Sam Hyde Memorial Thread - I'm not Sam shilling himself on here i swear

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

frozenrunner

Infinitely worse 2022 confirmed
kiwifarms.net

Months later, and I can't stop watching this. It's comedy genius. Anyone claiming Hyde lost his touch after MDE disbanded is hereby proven wrong.

I don't have any interest in Fuentes, but at least he was funny here.

EDIT: The dude at 5:44 looks like Jake from Vsauce 3 and I can't unsee it.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that Sam fucked Chuck out of the money from their book. In any case, neither Sam nor Charls will talk about it, which is pretty suspect considering they'd been tight for such a long time.

It's almost like Sam has some kind of idiot savant type of situation going on where the price of being such a unique and funny character is that he is also doomed to be maladjusted, gross faggot who has to constantly alienate the people around him. I don't even completely buy the accusations that he's a pedo or a tranny chaser or whatever, but nobody who's interacted with the guy has anything good to say about him.

It's a shame really because I wanted to like the post-WP content, but frankly it sucks. Sam's hiding behind a paywall now and putting out like one video a month that's just him driving around rambling about bullshit and using his beard as an ashtray. Charls is a schizo twitch streamer, and Nick's just off flipping houses or whatever.

Oh yeah and that Frank Hassle guy is a fucking loser. When old MDE pulled street pranks there was actually a funny premise behind it. Frank is an autistic Sam wannabee who thinks that bothering random people is peak comedy.
Another, very major factor of why Charls and Sam don't get along is an unusual one. If you recall, indie rocker John Maus appeared in two episodes of World Peace. Apparently, Charls and John hit it off and became fast friends, and Charls was actually offered the chance to drum for him on his next tour. He turned that opportunity down in order to work on World Peace Season 2 ... which of course, never materialized because of Sam's spergery. He basically got double-fucked which certainly didn't endear him to Sam.

Vox Gay

kiwifarms.net
One of those creepy "girls" obsessed with Sam posted this on the 8chan board years back and I just found it on an old HD and thought it needed to be dumped somewhere

1.jpg

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I was listening to the Porsalin interview and Sam’s take on how to deal with journalists is one of the best: They’re hostile outsiders, so focus on keeping them out. Don’t engage them by giving rage clicks, debating them, etc. Just tell them to fuck off and hold others in your group accountable if they take the journo’s bait. You can’t even be mad at them because they are what they are and you can’t change it - police your own instead.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Anyone seen that horrible retread of the wine party skit with nick recently? Eurgh.

I hope Jaihoo comes out soon because that's probably the last piece of good content from before the schism. The latter chapters in the previews seem to get a little weird and unsubtle though.

Lovers

kiwifarms.net

excerpt from a recent ep of hydewars.
This video was so disappointing. the short weird looking dude was interrupting Sam so frequently to the point of the whole thing being pretty much unwatchable. Not to mention that he had nothing good to say & seemed like a thirsty desperate dude in regards to women.
There also was so much tension and awkwardness in the room, why does Sam surround himself with these confrontational losers while simultaneously giving advice about relationships?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
This video was so disappointing. the short weird looking dude was interrupting Sam so frequently to the point of the whole thing being pretty much unwatchable. Not to mention that he had nothing good to say & seemed like a thirsty desperate dude in regards to women.
There also was so much tension and awkwardness in the room, why does Sam surround himself with these confrontational losers while simultaneously giving advice about relationships?

Sam having disappointing faggot friends is nothing new, he's done collabs with PJW, Nick Fuentes and Kantbot.

Tito from Rocket Power

ROCKET POWER RULES
kiwifarms.net
why does Sam surround himself with these confrontational losers while simultaneously giving advice about relationships?
Because Sam fucks over everyone who works with him SO MUCH that only the most desperate wannabe losers would actually work with him.

There's a reason Charls will no longer talk to Sam or even mention his name.

Lovers

kiwifarms.net
Sam having disappointing faggot friends is nothing new, he's done collabs with PJW, Nick Fuentes and Kantbot.
At least those guys bring something to the table, this "bicflame" guy should stick to producing music for sam or whatever the fuck he does in the sidelines.

Also, whatever happened to Sam and Eggy's collab?
Remember that one trailer last year with all the supposed new cool stuff that was going to come out, some of it was years old shit like the Frank Hassle trolling the game place (which wasnt even released on sam's gumroad btw)
Its all so disappointing and the fact that he hasn't announced anything by now means there's probably not much going to come out in the next few years.
Again, very disappointing.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't want to necro, but still - I remember someone on YT made a very good complete World Peace OST in the order that it was in the show, but because it's YT, now it's completely gone. Do you happen to know if there is a copy or something as well made?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't want to necro, but still - I remember someone on YT made a very good complete World Peace OST in the order that it was in the show, but because it's YT, now it's completely gone. Do you happen to know if there is a copy or something as well made?
It just happens that I listened to these recently, and I think between them they are fairly comprehensive, but they are not in the order of appearance as in the show. Also the first one contains tracks that were cut or unused in the broadcast episodes.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just happens that I listened to these recently, and I think between them they are fairly comprehensive, but they are not in the order of appearance as in the show. Also the first one contains tracks that were cut or unused in the broadcast episodes.
Thank you and OMG THAT GUY REUPLOADED IT!!!

On Bitchute:

Edit: Do not download from YT, Ribbon Music is run by a bunch of homosexuals and they have muted portions of the video, that affects it even if you download it.

Last edited: