Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie probably doesn't have any nudes for the same reason she almost never posts photos from the chin down. She knows she's super overweight and fucked. She's dumb and she's a narcissist, but I think she's still embarrassed by her body. It's a lot easier for her ego for her just to post photos of thicc black women and say 'I look like this', or to post some quasi-inspiring shit about how MaMa GoT hEr TiGeR StRiPeS in regards to her gross stretch marked out stomach.

Duz_Machines

purple blob
kiwifarms.net
Sammie probably doesn't have any nudes for the same reason she almost never posts photos from the chin down. She knows she's super overweight and fucked. She's dumb and she's a narcissist, but I think she's still embarrassed by her body. It's a lot easier for her ego for her just to post photos of thicc black women and say 'I look like this', or to post some quasi-inspiring shit about how MaMa GoT hEr TiGeR StRiPeS in regards to her gross stretch marked out stomach.
I think the same. She doesn't seem to me like a person who shows her nudes (or generally makes some?), not like e.g. Tess

ethots Last Selfie

Autistic Hamburgler
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Just finished reading this thread which has been both truly horrific and fascinating. Sammie's twat is like some sort of nightmare dumpster who tries to unsuccessfully spawn with any homeless who try to crawl in it. I can't believe she managed to have even two children, did a god intervene of the army of expired potatobabies she would have pooped out?

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are people allowed to hold weddings in prisons?
You can legally get married, yeah. I know most prisons allow a kind of semblance of a ceremony to happen... no one is allowed to touch (and depending on the prisoners status, they may have to do it though glass) and guests aren't allowed to attend. But I don't know about people in jail, where Antonio currently is.

It's kind of moot either way, to be honest. Antonio never proposed, and I'll eat my own ass if they ever actually get married. She started calling him her husband and her baby daddy and shit once he was in jail, and she could say whatever she wanted online without him seeing it. I'm sure his brothers have told him that his crazy white ho has been doing, which if he has any brains will freak him the hell out, but who knows. She does tend to go for the dumb ones.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I think you badly wanna see that destroyed vagina. (:_( :shit-eating:
I'm like, somewhat morbidly interested in what kind of category 5 homeless nigger hurricane was visited upon her snatch, it's true.

Is this targeted towards her mom? Your dad's daughter's kids are your mom's grandkids, Sammie. This is...kinda how this shit works.

I know y'all get confused in Little Rock when the family tree looks like an ouroboros.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure they can yeah
They absolutely can.

As much as Sammie's idiocy does have negative consequences for real life people, she remains one of my favorite cows because of her... innocence in idiocy, I guess. She doesn't want to change any narratives or affect the zeitgeist or be an influencer, she's just a dumb hick who can't spell and wants facebook to know about how much she loves niggerdick. It's almost refreshing.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well after like a week of being forced to interact with her children and the only two people in her family who love her, Sammie is ready to go start hunting some new nigger cock to fake knock her up again.
Capture.PNG

I appreciate that Raven apparently wants to get along with her 'fiance's insane baby momma, but I really hope she avoids getting wrapped up in Sammies shit.
Capture.PNG

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she thinks it's the same dude. I would absolutely not be surprised in any way if she legitimately didn't realize it was a different guy. The olypmic level mental gymnastics required to reconcile them having different names and actually being two different people are no problem for Sammie's speshal brain. Like, she sees a black dude and thinks "oh it's black guy again he's my husband."

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess Sammie moved on from racking up dead babies and started racking up husbands.

So that's Antonio, Clance and Austin. Maybe she'll go marry Sideways next.
Are you implying that Sammie is a fuking hoe who just sleeps with random men who aren’t going to marry her? Sammie heats hoes!

All kidding aside, Sammie has indeed been “married” to most of the dudes who have “impregnated” her, even though most of the “marriages” have gone down the same route as her “babies”.

It’s actually quite nice that Sammie has created a permanent record for Bentley and Lucy to look at when they’re older and they’re wondering why they never saw their mother growing up.

Cowpies

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I haven't visited this in months. How many pregnancies are we up to now? And she's gotten married a couple times? Damn this crazy bitch never quits.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino