Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
@Rabbit Bones , if you don't mind my asking, what exactly is wrong with her? There's some kind of exceptionalism to be sure, but she also seems to have a lot of Cluster B shit going on. Like, most liars at least try to make their lies somewhat plausible, hers can be readily blown apart in seconds and it doesn't seem to phase her, she just moves on to another lie. She's weirdly hard to pin down. A combination of utterly stupid mixed with personality disorders.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Rabbit Bones , if you don't mind my asking, what exactly is wrong with her? There's some kind of exceptionalism to be sure, but she also seems to have a lot of Cluster B shit going on. Like, most liars at least try to make their lies somewhat plausible, hers can be readily blown apart in seconds and it doesn't seem to phase her, she just moves on to another lie. She's weirdly hard to pin down. A combination of utterly stupid mixed with personality disorders.
It's a personality disorder, plus being legitimately learning disabled (Or whatever the PC term for fucking re.tarded is these days). I don't know exactly which personality disorder (And I don't know enough about them to make an educated guess). She told me she was supposed to be schizophrenic... but she isn't schizophrenic. I think that just got tacked on by some disability mill doctor to try and make sure she got tard bucks.

She posted this last night. I think the current fake baby came as a response to a fight. Nothing like trying to control a man with a fake future miscarriage to really worm your way into his heart.
Capture1.PNG

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm no psychologist, but she seems to have Histrionic Personality Disorder, definitely Cluster B. It seems to explain a lot of her behavior and add that to being just plain tarded it kind of makes everything fall into place.

"HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
~~~WHAT'S YOUR DEAD BABBY NAME?~~~
your birthday plus your birth month followed by 'nelson' = your dead babby name
1st - abdedegeungo
2nd - abongobongodialo
3rd - abortonio
4th - wankanda
5th - melaninandra
6th - loquacious
7th - lamarcious
8th - tyronicus
9th - tyshonkwondo
10th - tymaljarone
11th - quinshawn
12th - keishawn
13th - ebolashawnisha
14th - lashontay
15th - kingqueenicus
16th - caucasia
17th - bishpleasarion
18th - antwaine
19th - quidiqua
20th - shonkwikwibonikwi
21st - larayqua
22nd - lakwishon
23rd - mcmuffonda
24th - levronley
25th - jookweesha
26th - lamontondre
27th - androdredre
28th - johnathonondondrenaynay
29th - qweykwishon
30th - lemaricious
31st - dedbabbius

january - lamarkus
february - obamarama
march - lasagnay
april - kwodacious
may - negrandonio
june - aayliayah
july - sicklecellisha
august - quanondrus
september - dashawn
october - dysone
november - dyrellious
december - omaewamoushinderushius

my dead babby name is abortonio dysone nelson 👶🏾 💯 ✊🏾

Trombonista

Thank you for choosing Kiwi Farms
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
~~~WHAT'S YOUR DEAD BABBY NAME?~~~
your birthday plus your birth month followed by 'nelson' = your dead babby name
1st - abdedegeungo
2nd - abongobongodialo
3rd - abortonio
4th - wankanda
5th - melaninandra
6th - loquacious
7th - lamarcious
8th - tyronicus
9th - tyshonkwondo
10th - tymaljarone
11th - quinshawn
12th - keishawn
13th - ebolashawnisha
14th - lashontay
15th - kingqueenicus
16th - caucasia
17th - bishpleasarion
18th - antwaine
19th - quidiqua
20th - shonkwikwibonikwi
21st - larayqua
22nd - lakwishon
23rd - mcmuffonda
24th - levronley
25th - jookweesha
26th - lamontondre
27th - androdredre
28th - johnathonondondrenaynay
29th - qweykwishon
30th - lemaricious
31st - dedbabbius

january - lamarkus
february - obamarama
march - lasagnay
april - kwodacious
may - negrandonio
june - aayliayah
july - sicklecellisha
august - quanondrus
september - dashawn
october - dysone
november - dyrellious
december - omaewamoushinderushius

my dead babby name is abortonio dysone nelson 👶🏾 💯 ✊🏾
Abortonio Lamarkus Nelson here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino