Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't really posted anything. Hunter Berry un-tagged himself from that weird post about his and Sams imaginary baby. Sabrina has also un-friended all of Sammies accounts. I think she's officially done.

Dalton and Sammie-Lite have been oddly quiet, but she just posted this on Daltons page. She seems to be in a hotel (With a huge bottle of hooch and the smoke detector removed to allow for indoor smoking, I'm sure). I'm fairly sure she's there with her baby daddy, JJ. He was released from jail (where he was being held on domestic abuse charges, against Kim) so I'm assuming there's a restraining order that keeps him out of their happy trailer, but in true redneck logic, they're going to violate it anyway.
Capture.PNG

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't really posted anything. Hunter Berry un-tagged himself from that weird post about his and Sams imaginary baby. Sabrina has also un-friended all of Sammies accounts. I think she's officially done.

Dalton and Sammie-Lite have been oddly quiet, but she just posted this on Daltons page. She seems to be in a hotel (With a huge bottle of hooch and the smoke detector removed to allow for indoor smoking, I'm sure). I'm fairly sure she's there with her baby daddy, JJ. He was released from jail (where he was being held on domestic abuse charges, against Kim) so I'm assuming there's a restraining order that keeps him out of their happy trailer, but in true redneck logic, they're going to violate it anyway.
View attachment 1002537
How are her nipples more prominent than her entire tit?

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, JJ is out... he is at a hotel with Kim and their kid... and they did something to him bad enough that the kid had to be taken away in an ambulance.
Capture1.PNG

I went to that Margarett Crump persons profile to see if they were his mother or something and found this rotfl. I love rednecks.
lol.PNG

In Sammie news, she's added another son to her bio. I'm assuming it's the son she had with Hunter Berry yesterday, but maybe we have another fake pregnancy on the way?
Capture.PNG

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1002537
Sabrina tried her best by telling sammie to shut the fuck up with her stupid bullshit but we all know sammie is too tarded to listen. I don't blame Sabrina for giving up but at the same time think Sabrina may be a bit speshal herself for even trying in the first place. Either way good on her for removing sammie from her life, it's not worth the trouble.

Bored Housewife

Vodka and Valium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In Sammie news, she's added another son to her bio. I'm assuming it's the son she had with Hunter Berry yesterday, but maybe we have another fake pregnancy on the way?
View attachment 1003144

She better not be toying with my emotions again. I can't handle it. I'll have to reach out to Mama Margarett for some 'clonapins'.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds, that people may not be in a rush to come pick him and his crazy cunt baby mama up at 4AM? It would be $20 just to call an Uber to pick them up in LR and take them back to their motel in Jacksonville. But nah, that's their Pall Mall money. It's far better to make a sick child sit in an ER waiting room for hours.
Capture.PNG

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Sooo many questions...

How did Kim and JJ make it to the hotel to begin with? Why is her son there? Were they just going to fuck while the kid slept next to them?

Either the kid was already showing signs of being sick and should not have been with them in a hotel or he got into Momma’s Special Sauce (the Jack Daniels). These people, I swear.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo many questions...

How did Kim and JJ make it to the hotel to begin with? Why is her son there? Were they just going to fuck while the kid slept next to them?

Either the kid was already showing signs of being sick and should not have been with them in a hotel or he got into Momma’s Special Sauce (the Jack Daniels). These people, I swear.
I think they've been kicked out of the trailer. Kim and JJ have lived in hotels before, so this isn't anything wildly new (Though, last time someone had the decency to call CPS so the kid was at least able to stay at his grandparents home). When I was looking him up on the Pulaski county court thing, he had an active eviction pending, but I thought it was for a different trailer than the one he and Kim have been in, but apparently not.

It's more confusing as to me as to why she's squatting with JJ when she's supposed to be 'married' to Dalton. (Who, oddly, is FB friends with JJ as well.) I'm not entirely unconvinced this bitch hasn't talked these two guys into some weird poly thing. Which isn't very redneck of her, but would be hilarious to me.
Capture.PNG

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think they've been kicked out of the trailer. Kim and JJ have lived in hotels before, so this isn't anything wildly new (Though, last time someone had the decency to call CPS so the kid was at least able to stay at his grandparents home). When I was looking him up on the Pulaski county court thing, he had an active eviction pending, but I thought it was for a different trailer than the one he and Kim have been in, but apparently not.

It's more confusing as to me as to why she's squatting with JJ when she's supposed to be 'married' to Dalton. (Who, oddly, is FB friends with JJ as well.) I'm not entirely unconvinced this bitch hasn't talked these two guys into some weird poly thing. Which isn't very redneck of her, but would be hilarious to me.
View attachment 1003803
Today I learned Uber has a silent h and t.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like anyone in their circle is named Hubert.
Well. It's Kimberly's father. He and his wife were the one to take Kim's kid in after someone called CPS last time she was homeless and staying in a motel with him. She only got him back once she and JJ got the trailer they've been evicted from. I kind of hope they step in again. Kids don't need to be bouncing around from place to place and staying in nasty motels.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino