Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
What is it with black people and psychosis? Is it the crack?

White people psychosis seems a lot more like it's either kept hush hush or controlled most of the time, but black people go fucking ape when they're sick and there seems to be a higher rate of it in young black men especially - is there stigma in the black community or something r.e psychiatric medication? (I've only known one black person and he was Bangladeshi, I don't know these things)

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net

White people psychosis seems a lot more like it's either kept hush hush or controlled most of the time, but black people go fucking ape when they're sick and there seems to be a higher rate of it in young black men especially - is there stigma in the black community or something r.e psychiatric medication? (I've only known one black person and he was Bangladeshi, I don't know these things)
I think it's simply the fact that a lot more of specifically poor and black young men on average go unmedicated, either via lack of access to decent healthcare and/or funds.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I think it's simply the fact that a lot more of specifically poor and black young men on average go unmedicated, either via lack of access to decent healthcare and/or funds.
Yeah, long-term psychiatric illnesses need to be managed on an outpatient basis. This isn't exactly inexpensive and Dalton was recently living out of a suitcase in a crack motel, so it's doubtful he can afford it or has a stable enough life to attend appointments and fill prescriptions.

So they just go unmedicated until the next acute crisis sends them to inpatient psych.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, ohhhh yeah.
Yeah I've heard there's a stigma against seeking treatment for mental illness in the black community, likely rooted in the fact that black people tend to have fairly conservative religious beliefs (you see similar stigmas with white fundies). Not to mention I hear a lot of black people have a distrust of doctors and the medical system, which isn't entirely unfounded with shit like the Tuskegee experiments and whatnot.

Combine that with low income and red States especially offering little to nothing in the way of treatment for poor people and you get people like Dalton who are going untreated until they have a total breakdown and get sent to the psych ward for a bit.

I wonder how many NOTW are in similar situations? Like I remember some being tards but are ant others mentally ill?

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've heard there's a stigma against seeking treatment for mental illness in the black community, likely rooted in the fact that black people tend to have fairly conservative religious beliefs (you see similar stigmas with white fundies). Not to mention I hear a lot of black people have a distrust of doctors and the medical system, which isn't entirely unfounded with shit like the Tuskegee experiments and whatnot.

Combine that with low income and red States especially offering little to nothing in the way of treatment for poor people and you get people like Dalton who are going untreated until they have a total breakdown and get sent to the psych ward for a bit.

I wonder how many NOTW are in similar situations? Like I remember some being tards but are ant others mentally ill?
I think Matthew's the most intelligent/mentally stable NOTW Sammie's banged in a while. The guy boasts some sort or education from ITT Tech on his Facebook. While that isn't some grand accomplishment, it's akin to an Ivy League education in a state full of uneducated rednecks like Arkansas. I won't set aside the very real option he could be bullshitting, as we see with Sammie and her penchant for obviously bullshitting about basically everything. That and how he's playing along with her pregnancy delusions.

Literally every single other nigga (and even her few white boyfriends) has been jobless, homeless speds. Verified. One was even in a tard program.

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net

There is stigma in the black community. Often times when someone shows signs of any mental health whether it be depression, bipolar or even learning disabilities... often they see it as not getting whipped enough, not going to church enough, being spoiled or just accepted as crazy without any intervention being done to help. Also, drug use is a huge problem as well.

Also, mental health is seen as a ‘white thing’ as well. Instead of medication, behavioral therapy and hospitalization they will either beat it out of you or tell you to pray it away.

May I add, mental health for black women is pretty shitty too. If these women are taught since a young age that they are weak if they ask for help and have to be strong and independent.

we don’t have the saying “I’m a proud strong black woman who don’t need no man” for nothing.

the shit is fucking backwards.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

With men in general, there's a stigma against mental illness. With young black men (Especially the poor, thuggy ones) it's even worse because young black men are supposed to be emotionless outside of like, happy, angry and horny. White (poor) men are also a lot more eager to snatch up social services and get diagnosed/medicated/gimmers than black men. At least in my experience, black men that are on disability never mention it. They sure as hell don't mention it if they're on it for psych stuff. I've had (poor black male) friends lie about being drug dealers before they'll admit they're on SSI for mental shit. It's really weird.

I feel like I saw some comedy thing where the idiot was unable to spell douche, but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, Sammie is illiterate.
Capture.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:( If Sammie and her lispy, mamas house living nigga can't make it, what chance do any of us have in finding true love?
Capture1.PNG

I have no idea who any of these men are. I think Sammie added a bunch of new spam accounts, so all the Pakis and Africans trying to find a fat white American sugar mama are all up in her shit.
Capture.PNG

I can pretty much guantee, by tomorrow all these posts will be gone and Sammie will be posting memes about how she and Matthew are going to be married for 50 years and have 10 kids.
Capture2.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she really think this? Does she think a millionaire rapist is going to spend his after life fondly watching a bunch of people he never met, let alone gave a shit about? Is Sammie actually stupid enough to gain a sense of comfort that Kobe Bryant is up in White Jesus Heaven with Cuzin James and her 800 miscarriages and 2 Pac, smiling down on Sammie while she fucks her way through the homeless black population of central Arkansas? It's so weird to me when people react to dead celebrities like this.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
Does she really think this? Does she think a millionaire rapist is going to spend his after life fondly watching a bunch of people he never met, let alone gave a shit about? Is Sammie actually stupid enough to gain a sense of comfort that Kobe Bryant is up in White Jesus Heaven with Cuzin James and her 800 miscarriages and 2 Pac, smiling down on Sammie while she fucks her way through the homeless black population of central Arkansas? It's so weird to me when people react to dead celebrities like this.
View attachment 1119104
She’s trying to get those black bonus points in. “Look at me! I love Tupac and Kobe!”. It’s so damn pathetic.