Sam Hyde

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Is Samuel Hyde funny

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
QRD on where it's shown the women are actually retarded, and he's actually grooming children?
Probably not literally retarded or literally children (15 is technically a teen but that's still a kid to adults, hence why everyone rightfully calls scumbags trolling for 15-18yr olds despite being adults "creeps and pedo") but the above post and all of page 3 on the thread is really telling from all angles.

Good job compiling this stuff @OnlinePresents . Would've taken me ages and I wouldn't have found half of it.
Idk what to think about Sam, I definitely see that little tinge of "resentful failed elitist" in him that can turn people into real mutants.
You hit the nail on the head. Wish I could find it but there's a video he made for gumroad that got leaked where he goes over his entire childhood history, for the most part, and that's exactly what he is--a resentful failed kid born into money. Nothing wrong with being wealthy or being born into it, of course, but that background explains a lot for him, especially the way he spoke about it.

And as others have said, by now it's clear that the trio's real flare came from Charles' manic approach and Nick's natural humor. In fact, it seems like Sam owes a lot of his own humor to Nick in particular. It's weird seeing those two together and just how different Sam acts from how he'd used to as opposed to Nick who's just being Nick.

Starscreams Cape

Year of the C.H.U.D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only hate Sam Hyde when he chews like a cow on camera. I don't give a shit about him creeping out any of the artsy gals he tried to pop in the keyster. Caveat emptor. I don't care that he was mean to a fucking troon he hired. His only sin there was hiring one in the first place.

He's somewhat entertaining, especially when he's with Nick. He's actually a pretty good editor. Unlike a lot of people I like his V-log stuff and don't find The Great War very funny at all. He has a bunch of no talent hacks hanging around him. Bicflame is utterly useless and so fucking cringy when he chimes in.

Give me an ACTUAL reason to hate him and I'm all ears. Until then I'm not gonna write off one of the few people who will speak his mind.

BeeseChurger

An alien world consisting only of pain
kiwifarms.net
Longtime fan here maybe I can weigh in a bit.
MDE was a big part of my early to mid twenties for good and for ill (probably the latter).
Sam and his crazy exes are the longest running and most probable schizo theory so far.

He always had a chip on his shoulder when it came to women.
The only reason he got into editing/graphic design etc. was because he followed a girl he liked to a very expensive artsy college, so without her there probably wouldn't be MDE.

I'm not sure if he knocked up a woman or 2 like Null suggested, and if he did I'd imagine that Sam is manipulative enough to coerce the girl to get an abortion.
Cause imagine if he actually did have kids somewhere, a guy like that would not be able to keep that to himself,
and he would probably find some way to tell his impressionable audience how it's actually cool and based to knock up retarded art hoe orbiters, maybe he'd even lean into the trad shit idk.
It is fascinating how most women go completely insane after Sam is done with them. Once is understandable, twice is a weird coincidence, anything past that is a pattern.

The other thing people mentioned was that he was born wealthy
Again I'm not sure. Look at some of the earlier vertical videos when he lived with his mom. You get glimpses here and there into their home.
I wouldn't say that they lived in complete squalor, but it wasn't luxurious. His dad was probably well off and he probably paid hefty alimony and funded Sam's degree.

Anyway, Sam is a cunt, but a pretty funny, creative and sometimes insightful cunt. But never trust anything he says, or you're just a dumb as his exes.

Mr Sister

sickening pissening revolting insulting
kiwifarms.net
The thing I like most about sam is how irrationally mad he makes some people. Other than that, I don't think he can add to ANY conversation. Mostly I don't like watching him because of his ego. He thinks he is the coolest person ever, and is right about absolutely everything, even if he is just rambling. The TED talk is pretty funny though.

And I couldn't care less about his dating history

Conan Spedogawa

With a Kino eye for detail!
kiwifarms.net
Probably not literally retarded or literally children (15 is technically a teen but that's still a kid to adults, hence why everyone rightfully calls scumbags trolling for 15-18yr olds despite being adults "creeps and pedo") but the above post and all of page 3 on the thread is really telling from all angles.

Good job compiling this stuff @OnlinePresents . Would've taken me ages and I wouldn't have found half of it.

You hit the nail on the head. Wish I could find it but there's a video he made for gumroad that got leaked where he goes over his entire childhood history, for the most part, and that's exactly what he is--a resentful failed kid born into money. Nothing wrong with being wealthy or being born into it, of course, but that background explains a lot for him, especially the way he spoke about it.

And as others have said, by now it's clear that the trio's real flare came from Charles' manic approach and Nick's natural humor. In fact, it seems like Sam owes a lot of his own humor to Nick in particular. It's weird seeing those two together and just how different Sam acts from how he'd used to as opposed to Nick who's just being Nick.
Nick has always been leagues above in un-contrived humor.

sethking

kiwifarms.net
QRD on where it's shown the women are actually retarded, and he's actually grooming children?
I read the leaks again to see how much evidence there is to support the accusation that he is having sex with underage women.

The most concise allegation is a discord message chain with a girl who states she was 16 when she had sex with Sam Hyde (link). The discord message links a video where she claims Sam Hyde was referencing their relationship (link). In the video, Sam Hyde describes an awkward sexual encounter he had with a "prude" girl that he tried to put his moves on. Interestingly, the impression Sam Hyde leaves is the same in the discord leak and the video - of a pervert pushing himself on a reluctant girl, arguably adding plausibility to the allegation.

While the story in the discord message cannot be fully verified, I think it is believable. An argument in favor of its veracity is that the infodump contains several leaks from different people who tell similar stories (link1, link2, link3, link4, link5, link6 etc.). In the leaks, a lot of the girls are in their late teens and give the same impression of Sam Hyde - a perverted and manipulative guy with some type of BDSM fetish.

It has further been alleged that Sam Hyde follows young girls on instagram out of allegedly indecent motives (link), along with one message chain which appears to be that of Sam Hyde attempting to probe the age of one of these girls (link). If the accusations are true, then this would support the idea that Sam Hyde likes "riding the line" with regard to age of consent.

So presuming the leaks are valid, how would this reflect on Sam Hyde? Null compared him to Jeffrey Epstein, but I think an even better comparison would be Harvey Weinstein. The features paralleling Weinstein include being a manipulative sex addict and using fame and clout to compel women into sexual acts. I found no evidence of Sam Hyde pimping out girls like Epstein - although there are rumors alleging that he encouraged his girlfriends to cuck him with other guys, like Jack Murphy did (link).

Notably, I did not find any solid evidence that Sam Hyde has had sex with a girl under the age of 16 (the age of consent in his home state), only some rumors about Marky (claimed by some to have been 15) and a girl called "Ember" (link1, link2). Even if the girls are of legal age though, the allegations also say he was manipulating and abusing them - if the claims against Sam Hyde are valid, that would definitely be creepy.

Last edited:

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
My take is that the dude would immediately start fucking kids on Epstein Island if he was invited to the club. He's not in the club so he's just impregnating retards on the downlow and acting like a Nazi while living off his trust fund.
And just like that, you managed to get the people who want the age of consent to be lowered, to out themselves.

1641179825398.png

daBonehead

"that goth dude smells good"
kiwifarms.net
Sam trying to fight Joe Rogan, Anthony Fantano, and now Hassan Piker is pretty funny but he's obviously trying to clout chase and stay relevant. None of these people have anything to gain from even acknowledging his challenges. These past few years his output has been dwindling in quality and I think bringing Nick onto his podcast is an attempt to get some of that old magic back but from what I've seen none of it is worth paying for. I like Sam's comedy a lot but none of these accusations really surprise me, he always came off as mean spirited compared to Nick and Charls. He's probably an asshole in real life but I don't know if he's fucking kids.

Nick seems to have come out the best from the World Peace cancellation/MDE fall out. He doesn't seem like he gives a shit about internet fame or even comedy really. He seems perfectly happy selling antiques and running his own small business. Recently he's started doing Sam's podcast because it's easy money to just sit and react to tiktok videos and bullshit with an old friend. Charls on the other hand seems unhinged at times and I can't tell if it's an act or not, if you've ever watched any of his Twitch streams you'll know what I'm talking about. I think he took the World Peace cancellation the hardest and still resents Sam over it. He recently had twins with his girlfriend and I wish the best for them.
charls baby.jpg

PeggieBigCock

Your Favorite Dommy Mommy 💄
kiwifarms.net
Charls on the other hand seems unhinged at times and I can't tell if it's an act or not, if you've ever watched any of his Twitch streams you'll know what I'm talking about. I think he took the World Peace cancellation the hardest and still resents Sam over it. He recently had twins with his girlfriend and I wish the best for them.
View attachment 2853068
I fear for those kids

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
As I stated in my spoilered sperg rang, Sam was born into money but his parents were divorced and him and his mom lived in one of the worst jogger ridden ghettos in Massachusetts. I imagine sam's dad paid for the degree 100% but I don't think his mom got much given where they lived.
Also Nick only does the antique thing part time. He's a salesman at a local Mercedes dealer that does high volume so he rakes in cash in commission.

