Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I knew that there would be a fucking Halloween babby. I'm guessing she's three months pregnant now, will be seven months pregnant in two weeks, and will have the baby in three weeks, at which point we'll never hear about it again and it joins Genithys Printhis and Weezy and all of the rest in purgatory.

~~~WHAT'S YOUR DEAD BABBY NAME?~~~
your birthday plus your birth month followed by 'nelson' = your dead babby name
1st - abdedegeungo
2nd - abongobongodialo
3rd - abortonio
4th - wankanda
5th - melaninandra
6th - loquacious
7th - lamarcious
8th - tyronicus
9th - tyshonkwondo
10th - tymaljarone
11th - quinshawn
12th - keishawn
13th - ebolashawnisha
14th - lashontay
15th - kingqueenicus
16th - caucasia
17th - bishpleasarion
18th - antwaine
19th - quidiqua
20th - shonkwikwibonikwi
21st - larayqua
22nd - lakwishon
23rd - mcmuffonda
24th - levronley
25th - jookweesha
26th - lamontondre
27th - androdredre
28th - johnathonondondrenaynay
29th - qweykwishon
30th - lemaricious
31st - dedbabbius

january - lamarkus
february - obamarama
march - lasagnay
april - kwodacious
may - negrandonio
june - aayliayah
july - sicklecellisha
august - quanondrus
september - dashawn
october - dysone
november - dyrellious
december - omaewamoushinderushius

my dead babby name is abortonio dysone nelson 👶🏾 💯 ✊🏾
If I were named Shonkwikwibonikwi Kwodacious, I'd fucking kill myself. Fortunately, any kid she decides has that name will also be a ghost babby within the next month or two.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Uh.
View attachment 997306
OH NO THE HALLOWEEN DEMON BABY DIED ALREADY?!
View attachment 997307
Honest to God, sometimes I wonder if Sammie is actually reading here and messing with us.
Just as an aside, I would fucking die if she just got that Austin tat crossed out and Antonio or her NOTW's name tatted right underneath so she can have a record. I knew this guy way back when who was really into making his car as exceptional as possible. He used to put decals of the person he was dating at the time's name on the passenger window and when it inevitably didn't work out he'd cross it out with a decal and add the next idiot who would date him. It seems a very Sammie thing to do.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
What’s her deal with the ‘&&’ shit?
fat finger, I'm guessing.

I wonder if since the video of Sammie went minor-viral she added randos to her facebook and is starting to be less of a trainwreck. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Or she's simply being stupid on facebook less because she gets less asspats? Maybe Antonio was actually good for her?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino