Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
fat finger, I'm guessing.

I wonder if since the video of Sammie went minor-viral she added randos to her facebook and is starting to be less of a trainwreck. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Or she's simply being stupid on facebook less because she gets less asspats? Maybe Antonio was actually good for her?
Nah, seems too deliberate.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone really should tell Nikki that Sam is lying about raising her child.
Capture.PNG

I have a feeling the little shit shack she and Antonio have been staying in doesn't even have central heat. Maybe that's what Antonio took her back after she cheated on him. 350 pounds of meat would be nice and warm at night.
Capture1.PNG

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
That "&&" shit and Capitalizing Of Every Letter is actually pretty fucking dated. Basically just how every scene kid typed on Facebook and Myspace in between the occaisonal l33tspeak. How is Sammie still mentally AND socially stuck in 2008?

Honestly, nevermind, it doesn't surprise me that she's a decade behind everyone else. That's the last time Lil Wayne was relevant, too.

Maw

This poon don’t stop for nothing
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. She gave us the master list.
View attachment 999218
View attachment 999219
Oddly absent are Lil Weezy and Blueivy Axel Marlow. Maybe Lil Weezy just went to live with his dad, Lil Wayne. Maybe Blueivy got sent to baby hell :(
After reading every page of this thread, I know I haven’t heard of half that list. Not to mention, that’s 15 miscarriages. I’m surprised a very pro-life state like like Arkansas hasn’t caught on to her posts and court ordered her to have her tubes tied.

Also Lucifer, Ahmad, and Broncs are my favorite. Can we get a baby Patriot Satan Mohammad Nelson next?

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record - One of these was actually a miscarriage. Adalynne Faith Mendenhall was the miscarriage she had with Austin after Lucy, where she found out something was wrong with her cervix. I'm about 99% sure the rest are completely made up.

My favorite is Broncs Austin Ahman. She couldn't stand to name a fake baby after just Austin... she had to slip a misspelling of Bronx and a misspelling of Ahmed in there too. For a dumb white redneck bitch, some of her names are kind of 'ethic' and spicy.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. She gave us the master list.
View attachment 999218
View attachment 999219
Oddly absent are Lil Weezy and Blueivy Axel Marlow. Maybe Lil Weezy just went to live with his dad, Lil Wayne. Maybe Blueivy got sent to baby hell :(
She’s just seems to name every period that was a day or more late tbh.

Heaveey Flowin Tudeh should be on the list.

For the record - One of these was actually a miscarriage. Adalynne Faith Mendenhall was the miscarriage she had with Austin after Lucy, where she found out something was wrong with her cervix. I'm about 99% sure the rest are completely made up.

My favorite is Broncs Austin Ahman. She couldn't stand to name a fake baby after just Austin... she had to slip a misspelling of Bronx and a misspelling of Ahmed in there too. For a dumb white redneck bitch, some of her names are kind of 'ethic' and spicy.
It’s called an “incompetent cervix” which is a hilariously fitting condition for Sammy to have.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino