Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
So, let's get this straight. The exceptional individual that can't take care of her own flesh and blood children even when living in the same house as they are wants a puppy? I know I'm not as fluent in exceptionalism as I thought I was, but wouldn't any natural mother relish living with her own children again? Wouldn't they see it as having a second chance with proper support? Her first thought is she wants to get away from the place where her children are so she can fake new children with random NOTW? Do I have that right?
It's kind of amazing to watch such a low functioning human. Her entire drive is to eat, fuck, make babby. Everything more than that is completely beyond her. I wonder if her mom had her sterilized after the second child, and she was just too stupid to understand what she was agreeing to.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cellulitis bit sounded odd at first but then I remembered she's fat, lives in the south and seldom seems to shower. I cringe at the thought of what's happening in her fupa.

@Rabbit Bones, is there something going on with her above and beyond exceptionalism and some sort of attention-deficient sociopathy? Like, does she have some disorder or syndrome that explains why she behaves this way?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Rabbit Bones, is there something going on with her above and beyond exceptionalism and some sort of attention-deficient sociopathy? Like, does she have some disorder or syndrome that explains why she behaves this way?
What she told me when we met was that she had schizophrenia and had hallucinations. But she later told me that she had a "personality disorder". I'm pretty familiar with schizophrenia (I have it lol) and nothing she does strikes me as schizo behavior. She doesn't display any of the symptoms in real life (Or online even) that most schizoids do, and it seems like if she actually hallucinated, she'd talk about it, seeing as she talks about everything else. As far as I know, she doesn't take any medications, so you can't even explain away her lack of symptoms on her being drugged.

I do believe she has a personality disorder on the other hand. I don't know anything about personality disorders, but if I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say she's a narcissist. I know BPD is the one that gets tossed about on the Farms a lot, but a lot of the shit we see in cows we know have that (Like Luna, Abby and Colt) I don't see in Sammie. But like I said, I don't know much about personality disorders, so maybe someone else can give their input on the matter.

I don't think she's actually lost much weight. She just chose a photo where you couldn't see her arm cellulite and gunt. I know I posted the 'before' photo here. Maybe last year? I don't think pretending to have lost weight is going to cure her diabetes :(
Capture.PNG

Only Sammie would expect ass pats for 'thinking' about her toddler aged children for the last two months. Unless she's not even talking about Ben and Lucy and is still pretending to care about her last fake miscarriages.
Capture1.PNG

How sweet, someone got Sammie clip art :)
Capture2.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, I never realized that her gunt was so ... profound. Her NOTW must have to lift that thing up and out of the way.
I mean, she's a big bitch. But she seems to carry a TON of weight in her gunt which is super bizarre. Most women usually don't get the huge fupa until they have a Chantal sized gut, which Sammie lacks.
Capture.PNG

We're just being haters though. Sammie is hella hot.

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
Looks about right for her stomach at that weight to be honest, she always looked fucking heavy, feel sorry for the nog she face sits

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
she does look like she's lost at least some weight. i imagine that comes about when you're playing homeless and couch surfing vs. actually living in a home with a mother that feeds you. she can't seem to shower or change clothes regularly, maybe she's having trouble getting food too.

is cellulitis really that deadly? it just sounds like a gross rash to me

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she does look like she's lost at least some weight. i imagine that comes about when you're playing homeless and couch surfing vs. actually living in a home with a mother that feeds you. she can't seem to shower or change clothes regularly, maybe she's having trouble getting food too.

They clear cellulitis up on My 600 Pound Life all the time. It seems like it just takes a round of antibiotics and keeping the area clean and dry. Which... may be why Sammie apparently has a chronic case of it. Google is saying it can spread to your lymph nodes or blood, but that seems like you would have to have open, infected wounds.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net

yes. it can be. if the bacteria gets in the bloodstream. being fat and diabeetus are two risk factors.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
What she told me when we met was that she had schizophrenia and had hallucinations. But she later told me that she had a "personality disorder". I'm pretty familiar with schizophrenia (I have it lol) and nothing she does strikes me as schizo behavior. She doesn't display any of the symptoms in real life (Or online even) that most schizoids do, and it seems like if she actually hallucinated, she'd talk about it, seeing as she talks about everything else. As far as I know, she doesn't take any medications, so you can't even explain away her lack of symptoms on her being drugged.

I do believe she has a personality disorder on the other hand. I don't know anything about personality disorders, but if I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say she's a narcissist. I know BPD is the one that gets tossed about on the Farms a lot, but a lot of the shit we see in cows we know have that (Like Luna, Abby and Colt) I don't see in Sammie. But like I said, I don't know much about personality disorders, so maybe someone else can give their input on the matter.

I don't think she's actually lost much weight. She just chose a photo where you couldn't see her arm cellulite and gunt. I know I posted the 'before' photo here. Maybe last year? I don't think pretending to have lost weight is going to cure her diabetes :(
View attachment 933039
Only Sammie would expect ass pats for 'thinking' about her toddler aged children for the last two months. Unless she's not even talking about Ben and Lucy and is still pretending to care about her last fake miscarriages.
View attachment 933040
How sweet, someone got Sammie clip art :)
View attachment 933041
I agree that she has a personality disorder. There's definitely something chemically wrong going on up there. I get serious Histrionic Personality Disorder vibes from her.
It's a in cluster B and here are a few of the indicators:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
  • Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
  • Shift emotions rapidly
  • Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
  • Be overly concerned with physical appearance
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others
  • Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
  • Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
  • Not think before acting
  • Make rash decisions
  • Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
  • Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
Add to all of that a clearly lower than average IQ and I think we have our Sammie.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I agree that she has a personality disorder. There's definitely something chemically wrong going on up there. I get serious Histrionic Personality Disorder vibes from her.
It's a in cluster B and here are a few of the indicators:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
  • Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
  • Shift emotions rapidly
  • Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
  • Be overly concerned with physical appearance
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others
  • Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
  • Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
  • Not think before acting
  • Make rash decisions
  • Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
  • Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
Add to all of that a clearly lower than average IQ and I think we have our Sammie.
I agree 100%. Between that, the exceptionalism, and a redneck upbringing, and it's a pretty good explanation for a lot of her behavior.

My brothers and I are all normal. My sister, however, has an untreated cluster B personality disorder. She mostly displays signs of NPD, but some of HPD; there can be overlap between all of the different ones. She's not exceptional like Sammie, but a lot of her behaviors, especially the extreme drive to seek attention and self-centeredness, are extremely similar to Hammie's. You see similar things in a lot of lolcows, but rarely to quite this degree.

Requiem for a Shark

kiwifarms.net
I can definitely believe Sammie has cellulitis. It absolutely can get into the bloodstream and cause sepsis if it goes untreated and gets bad enough. It doesn't necessarily have to have open wounds, though it's not unusual for it to have open spots or the skin to start weeping. It can get pretty gross. I'd wager her case probably isn't too terrible yet or she'd be admitted for IV antibiotics. If she's got the beetus, between the poor healing from that and her lack of hygiene, it's probably just going to keep getting worse.

I'm sure Sammie would love to have a hospital-bound saga to soak up all the sympathy, though.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude Lil' Sammie looked like a fucking turtle.
Capture2.PNG

She and Phil are the most beautiful Mexican women I've ever seen.
Capture3.PNG

The following posts have me honestly annoyed though. I don't know what happened, but Austin is not abandoning this children. The fact is, Austin sees his children regularly. He has a good relationship with Mama Bushart. Austin pays at least SOME measure of child support. Sammie goes months and months without seeing her kids, and she contributes nothing to their lives. I'm not saying Austin is perfect. He's just as stupid as the kid of person you'd picture having kids with Sammie would be. But at least you can tell he loves his children. And this idea that some nigga who's never met Sammies kids, doesn't even take care of HIS kids, and is literally in jail right now is some kind of father figure to Ben and Lucy really irks me. She's delusional.
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
C
Dude Lil' Sammie looked like a fucking turtle.
View attachment 933807
She and Phil are the most beautiful Mexican women I've ever seen.
View attachment 933808
The following posts have me honestly annoyed though. I don't know what happened, but Austin is not abandoning this children. The fact is, Austin sees his children regularly. He has a good relationship with Mama Bushart. Austin pays at least SOME measure of child support. Sammie goes months and months without seeing her kids, and she contributes nothing to their lives. I'm not saying Austin is perfect. He's just as stupid as the kid of person you'd picture having kids with Sammie would be. But at least you can tell he loves his children. And this idea that some nigga who's never met Sammies kids, doesn't even take care of HIS kids, and is literally in jail right now is some kind of father figure to Ben and Lucy really irks me. She's delusional.
View attachment 933809
View attachment 933811
correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s no way Antonio has ever even met these kids, right? Right??? Also, this really has fuck all to do with her kids and all about how they and everyone else relates to her.

• Agree
Reactions: Paige Matheson

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie's probably just projecting. That, and maybe she doesn't consider a white man to be the real father of her kids.

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino