Sam Hyde

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
poster.jpg
Here's Sam's gift to iDubbbz from the end of the video.

Sam uploaded the unblurred version
posternsfw.jpg

Last edited:

and 1 other

☘️ Diagnosed with Swine Flu variant H1N1993R ☘️☘️
kiwifarms.net
I'm about 1 hour 40 mins in, but it really feels like Idubbbz is making a video about toxic right wing fan culture or something, all while using Sam as a sort of prop. He was really focused on the political side of Sam's work, and was talking about how there are "fans" of his that read more into his videos than they should. He's basically said this same thing before about people who thought him saying "nigger faggot" was cool. Then there's that really awkward moment where Idubbbz asks if the crew Sam hangs out with use the term "based and redpilled" like Sam's audience does. Idubbbz obviously wants to say "your fans are Nazis, and you're enabling it" so bad.

But I do think it's really funny how in the interview part there's almost this sort of moment where they both realize they're not getting what they want out of this. Sam blew thousands of dollars to make a funny video with Idubbbz only for the tension between them to get high, and idubbbz can't get a single serious answer out of him regarding his "toxic" (probably what he would call it) fanbase.

Muu

Move any Mountain
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870741
They had a whole multi-page google doc set up called "Gaslighting iDubbbz." I'm cackling watching this right now.
Shame they gave up after 10 minutes would have been funny.

That interview part felt like a Tarentino scene with the tension. Idubbz still seething over something that happened in 2014 all because Sam unironicly said "just lift bro". Best thing from Sam in a while.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I don't watch Sam Hyde much at all, i've seen a few of the older clips, but this seems like some of his better work. He made that little cuck faggot squirm, was so funny all that anger and the entire thing was ian trying to get payback for some shit from 6-7 years ago.

Heather Mason

Best Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It also had a pigtailed pashmina shawl sporting faggot Bicflame walking around being an absolute irredeemable homosexual bitch, uwu depressed femboi
Lol calm down. That sets you off more than the actor they paid to pretend to be Sam's crackwhore girlfriend, or openly making Lean, or making their "workspace" as disgusting and cluttered as possible?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This is a weird development
Yeah this was the whole vibe I got, iDubbz looked like he immediately got what was going on. Sam was breaking character for most of it, and if the rest of the joke is they look and act like retards which they also do in every other video and real life. It would suck if iDubbz was actually working on releasing it and they just blew up his spot though.

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah this was the whole vibe I got, iDubbz looked like he immediately got what was going on. Sam was breaking character for most of it, and if the rest of the joke is they look and act like retards which they also do in every other video and real life. It would suck if iDubbz was actually working on releasing it and they just blew up his spot though.
I found it weird it hit YouTube before gumroad. It's not there as of 6:10pm est
Screenshot_20220108-181037.png

Last edited by a moderator: