Sam Hyde

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
The dude is straight up not a good person and compulsively lies, I also don't understand why he thinks he's in a position to be giving people life advice because he's not exactly doing great and half of his 'advice' is atrocious and will probably ruin your life and the other 50% is mostly his criticism of college and drugs. His comedy and editing stuff was funny but I don't really respect him.
Sounds like all that talk about "jews want to rape your kids" and troons and the gays will groom them was all projection. He has no moral objection. He's just pissed he isn't getting his "fair share" of his own kids to groom and molest.

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
It is fascinating how most women go completely insane after Sam is done with them. Once is understandable, twice is a weird coincidence, anything past that is a pattern.
I think the easiest explanation is that he has a type. He strikes me as a guy who likes mentally ill hoes. He might not have fucked them up, he found them that way.

I suppose he could be molesting underage girls and beating the shit out of them too, but I feel like he would already be in jail if that were really happening. Feds or cops have no reason to cover for his ass, and I assume there has to be someone out there trying their hardest to get Sam locked up for literally anything that would hold up in court. If they were willing to go so far out of their way to nail Cody Wilson on some bullshit, why would they pass up an easy slam dunk on Sam Hyde if he's really beating and raping dozens of teenagers?

sethking

kiwifarms.net
I think the easiest explanation is that he has a type. He strikes me as a guy who likes mentally ill hoes. He might not have fucked them up, he found them that way.

I suppose he could be molesting underage girls and beating the shit out of them too, but I feel like he would already be in jail if that were really happening. Feds or cops have no reason to cover for his ass, and I assume there has to be someone out there trying their hardest to get Sam locked up for literally anything that would hold up in court. If they were willing to go so far out of their way to nail Cody Wilson on some bullshit, why would they pass up an easy slam dunk on Sam Hyde if he's really beating and raping dozens of teenagers?
It doesn't make what he's allegedly doing any better, but based on my read of the leaks the teenagers are so far age 16 or over, which is the age of consent in his state. So assuming that's all he has done, he is clear of statutory rape charges for now. There are some rumors which allege that Marky and another girl called Ember were 15, but more digging would be needed to verify either of those claims.

As for the physical abuse, I don't know why he hasn't gotten into trouble. If the leaks are valid, his type seems to be girls he can dominate, so I guess their submissive nature predisposes them against bringing charges against him? Also, I am guessing most of them probably just want to get on with their lives.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Mommy
kiwifarms.net
As for the physical abuse, I don't know why he hasn't gotten into trouble. If the leaks are valid, his type seems to be girls he can dominate, so I guess their submissive nature predisposes them against bringing charges against him?
Isn’t finding isolated and weak minded young women part of his MO with this shit

sethking

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• kLyXXan.png
    kLyXXan.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 255

sethking

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but didn’t Marky also notoriously come from a broken home? Wasn’t that why she was a known camwhore on /r9k/ before Sam shoved his fat fingers up her nose while fucking her ass? Someone really needs to get the full story out of her if she’s willing to speak on it.
Yep, pretty much what you said - Marky gained notoriety by getting trolled for nudes on /b/ and also had orbiters on r9k (link, link2). The discord reveals from the 16 year old girl were claimed in some of the rumors to be from Marky, which makes some sense as Marky is said to be active on Discord (link). Whether those leaks are from her though, the femspergs on lolcow.farm claim she is approachable on discord and gave her contact information (link).

For additional cringe - one theme is alleged to be that Sam sprinkles details from his personal life throughout his videos, including his comedic skits. Well here is Sam Hyde's weird skit about fucking girls in "middle school" that are "hos", with the details weirdly similar to the Marky story (link). For reference, here is the previously linked video, where Sam's story is said to also be referencing Marky (link).

One big question is Marky's age. Some say she was 16, some say she was 15. As the age of consent in Rhode Island (Sam Hyde's home state) is 16, it's definitely a point of interest (link).

Ged!

King of the Ged
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if every claim against Sam Hyde is true, I don't know if it really changes my opinion of his videos any. I always thought of Sam Hyde as some kind of agent of chaos. He existed mostly to fuck with people and cause problems. The whole post-ironic "is it real or a joke" thing never mattered to me. His standup was funny because he did it. The TED talk was funny because it happened. "Moms" was funny because, basically, it was real. I think Sam Hyde's humor is weakened if you try to explain it away as just a joke. If you looked to Sam Hyde as your JBP-style internet daddy then jokes on you, I guess. Those were always the worst videos of his for me. Way worse than the early PGLs with bic flame. The one thing I would have never described Sam Hyde as is "good father figure".

It doesn't really matter, Nick was always the funny one anyway. Glad to see him back as 2nd mic on PGL.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Even if every claim against Sam Hyde is true, I don't know if it really changes my opinion of his videos any. I always thought of Sam Hyde as some kind of agent of chaos. He existed mostly to fuck with people and cause problems. The whole post-ironic "is it real or a joke" thing never mattered to me. His standup was funny because he did it. The TED talk was funny because it happened. "Moms" was funny because, basically, it was real. I think Sam Hyde's humor is weakened if you try to explain it away as just a joke. If you looked to Sam Hyde as your JBP-style internet daddy then jokes on you, I guess. Those were always the worst videos of his for me. Way worse than the early PGLs with bic flame. The one thing I would have never described Sam Hyde as is "good father figure".

It doesn't really matter, Nick was always the funny one anyway. Glad to see him back as 2nd mic on PGL.
Exactly if you are taking life advice from Sam Hyde or that Rich kid who works at the Mercedes dealership than you already fucked up in life somehow.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
Sam is a really unfortunate looking weirdo who went from simply having a funny face to looking like a dirty bum with significant congenital birth defects in less than 10 years. If he wasn't getting cunt from disturbed barely (?) legal internet girls he wouldn't be getting any at all, so good for him I guess, life is struggle.

It's a dangerous game and if he's really fucking kids he's not gonna stop, so he's always gonna be one phone call away from catching some very unflattering charges. Shit, even if the girl is legal he's still one police visit away from getting jammed up for whatever abusive parasexual hobbies he's engaged in.

Sam's hit or miss funny and tbh if it wasn't for his bizarro comedy no one would be able to stand looking at him for more than 3 seconds. His grotesque appearance fits well with his gimmick. Anyways a hilarious conclusion to this saga would be Sam catching charges for being a pervert.

kc01

kiwifarms.net
He fucked a child and destroyed her life and beat her while being a grown man. By all accounts he should be shot in the head. He is also probably Jewish, have you seen that nose? He's pretty secretive about his ethnicity I vaguely remember him mentioning being part from chile or peurto rico or something like that. Also, the fat retarded fuck abuses steroids and HGH to pretend like he is a big tough guy when he is probably not even benching 3pl8
Look at these two videos of young sam hyde and compare them to him now. He is a retarded ugly faggot who became even more retarded and ugly from drug abuse. #Natty4Lyfe
He has a genuinely terrible relationship with his mother. She cosigned a loan with him to buy $30,000 of lite coin which he was mining at the time (he bought the top LOLE) and then he sold the bottom and lost it all. In addition, if you have seen the old videos of him in his mother bathroom and house (which was in my opinion the only truly funny sam hyde content, because all of it is him making fun of himself) he clearly is fucking up his mothers life constantly and who knows what happens off camera.
In conclusion this fucking faggot pedo should triple backflip off a bridge in low tide

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
I think this describes the dividing line between people who care about Sam's private life and those that don't. I don't really care either because I never saw Sam as a role model, I just enjoyed some of the stuff he made. I don't care if he's a scumbag to women in his personal life, and I don't understand why people are moaning about how his personal vices might hurt the young people who watch them. If there are edgy teenagers who are weak-minded enough to see Sam Hyde knock up a BPD hoe and think "well gee, I guess I should do that too!", I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care. There are countless retards finding new and creative ways to make personally catastrophic life decisions every day, but why is that any of my concern?

If he turns out to be a rapist or a child molester, then he obviously deserves to face the wall. However, so far it seems like all of this amounts to trannies and ex-girlfriends whining about him being a shitty boyfriend/coworker/boss while anons wring their hands about impressionable children and speculating about whether he's a jew.

sethking

kiwifarms.net
I think this describes the dividing line between people who care about Sam's private life and those that don't. I don't really care either because I never saw Sam as a role model, I just enjoyed some of the stuff he made. I don't care if he's a scumbag to women in his personal life, and I don't understand why people are moaning about how his personal vices might hurt the young people who watch them. If there are edgy teenagers who are weak-minded enough to see Sam Hyde knock up a BPD hoe and think "well gee, I guess I should do that too!", I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care. There are countless retards finding new and creative ways to make personally catastrophic life decisions every day, but why is that any of my concern?
That's fair enough, but by that logic, what's the reason for people getting wound up about by Weinstein or Epstein? You could just as easily say - "well that Weinstein's a dirty old man, but he's a good producer and he just fucked some hoes who were all better off afterwards anyway". Or - "well yeah Epstein's a perv, but he runs a good party, I met Bill Clinton there once! He just picks up some sluts with no prospects and pimps them out, what's the big deal?"

lurkin

kiwifarms.net
Never cared for Sam's personal life but this isnt a surprise in the slightest. Im glad Charls, Nick and super busy ceo Erick are all doing well and productive in spite of sams pathetic existence. Something happened where his shit was just recycled nontent.

Where can I find more of frank hassles stuff?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Financial Guru Sam Hyde takes the accurate reality that wealthy people borrow money for projects and they are all in debt, and applies t to him taking out bank loans to buy cars and destroy them.
[skip to 3:41, can't upload the video directly for some reason]

According to Sam, he is around 100K in debt and has no plans of paying any of it back.

Last edited:

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
That's fair enough, but by that logic, what's the reason for people getting wound up about by Weinstein or Epstein? You could just as easily say - "well that Weinstein's a dirty old man, but he's a good producer and he just fucked some hoes who were all better off afterwards anyway". Or - "well yeah Epstein's a perv, but he runs a good party, I met Bill Clinton there once! He just picks up some sluts with no prospects and pimps them out, what's the big deal?"
For Epstein, I already said child molesters deserve to die (a controversial stance, I know), and he was probably blackmailing world leaders to serve Israel's interests. As for Weinstein, I didn't really care about his sex pest shit either. Some of the stories were amusing, but I don't feel bad for women who are willingly fucking scumbags for their own career advancement.