Sam Hyde Memorial Thread - I'm not Sam shilling himself on here i swear

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently Sam sent the following email to everyone who bought his book or subscribed to his paywalled content:

Subject: ??? Kickstarter TV 2 ???

BODY START:

Yo bros......... Sammy here.

Lots of dots because I'm thinking :-O

I put some images in here to make it slick but this is a pretty heartfelt email... wanna give you guys the scoop, this is a pretty important turning point here my Gs

tldr: KSTV2 episode 1 drops on the 15th, new major video and new hydewars every month, please cop-- https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars

I am very excited right now man……..

I’ve previously talked about being out here in the Big BadWorld™ trying to make it as an outsider-artist type, and about how building momentum is like, having an ember in your palms and trying to stoke it into a fire… like fondling a fireball like Ryu or something but in slow-motion, and about the coldness and inertia and difficulty of getting these creative endeavors (esp. film/video) going…

It’s like youre in high school, year round 365 sensitivity brainwashing getting your head microwaved by know-nothing ass teachers, and youre dying inside while hot girls humiliate you, and you have this one fucking defective tamagotchi in your pocket.. That tamagotchi is your life’s purpose, your ambition, your vision for the future, and MKUltra knuckledragging shithead phase-jocks are trying to vanish it out of existence unless you focus all your dwindling low-IQ mental energies on it to make it stay real long enough for the final bell….

Losing the show, going back to the cold, watching our heat fall from our clutches and getting stomped on by Ashley Nelson’s boyfriend, that was hard enough. And I tried my best to come up with a solution or a way out of that but after the damage had been done (me getting us taken off the air by being too political on twitter)... I mean I’m not gonna get into it but it’s just been heartbreaking man, all the more so as it was my own fault and these people are like brothers to me. And after working towards this for over ten years. I think we’re not really talking about it but there are a lot of comments like ‘i wish mde would ____whatever’ and I just want you guys to know I’ve been more heartbroken and twisted up into a fucking ball over it than any of you have. You can do the math on that.

It’s been rough man I have a pretty thick patina on me now. When I first set down this path in 2006 I don’t think I could’ve imagined where it would lead.

++++++++
>>>>>....... BUT.........
b - u - t: but...

Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly is when I'm at my best... you know this, you love it, it's called CBT, look it up. Also, more importantly, I've always been an optimist...

...almost in a mentally exceptional way even though I’m a genius (6’5” perfect hight, 150+ IQ) if that makes sense, and always will be. A lot of people misconstrue my work or my personality as being negatively-oriented, because there’s notes of anger/dissatisfaction and yes i’d _ __ a fat woman in the forehead as a matter of fact it would make my day. But I’ve also said anger is the soul’s immune system. And who wouldn’t be dissatisfied with this shit. I am not retconning anything when I say that MDE/myself has/have been and will always be at its/my/their/they/them core about a better future. Punctuating the iniquities of our time so others may right the whirling gyres of history.. something along those lines

(by the way, lookup “Orgy - Stitches” on youtube)

So I’ve been working my ass off and I’m not kidding. Like fucking strapped to my computer chair logging serious hours, Lisa Nowak style (but in a good way). You know, putting the pieces together, trying to get that hadoken going again. Imagine a fat guy who has candybreath and he’s putting together freakish creations using doll parts in his basement and theres like weird music playing like caliope music.

Now take that same determination and attention to detail but none of the creepyness, and it’s a handsome guy (me and Nick) working on comedy videos while cool music plays. So instead of meticulously crafting some surreal monstrosity to horrify some stripper we've kidnapped, we're meticulously crafting 30% cool 70% funny (perfect ratio) videos to amuse and delight the nation (you).

Like imagine an older obsessive guy fondling model trains and building scale models of mass casualty events and listening to 50s radio commercials…

You know how fucking hard that guy works to get everything perfect?

Like that but it’s a guy who’s in pretty decent physical shape and looks great quite frankly (me) and is listening to The Matrix soundtrack and Galerians OST but is tapping into that same fixation on quality and workmanship for awesome comedy videos to make people happy. That’s been the situation.

