick is longtime MDE collaborator, World Peace star, and construction company CEO.

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net
While we wait for Sam to start releasing the new stuff, Charls has started his own version of Hydewars (but without the paywall)
While it's great that they're all creating content, I hope this format aping doesn't indicates further conflict behind the scenes.

And I wish they would just bury whatever it is that's come between them. Adult Swim can cancel their show for bullshit reasons, and the MSM can try to slur them into irrelevancy, but they're boundary-pushing comedians, and this is the internet. Nothing is stopping them from releasing more MDE content except for whatever dumb argument they're having.

Tags
None