Sam Hyde

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
You say this "Vaervaf" is nuts but he is also clever enough to make ten years worth of believable fake chatlogs?
There's no way it's all fake, as much as the people treating Sam Hyde as a surrogate dad would like to think otherwise, but after a brief look into Vaervaf I think it's definitely possible some of it comes from him

1613368001213.png

I don't know much about the MDE social circle but I've met people like this on and off the internet. They keep grudges forever and are autistically dedicated to pursuing them. It consumes them and eventually defines their personality so they end up with infinite motivation and no boundaries.

Jewthulhu

Fake Jew
kiwifarms.net
It's been said a few times here but the interview is fascinating. Aside from iDubbbz appearing like a slimy weasel (which I doubt will effect him in any way), the short bit where Hyde's serious about how he views politics and his content is illuminating on why his recent content isn't as pointed and funny anymore.
I do have chat logs of him threatening to frame one of my friends as a pedo.
Just drop the logs if you have them. Teasing them like that is gay. If there's private information, just black it out in paint or something.

Atomsk

Leader Of The Sussy Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched all of it and it wasn't as funny as the first 20 minutes lead me to believe it was gonna be. It became pretty clear to me pretty quickly that idubbz knew that he was being fucked with and Sam said himself in the beginning that he actually likes idubbz so they didn't go too far to make him feel uncomfortable. The interview made idubbz look kinda slimy and gay and it seems like Sam turned off the fuckery partway through and just gave an honest interview which is lame because he probably could have fucked with him way worse.

Catetive

i put parts together at fatory
kiwifarms.net
I wish that Sam would've been able to do some more of the insane gags they had on that gaslighting document. Honestly that document was funnier than the entire rest of the video, aside from the interview. Entirely cringe that Ian brings up some troll copyright claim from 7 years ago and tries to ask Sam why he dunks on Ethan Klein and Lena Dunham LOL. The entire time, Ian came off like a greasy weasel trying to set up a holier-than-thou "gotcha" moment against Sam. Maybe he was trying to frame this as a true severance from his old persona. Try and knock down Sam Hyde as redemption for saying nigger all the time back when it was acceptable and funny on the platform.
Poor Ian must've been homesick, seeing that bald psychotic crackwhore actress there the whole time. At least he wasn't gone from his echo chamber for too long. He will have a long period of re-bimboification and cucking sessions from his troglodyte wife and Ethan Klein. They have make sure he doesn't think any wrongthoughts and continues to abstain from saying niggerfaggot. Gotta placate to that commie SJW audience they're cashing in on now!

DJ Grelle

Anime Avatar Rights Activist
kiwifarms.net
This is all so fucking stupid. idubbz goes to interview Hyde to showcase how deranged Hyde is so, in response, Hyde creates an entire plan to gaslight and act even more retarded. So basically, two retards act retarded, but Hyde is cool cause he was only pretending to be retarded?
View attachment 2873331
No, Idubbz wanted to frame Hyde as a loser (which he kinda is tbh) in an act of revenge b/c of the copyright strike grudge and probably other shit. Hyde outwitted him by making him completely uncomfortable for multiple days, being absurd to the point where nobody would have believed iDubbz if he had released the docu.

Last edited:

Black Light Red Panic

posting at the top of my lungs
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch Sam Hyde much at all, i've seen a few of the older clips, but this seems like some of his better work. He made that little cuck faggot squirm, was so funny all that anger and the entire thing was ian trying to get payback for some shit from 6-7 years ago.
It sounds obvious but the quality of his work is usually directly correlated to how much time, money and effort goes into it. It's why his very old videos and podcast tends to fall flat. He's also at his best when he's directly fucking with people like the old Boston stand-up videos and paradigm shift, MDE, man on the street tag a longs and a few of his more recent stuff like the one where he annoys the shit out of that fake hip hop gossip black lady.

Mr Sister

sickening pissening revolting insulting
kiwifarms.net
this is all too autistic for me, what a waste of time watching this documentary.
This is all so fucking stupid. idubbz goes to interview Hyde to showcase how deranged Hyde is so, in response, Hyde creates an entire plan to gaslight and act even more retarded. So basically, two retards act retarded, but Hyde is cool cause he was only pretending to be retarded?
View attachment 2873331
This really sums up my opinion too. 2 awkward internet freaks putting on a persona to talk to other for 2 hours? Fucking pass. "But it's so awkward! The cringe! xD funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, two autists having an autistic mind game duel!" You guys are fags.

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
Just drop the logs if you have them. Teasing them like that is gay. If there's private information, just black it out in paint or something.
I don't like getting cockteased with another KF exclusive either, shit gave me immediate blue balls and now I have to see a doctor for abnormal swelling.

Jewthulhu

Fake Jew
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873331
I think the idea was that to either make iDubbbz visibly uncomfortable or to make everything so over the top it was obviously a gag and you'd have to be retarded to take it at face value. If they actually pulled off the shit on the troll list the video would have been great but they went easy on him so it came off as "pretending to be retarded." A few good moments here or there but not as great as its potential.

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
Idubbbz who made a career off of being shitty to other people really can't handle the shoe being on the other foot.
The problem with iDubbbz isn't that he can't take what other's throw at him, it's that he believes in order to retain his relevancy, he has to "rise above" which is the perfect name for another iDubbbz documentary, this time showing us how his soon-to-be ex-wife holds him down and pegs him without consent.