You saw clips in the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOTqLVoQJhkYouTube) but now it’s time…. Time for the real shit. I got all my files organized and my little photoshop tools loaded up, and we are ready to do:

One Major Release Every Month (such as Happy World Daddy, KSTV2, Theatre of the Aire, etc.) & one HydeWars every month... minimum.

(everything via https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars)

This new promise which I call the "Rubbing Our Legs Together Promise" started March 14th with the first episode of MDE's Theatre of the Aire, titled The Thin Green Line (it's the latest thing you'll see in the list when you subscribe). And guess what Guy, it only gets better from here because: April 15th - KSTV2 Episode 1: Humble Beginnings May 15th - Happy World Daddy e04 - The SSRI Sunshine Sequence June 15th - Theatre of the Aire e02 - The History of the Comic Book July 15th - something cool and fun, possibly first ep of Ecstasy of Car and so on.....

And then along the way you're gonna keep getting ol' fashioned HydeWars too. The HydeWars™ you know and love-- super-pixelated fully nude webcam epithet screaming in the parking lot of a sex shoppe, talking about occultism, flat earth, binge eating... you know I go where Joe Rogan is too scared to tread...

And so on, and so on. And hopefully we can kick this up a notch and do a major release every 20 days. I’ll optimize it as we go along here. You’ll be happy. It’s five bucks. Just get in here already I’m losing my marbles over the value. C’mon guy. You’ll like the way you look, guaranteed.

There’s one catch…. I need like, 1/10th of you fine folks reading this to sign up. If you don’t, I go broke, which in a way is funny and could possibly lead to some good shaved-head helicopter chase type news stories, but that’s not long-lasting entertainment that nourishes the mind and uplifts the soul. I bet I could _ _ __ _ though. In a public type self-defense scenario with multiple innocents who I would try my best to avoid.

https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars

$5 a month is the pricetag, and the more subscribers we get, that just means more editors and faster content. If you rreaally can’t afford that, like five bucks is just a kick in the nuts and your overdrawn and your overweight girlfriend is just being a bitch… Like…….

God man…. God…. help me… I had one girlfriend….. I’m getting chills just thinking about it, and this is ya know one of the "normal" ones that didn’t try to kill me…. She cooked pasta IN OIL… and then took it off the burner before it was fully cooked

because letting it sit in lukewarm oil conserved energy to save the planet. “It’s not the same as car oil so it’s OK but I’m letting it sit to use less heat”.. and then I wish I had like, high quality medium-format still photos of the c**ty look on her face when I was not happy eating this food… Man… God damn…….. Anyway if your life is like that and you’re overdrawn and pissed off all the time, here’s a free code, put this in the offer field on gumroad and the price should drop to $0 (do not enter payment information):

4Dchesslesson (case sensitive, do not enter payment info, price should drop to $0 if the code hasn't been used up)

That code is good for 100 peeps, so if you’re the 101th freeloader you’re out of luck, I guess you’ll have to head over to youtube and watch mukbangs and marble racing for a while. The rest of you, sign up. There is good shit and now is the time. I love you guys… thankful every day you find me funny enough to watch, to those of you who are already signed up triple fucking thank you, and it’s my honor to make stuff that makes you happy/laugh/etc.. would be dead without you and I take my obligation very seriously.. pink pussy hat locked in lets rock :) peace

• The Man of The Hour
BODY END

Also Charls released a new video

misterduckford

I touched a wiener, last weekend. It was warm.
kiwifarms.net
Recently Sam sent the following email to everyone who bought his book or subscribed to his paywalled content:

Subject: ??? Kickstarter TV 2 ???

BODY START:

Yo bros......... Sammy here.

Lots of dots because I'm thinking :-O

I put some images in here to make it slick but this is a pretty heartfelt email... wanna give you guys the scoop, this is a pretty important turning point here my Gs

tldr: KSTV2 episode 1 drops on the 15th, new major video and new hydewars every month, please cop-- https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars

I am very excited right now man……..

I’ve previously talked about being out here in the Big BadWorld™ trying to make it as an outsider-artist type, and about how building momentum is like, having an ember in your palms and trying to stoke it into a fire… like fondling a fireball like Ryu or something but in slow-motion, and about the coldness and inertia and difficulty of getting these creative endeavors (esp. film/video) going…

It’s like youre in high school, year round 365 sensitivity brainwashing getting your head microwaved by know-nothing ass teachers, and youre dying inside while hot girls humiliate you, and you have this one fucking defective tamagotchi in your pocket.. That tamagotchi is your life’s purpose, your ambition, your vision for the future, and MKUltra knuckledragging shithead phase-jocks are trying to vanish it out of existence unless you focus all your dwindling low-IQ mental energies on it to make it stay real long enough for the final bell….

Losing the show, going back to the cold, watching our heat fall from our clutches and getting stomped on by Ashley Nelson’s boyfriend, that was hard enough. And I tried my best to come up with a solution or a way out of that but after the damage had been done (me getting us taken off the air by being too political on twitter)... I mean I’m not gonna get into it but it’s just been heartbreaking man, all the more so as it was my own fault and these people are like brothers to me. And after working towards this for over ten years. I think we’re not really talking about it but there are a lot of comments like ‘i wish mde would ____whatever’ and I just want you guys to know I’ve been more heartbroken and twisted up into a fucking ball over it than any of you have. You can do the math on that.

It’s been rough man I have a pretty thick patina on me now. When I first set down this path in 2006 I don’t think I could’ve imagined where it would lead.

++++++++

b - u - t: but...

Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly is when I'm at my best... you know this, you love it, it's called CBT, look it up. Also, more importantly, I've always been an optimist...

...almost in a mentally exceptional way even though I’m a genius (6’5” perfect hight, 150+ IQ) if that makes sense, and always will be. A lot of people misconstrue my work or my personality as being negatively-oriented, because there’s notes of anger/dissatisfaction and yes i’d _ __ a fat woman in the forehead as a matter of fact it would make my day. But I’ve also said anger is the soul’s immune system. And who wouldn’t be dissatisfied with this shit. I am not retconning anything when I say that MDE/myself has/have been and will always be at its/my/their/they/them core about a better future. Punctuating the iniquities of our time so others may right the whirling gyres of history.. something along those lines

(by the way, lookup “Orgy - Stitches” on youtube)

So I’ve been working my ass off and I’m not kidding. Like fucking strapped to my computer chair logging serious hours, Lisa Nowak style (but in a good way). You know, putting the pieces together, trying to get that hadoken going again. Imagine a fat guy who has candybreath and he’s putting together freakish creations using doll parts in his basement and theres like weird music playing like caliope music.

Now take that same determination and attention to detail but none of the creepyness, and it’s a handsome guy (me and Nick) working on comedy videos while cool music plays. So instead of meticulously crafting some surreal monstrosity to horrify some stripper we've kidnapped, we're meticulously crafting 30% cool 70% funny (perfect ratio) videos to amuse and delight the nation (you).

Like imagine an older obsessive guy fondling model trains and building scale models of mass casualty events and listening to 50s radio commercials…

You know how fucking hard that guy works to get everything perfect?

Like that but it’s a guy who’s in pretty decent physical shape and looks great quite frankly (me) and is listening to The Matrix soundtrack and Galerians OST but is tapping into that same fixation on quality and workmanship for awesome comedy videos to make people happy. That’s been the situation.

You saw clips in the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOTqLVoQJhkYouTube) but now it’s time…. Time for the real shit. I got all my files organized and my little photoshop tools loaded up, and we are ready to do:

One Major Release Every Month (such as Happy World Daddy, KSTV2, Theatre of the Aire, etc.) & one HydeWars every month... minimum.