Edit: meant part time

Last edited:

Gilgamesh

killwad
kiwifarms.net
Sam trying to fight Joe Rogan, Anthony Fantano, and now Hassan Piker is pretty funny but he's obviously trying to clout chase and stay relevant. None of these people have anything to gain from even acknowledging his challenges. These past few years his output has been dwindling in quality and I think bringing Nick onto his podcast is an attempt to get some of that old magic back but from what I've seen none of it is worth paying for. I like Sam's comedy a lot but none of these accusations really surprise me, he always came off as mean spirited compared to Nick and Charls. He's probably an asshole in real life but I don't know if he's fucking kids.

Nick seems to have come out the best from the World Peace cancellation/MDE fall out. He doesn't seem like he gives a shit about internet fame or even comedy really. He seems perfectly happy selling antiques and running his own small business. Recently he's started doing Sam's podcast because it's easy money to just sit and react to tiktok videos and bullshit with an old friend. Charls on the other hand seems unhinged at times and I can't tell if it's an act or not, if you've ever watched any of his Twitch streams you'll know what I'm talking about. I think he took the World Peace cancellation the hardest and still resents Sam over it. He recently had twins with his girlfriend and I wish the best for them.
View attachment 2853068
Regardless if you care about how he's a pedo and is unfaithful to his wives, you have to admit he's falling off the public sphere (or already has), and these grabs of trying to get more popular people's attention are desperate attempts to enter the limelight again.

I obviously don't have any evidence for this, but I've heard from my friends who used to work for him that while Nick doesn't necessarily hate Sam, they aren't friends outside of the podcast and the singular reason Nick puts up with him is because Sam pays him a lot to stay on the podcast. Which is a good move, Nick's the only funny one there.

I hope Bicflame got some golfballs for Christmas.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Regardless if you care about how he's a pedo and is unfaithful to his wives, you have to admit he's falling off the public sphere (or already has), and these grabs of trying to get more popular people's attention are desperate attempts to enter the limelight again.

I obviously don't have any evidence for this, but I've heard from my friends who used to work for him that while Nick doesn't necessarily hate Sam, they aren't friends outside of the podcast and the singular reason Nick puts up with him is because Sam pays him a lot to stay on the podcast. Which is a good move, Nick's the only funny one there.

I hope Bicflame got some golfballs for Christmas.
I rememeber getting emails from Sam a couple years back and he was shilling his gumroad saying he needed X thousand dollars for Nick otherwise he won't show up.
This was back before he started working at the dealership (which is allegedly owned by his wife's dad or someone on her side) and the story was cause Chamonix wasn't making enough money or something; the line was something like "he's gonna have to go back to selling cars."

catsnuggler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was 15-16, I joined this discord server and this user said he worked with Sam Hyde. I asked about Sam with underaged girls (marky situation), and his "coworker" ended up yelling at me and sperging at me. Weird thing is, is that there were other members who confirmed he worked with him and apparently they all had social media and whatnot. I don't exactly get the big deal with him. I still can't tell if Sam Hyde actually had relations to underaged girls or not, since his fanbase is very adamant on defending him, though I also had an underaged girl from the same circle tell me about her situation with him, and she was 16 at the time. But it's weird how nobody has ever said anything about it.. Overall, I think he has an influence, and he should take notice of that. Sure, he's a comedian, however, his fanbase is insufferable.

ellroy

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2853068
That reminds me of story Charls once told on stream. After MDE finished filming, Adult Swim/Turner paid for them to go on a New York trip to I guess what was the corporate party but they got a couple extra days to vacation. Charls apparently spent whatever free time he had away from Sam and Nick. I always thought that was kinda odd that he went loner on them but at the same time maybe he needed a break after filming with them for an extended period of time.

I wouldn’t make Charls into one of Sam’s victims, Charls definitely isn’t right in the head either.

Sage In All Fields

Make People Scared Again
kiwifarms.net
The dude is straight up not a good person and compulsively lies, I also don't understand why he thinks he's in a position to be giving people life advice because he's not exactly doing great and half of his 'advice' is atrocious and will probably ruin your life and the other 50% is mostly his criticism of college and drugs. His comedy and editing stuff was funny but I don't really respect him.