Sam Hyde Memorial Thread - I'm not Sam shilling himself on here i swear

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

@FBIMiamiFL please arrest me i cant stop masturbat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Endu

Dark Falz can go fuck itself
kiwifarms.net
Haven't finished the print version yet but it's interesting how it's evolved over the years.
My favourite part so far is when Jaihoo exits VR. I won't spoil it but it's a fucking amazing scene.
I would completely recommend the audiobook, it's hours of Sam Hyde narrating this shit. Him yelling "INTERACT!" always cracks me up.

American Bullfrog

Lithobates catesbeianus
kiwifarms.net
The fags that Sam has surrounded himself with, have really killed any interest I have in his content.

Bicflame, Jxxy, et al maybe great behind the camera, but as talent they are greatly lacking in any sort of charisma.

Sam, just because your boyfriend is cute doesn’t mean you should let him share his opinions on shitty rap music for 8 hours.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Very weird bit of MDE trivia I just stumbled on: You might remember Orangy from MDE's Ideas Man sountrack. Orangy is now years dead from a drug overdose.

Gammon Favreau AKA Vaervaf who also produced music for Ideas Man was his ex-best friend and drove him to it. Gammon has a schizophrenic break around 2014-2015 and trooned out, making enemies of all his MDE friends.

It really affected Orangy. Here's Sam's recounting from an 8chan post in 2015 (Orangy = Qman). Favreau stalked Sam 24/7, tried to catfish him, and might even be the source of the rumors about Sam beating up/fucking teen girls and trannies.
1613368001213.png

I think Vaervaf could be Alex42, who had a short thread in the tumblr subforum. Like Favreau, he was a schizo tranny into weird alt-music, who followed many MDE people on social media. Compare pics on Vaervaf's last.fm to Alex42's:
1613371784328.png
1613371825160.png
1613371858197.png

Last edited:

@FBIMiamiFL please arrest me i cant stop masturbat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very weird bit of MDE trivia I just stumbled on: You might remember Orangy from MDE's Ideas Man sountrack. Orangy is now years dead from a drug overdose.

Gammon Favreau AKA Vaervaf who also produced music for Ideas Man was his ex-best friend and drove him to it. Gammon has a schizophrenic break around 2014-2015 and trooned out, making enemies of all his MDE friends.

It really affected Orangy. Here's Sam's recounting from an 8chan post in 2015 (Orangy = Qman). Favreau stalked Sam 24/7, tried to catfish him, and might even be the source of the rumors about Sam beating up/fucking teen girls and trannies.
View attachment 1921491
I think Vaervaf could be Alex42, who had a short thread in the tumblr subforum. Like Favreau, he was a schizo tranny into weird alt-music, who followed many MDE people on social media. Compare pics on Vaervaf's last.fm to Alex42's:
I believe it was covered in the Alex42 thread long ago when I was reading it, but they're not the same person. They most likely did interact with one another back then though.
In any case, I believe Vaervaf has long since detransitioned and left that entire schtick behind though I'm unaware of any other developments since then. He still produces music from what I can remember.

ellroy

kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen posts in here defending Charls as the more moderate one where as Sam sperged out. Charls has his own set of issues himself especially when dealing with Jews.

Go on his Twitch stream and type !reading or !books. You get this link: PureBooks

Inside the Google sheet you get recommended classics like the Henry Ford’s “The International Jew” and William’s “The Ultimate World Order Jewish Utopia.” Those aren’t books that rational, objective thinkers tend to read.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen posts in here defending Charls as the more moderate one where as Sam sperged out. Charls has his own set of issues himself especially when dealing with Jews.

Go on his Twitch stream and type !reading or !books. You get this link: PureBooks

Inside the Google sheet you get recommended classics like the Henry Ford’s “The International Jew” and William’s “The Ultimate World Order Jewish Utopia.” Those aren’t books that rational, objective thinkers tend to read.
Charls was just more conscious about optics in the past. Who knows what he actually believes.

frozenrunner

Infinitely worse 2022 confirmed
kiwifarms.net

Charls was just more conscious about optics in the past. Who knows what he actually believes.
Yeah, I get the feeling that Charls is almost as much of a shit-stirrer and a troll as Sam, but he's much more low-key about it. Sam is almost like Robin Williams in that he's brilliant comedically but can't help himself from going directly to 11 every time. Charls has more self control.

Basically, I don't think either of them like being told there are lines they can't cross, and both of them will cross them comedically just as a "fuck you" to the self-styled gatekeepers. But Sam is uninterested in optics whereas Charls doesn't want to dynamite his life and all his relationships.

Australianbirdfruit

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching some of Hyde-chan lately, and I like it.

I'm still trying to get a grasp of what "he's all about" though. Is he ironic in some shape or form all the time, or does he sprinkle around things he genuinely believes in when doing his thing?

Enig

Ultra Fucked 64
kiwifarms.net
Hyde apparently might have possibly gave some literal who from FL that entered a film festival he is involved with $40,000 to not only make this totally organic and trustable website, but also got him to put that art on a billboard somewhere in the guy's state, and then the literal who made the mistake of trying to appeal to /mlp/ after no one gave a shit about the ad because it's FL, only to get BTFO within mere hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-181319_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-181319_Samsung Internet.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 1625957137194.png
    1625957137194.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 374

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The fact that this was made over just a year ago and it still has not been proven wrong, is just proof that I still believe that Sam is a very different type of comedian.

I can’t imagine any big name, non-political YouTube saying stuff like this. Not even Dunkey or Pewdiepie could come close.

Of course, it does help when Twitter permanently suspends you and YouTube just might start deleting reuploads of your former videos that your fans put up for you.