(everything via https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars)

This new promise which I call the "Rubbing Our Legs Together Promise" started March 14th with the first episode of MDE's Theatre of the Aire, titled The Thin Green Line (it's the latest thing you'll see in the list when you subscribe). And guess what Guy, it only gets better from here because: April 15th - KSTV2 Episode 1: Humble Beginnings May 15th - Happy World Daddy e04 - The SSRI Sunshine Sequence June 15th - Theatre of the Aire e02 - The History of the Comic Book July 15th - something cool and fun, possibly first ep of Ecstasy of Car and so on.....

And then along the way you're gonna keep getting ol' fashioned HydeWars too. The HydeWars™ you know and love-- super-pixelated fully nude webcam epithet screaming in the parking lot of a sex shoppe, talking about occultism, flat earth, binge eating... you know I go where Joe Rogan is too scared to tread...

And so on, and so on. And hopefully we can kick this up a notch and do a major release every 20 days. I’ll optimize it as we go along here. You’ll be happy. It’s five bucks. Just get in here already I’m losing my marbles over the value. C’mon guy. You’ll like the way you look, guaranteed.

There’s one catch…. I need like, 1/10th of you fine folks reading this to sign up. If you don’t, I go broke, which in a way is funny and could possibly lead to some good shaved-head helicopter chase type news stories, but that’s not long-lasting entertainment that nourishes the mind and uplifts the soul. I bet I could _ _ __ _ though. In a public type self-defense scenario with multiple innocents who I would try my best to avoid.

https://gumroad.com/l/hydewars

$5 a month is the pricetag, and the more subscribers we get, that just means more editors and faster content. If you rreaally can’t afford that, like five bucks is just a kick in the nuts and your overdrawn and your overweight girlfriend is just being a bitch… Like…….

God man…. God…. help me… I had one girlfriend….. I’m getting chills just thinking about it, and this is ya know one of the "normal" ones that didn’t try to kill me…. She cooked pasta IN OIL… and then took it off the burner before it was fully cooked

because letting it sit in lukewarm oil conserved energy to save the planet. “It’s not the same as car oil so it’s OK but I’m letting it sit to use less heat”.. and then I wish I had like, high quality medium-format still photos of the c**ty look on her face when I was not happy eating this food… Man… God damn…….. Anyway if your life is like that and you’re overdrawn and pissed off all the time, here’s a free code, put this in the offer field on gumroad and the price should drop to $0 (do not enter payment information):

4Dchesslesson (case sensitive, do not enter payment info, price should drop to $0 if the code hasn't been used up)

That code is good for 100 peeps, so if you’re the 101th freeloader you’re out of luck, I guess you’ll have to head over to youtube and watch mukbangs and marble racing for a while. The rest of you, sign up. There is good shit and now is the time. I love you guys… thankful every day you find me funny enough to watch, to those of you who are already signed up triple fucking thank you, and it’s my honor to make stuff that makes you happy/laugh/etc.. would be dead without you and I take my obligation very seriously.. pink pussy hat locked in lets rock :) peace

• The Man of The Hour
BODY END

Also Charls released a new video
I feel... so many honest things right now.
I feel, most of all, ashamed for having such :semperfidelis: admiration for a guy who has murdered so many innocent people.

Goddamn, Sam. Way to actually evoke some :feels:.

edit: words

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope all of them can make it. I know in the past Hydewars and other podcast appearances, Sam talked at some length about how it was a crushing blow to lose the show, but he always kind of laughed it off at the end. Now that I read the email, it seems like it hurt him and his relationship with Charls much more than I could ever have imagined.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope his neck has healed, it looks awfully stiff in that video

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know how much new content is available on Gumroad? I'm considering signing up but they don't let you preview what you're getting like Patreon or NewProject2.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know how much new content is available on Gumroad? I'm considering signing up but they don't let you preview what you're getting like Patreon or NewProject2.
off the top of my head, you get the big series like KSTV Season 2 and Theater of the Aire. And of course whatever HydeWars that Sam is shitting out these days. The rest should be stand-alone sketches and "fucking around with people IRL" videos

• Informative
Reactions: Tookie and WEEDle

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I only have KSTV2 on there but its about 8 hours in total for that. Best I could find for Hydewars is that it was around e72 as of January.

• Informative
Reactions: Tookie
Tags
None