Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TheTism35

Autism Inhalant
kiwifarms.net
So I'm putting it under a cut but Sammies sons cat died and... she posted a photo of it. I'm more shocked by the fact the cats name was KITLER.
View attachment 1087465
If I didn't know any better this would be satire. Who in the right or even wrong mind names their cat KITLER? It's the edgy joke the kid who played too much Call of Duty made in middle school.

Sammies#1Fan

kiwifarms.net

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
Curious, did Dalton’s mom own the horses? Because last I checked those horses could be sold for a pretty penny. At least enough to buy a new shitty trailer. But, yes, I realize Dalton is just throwing a pity party to get money for himself and whatever drug he’s on.

Damn, I was hoping Sammie would be temporarily arrested so we could get a post about how she lost her totally real baby in jail because of the stress. Oh well. Guess we’ll wait for the equally real wedding and birth.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curious, did Dalton’s mom own the horses? Because last I checked those horses could be sold for a pretty penny. At least enough to buy a new shitty trailer. But, yes, I realize Dalton is just throwing a pity party to get money for himself and whatever drug he’s on.

Damn, I was hoping Sammie would be temporarily arrested so we could get a post about how she lost her totally real baby in jail because of the stress. Oh well. Guess we’ll wait for the equally real wedding and birth.
Just basic bitch, no lineage horses can go for like, a few hundred dollars depending on condition and temperament. If she has insurance she's fine. But, uh, I really doubt she has insurance. Assuming she actually owned/had it paid off... I think it's far more likely she was renting.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just basic bitch, no lineage horses can go for like, a few hundred dollars depending on condition and temperament. If she has insurance she's fine. But, uh, I really doubt she has insurance. Assuming she actually owned/had it paid off... I think it's far more likely she was renting.
Yeah, those are dog food horses if anything. You can buy them for pennies on the pound.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some goofy bitch left this under the picture of Kitler. I hope she's talking about Ben getting better, but I can believe a friend of Sammie thinks a dead cat could get better.
Capture.PNG

In other news. I think a chimp out is coming soon.
Capture1.PNG

Apparently Raven is pregnant... but she still got a fucking job. She's the only person in this whole thread who HAS a job. I don't know if Austin is collecting tard bucks, but I don't think he's working. It makes me worry that Raven is getting into a hole by having a kid with him, because she SEEMS to be a nice girl. But I guess it's too late to worry about that.
Capture2.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder; Sammie has been dating Matthew for twoish weeks. He's met Ben and Lucy once. Austin is very involved in his childrens lives. Sammie changes perspective halfway through the post, which makes me think the text is stolen, since apparently that's a thing she does now. This is hilarious to me. I think she's REALLY trying to drag Austin because he's gotten another woman pregnant.
Capture.PNG

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder; Sammie has been dating Matthew for twoish weeks. He's met Ben and Lucy once. Austin is very involved in his childrens lives. Sammie changes perspective halfway through the post, which makes me think the text is stolen, since apparently that's a thing she does now. This is hilarious to me. I think she's REALLY trying to drag Austin because he's gotten another woman pregnant.
View attachment 1089663
Do you reckon the downy NOTW ever brings up her incessant social media bullshit in person? Bc he never seems to comment "um no this is not an accurate statement" like a normal person would.
Maybe he is literally too braindead to understand the concept of truth? He sure looks it

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you reckon the downy NOTW ever brings up her incessant social media bullshit in person? Bc he never seems to comment "um no this is not an accurate statement" like a normal person would.
Maybe he is literally too braindead to understand the concept of truth? He sure looks it
He's probably getting pussy and weed money, he doesn't care what she does on Facebook. None of them ever do. Dalton was the only one who ever engaged in her FB bullshit, and he seems just as crazy as she is.

ETA: Yikes.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the bar you set for your life being so low doing your community service is a life progression move.
Capture.PNG

Ew.
Capture1.PNG

rotfl please let it be Dalton asking about her. Dalton was always the best NOTW because he put his side of the re.tardation online.
Capture2.PNG

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
He's probably getting pussy and weed money, he doesn't care what she does on Facebook. None of them ever do. Dalton was the only one who ever engaged in her FB bullshit, and he seems just as crazy as she is.

ETA: Yikes.
View attachment 1090520
If Tupac could speak from the grave he'd tell Sammie not to defile his memory that way.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net

Sammies#1Fan

kiwifarms.net

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
Anytime I see a BDSM-type photo with zip ties included it makes me cringe. Anybody who knows anything about this type of community knows that zip ties are one of the basic apparatuses kinksters avoid because their whole purpose is to get tighter with each movement and they have a high risk of cutting off a lot of blood flow and/or laceration.

Genuinely hope Sammie's stupidity doesn't get her killed.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anytime I see a BDSM-type photo with zip ties included it makes me cringe. Anybody who knows anything about this type of community knows that zip ties are one of the basic apparatuses kinksters avoid because their whole purpose is to get tighter with each movement and they have a high risk of cutting off a lot of blood flow and/or laceration.

Genuinely hope Sammie's stupidity doesn't get her killed.
It would be more likely she’d get them killed. None of these dudes seem eager to immobilize her and they all seem too lethargic to engage in any sex that may have a fetish or theme, or to gather the necessary equipment. I guess they could use shoelaces and take the collar off a dog but even then it seems like work to secure Sammie and none of these dudes are looking for work. Sammie, on the other hand, might just be willing to get some garbage zip ties and cost her NOTW a toe or two.