Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I took the first screen shot a while ago. My thought when I took the screen shot was literally "She's fucking tagging this shit where his mom can see it ffs what a tacky bitch."
Capture.PNG

Well Antonios fucking mother responded and something about this little conversation is so fucking nasty to me.
Capture1.PNG

I don't think Antonio calls Sammie from the joint rotfl. She's never mentioned it... it seems like something she'd have gloated about. And he's only written her once in like three weeks. I don't think the love of her life actually cares that much.

kiwifarms.net
:sighduck::sighduck::sighduck:

If it weren't for the arrest records and other evidence, I would think that Sammie was fake. If you wrote a television/movie/book character this trashy and exceptional, people would say that it was unbelievable and offensive to exceptional individuals.

That's why she's one of my favorite lolcows. :heart-full:
Sometimes, truth really is stranger than fiction.

• Agree
Reactions: Parthenos

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I took the first screen shot a while ago. My thought when I took the screen shot was literally "She's fucking tagging this shit where his mom can see it ffs what a tacky bitch."
View attachment 929180
Well Antonios fucking mother responded and something about this little conversation is so fucking nasty to me.
View attachment 929181
I don't think Antonio calls Sammie from the joint rotfl. She's never mentioned it... it seems like something she'd have gloated about. And he's only written her once in like three weeks. I don't think the love of her life actually cares that much.
I’m so curious about what these screenshots said and they aren’t showing up. Please, bless me with the queens wisdom.

• Agree
Reactions: ignominious

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m so curious about what these screenshots said and they aren’t showing up. Please, bless me with the queens wisdom.
The first pic was of a cake (maybe a wedding shower cake?) decorated with a white hand holding a black penis with the words "To Have and To Hold" on it, and the second was a screenshot of Antonio's mother's (?) Facebook where she seemed to like Sammie's penis cake picture and then went on to make some other incoherent comments.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
The first pic was of a cake (maybe a wedding shower cake?) decorated with a white hand holding a black penis with the words "To Have and To Hold" on it, and the second was a screenshot of Antonio's mother's (?) Facebook where she seemed to like Sammie's penis cake picture and then went on to make some other incoherent comments.
Two classy queens. Thank you.

Reactions: Maw

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's a reason she's still at her moms? I wonder if she got kicked out of that place with the bunk bed she's been crashing at the last few months.
Capture.PNG

More fake Spanish. She only seems to have this shirt and the Disney one from the other day in rotation lately.
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Sammie would have a puppy right up to the second it shit on the floor, and than she'd dump it outside to die. The idea that broke ass Antonio spoils her makes me laugh, though. That boy is broker than she is... and she's fucking broke. He got her McDonalds once and her bragged about it, to give you an idea of how low the fucking bar is.
Capture3.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: Picklechu

bubble tea

drinking bubble tea
kiwifarms.net
can this be a random.txt
Gandhi: An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

Sammie: When you gettin’ got and somebody done got you and you go get them, when you get ‘em everybody’s gon’ get got.

Advantage: Sammie
It's a quote from a Tyler Perry movie, I believe. According to google, it's from Madea Goes to Jail.

There were some memes made with the quote a few years back, which is surely why it sounded familiar. I'm impressed that Sammie could even figure out how to copy and paste.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a quote from a Tyler Perry movie, I believe. According to google, it's from Madea Goes to Jail.

There were some memes made with the quote a few years back, which is surely why it sounded familiar. I'm impressed that Sammie could even figure out how to copy and paste.
Maybe she had text to speech active while she was watching the movie.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's a reason she's still at her moms? I wonder if she got kicked out of that place with the bunk bed she's been crashing at the last few months.
View attachment 931839
More fake Spanish. She only seems to have this shirt and the Disney one from the other day in rotation lately.
View attachment 931840
View attachment 931841
Sammie would have a puppy right up to the second it shit on the floor, and than she'd dump it outside to die. The idea that broke ass Antonio spoils her makes me laugh, though. That boy is broker than she is... and she's fucking broke. He got her McDonalds once and her bragged about it, to give you an idea of how low the fucking bar is.
View attachment 931868
So, let's get this straight. The exceptional individual that can't take care of her own flesh and blood children even when living in the same house as they are wants a puppy? I know I'm not as fluent in exceptionalism as I thought I was, but wouldn't any natural mother relish living with her own children again? Wouldn't they see it as having a second chance with proper support? Her first thought is she wants to get away from the place where her children are so she can fake new children with random NOTW? Do I have that right?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
So, let's get this straight. The exceptional individual that can't take care of her own flesh and blood children even when living in the same house as they are wants a puppy? I know I'm not as fluent in exceptionalism as I thought I was, but wouldn't any natural mother relish living with her own children again? Wouldn't they see it as having a second chance with proper support? Her first thought is she wants to get away from the place where her children are so she can fake new children with random NOTW? Do I have that right?
She isn’t interested in being a mother unless it’s to get asspats for the traits mothers are generally praised for - self sacrifice, nurturing, loving, etc. she also just wants to be pregnant for the same reason: attention and special treatment. People treat pregnant women better.

I’m sure this has been discussed I can’t remember, apologies.

Reactions: Rotogravure

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first one makes me think of Kylie Brooks. Would she be down to go down on a cripple? I guess it doesn't matter since he's Canadian and hates white people, but I'm slightly curious.
I don't think Kylie is enough of a thug nigga for Sammie.

So Sammie went to a doctor today (She's still wearing that fucking shirt. I hope her mom is at least making her shower, even if she isn't wearing clean clothes...)
Capture1.PNG

Sammie has claimed off an on that she has a bad heart, and that she's "dying" from cellulitis. Every once and a while she starts talking about how she's not going to live to see 30 (when she needs attention). I don't actually know what's going on with all of that... but the fact Sammie is like 23 and has eaten her way to diabetes is fucking tragic. The really funny thing is that, the post right after this one, was a repost of a video on how to make fried cheesecake sticks. Sammie is gonna lose her Got Dang legs.
Capture.PNG

I also love that she has fucking kids who "need" her... but she's only worried about how her jail nigga who cheated on her while he was free, and has apparently never even bothered calling her, is going to react to the news that his massively obese girlfriend has the beetus. Sammie, he isn't going to give a shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino