Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She updated her bio to add this. The NLRCVB is a building in the middle of Burns Park where tourists go to get brochures. 🤦‍♀️
Capture.PNG

I feel like she posts shit like this because she's seen things on TV that make her think 'real' relationships are like this. Neither she nor Anthony drive or have a car. They never go out. Eating out for these two idiots is when Antonios mom brings them some McChickens after her shift at McDonalds. Literally none of this applies to her.
Capture3.PNG

I wonder how physically attacking your mother for getting angry at you for calling your sister a pedophile rapist on IG fits into this....
Capture1.PNG

I guess she figures since Antonio doesn't have a job no one needs to clean their disgusting little room?
Capture2.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't most men (and women) work eight hours a day?
Depends. I had a job once where I worked 4 days a week, with 10 hour shifts. Some people have multiple jobs so the hours add up. My boyfriend works like 15 hours a day some days, depending on what's going on. But if you're like Sammie and Antonio, you work 0 hours a day, and still manage to not run the vacuum cleaner.

Parthenos

Celibate for the hell of it.
kiwifarms.net
Lucifer as a babby name sounds realistic to me.
I know of a case where a kid named Lucifer was taken into custody by social services. Dad was a tattoo artist, mom was a stripper and both of them were doing dope.
I feel kind of bad for saying this but that sounds like the backstory for a Punisher villain of the week.

Back to Sammie, though...
Sammie calling anything or anyone disgusting when she posted a pic of a grimy bed with fluids on it. Sure, Sammie. Sure.
With Sammie's firm position as the town bike I'm sure whatever state her ladybits are in is the grossest thing in a 50 mile radius.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what happened to the dog?
It's still around.

This is a weird post. I have no idea who Hunter Berry is. I'm assuming Michael Berry is the fake baby she had with him, but I have no idea when this fake baby came to be. She only dated two white guys I was aware of after Austin dumped her, and neither one of them were this guy.
Capture.PNG

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Before I google incompetent cervix, I just want everyone to know I invented a new word: resharted. It perfectly describes Sammie's antics.
"Incompetent cervix" sounds so judgemental, lol. We are all cervix shaming poor Sammie!
Also, could you clarify what counts as resharting? Maybe give a few examples so we can use this new term correctly?

drtoboggan

Eat Rotten Fruit From a Shitty Tree.
kiwifarms.net
"Incompetent cervix" sounds so judgemental, lol. We are all cervix shaming poor Sammie!
Also, could you clarify what counts as resharting? Maybe give a few examples so we can use this new term correctly?
Examples of resharting include dating a different niggo every week, faking a pregnancy, giving fake pregnancies good rat names, etc.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino