Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she really think this? Does she think a millionaire rapist is going to spend his after life fondly watching a bunch of people he never met, let alone gave a shit about? Is Sammie actually stupid enough to gain a sense of comfort that Kobe Bryant is up in White Jesus Heaven with Cuzin James and her 800 miscarriages and 2 Pac, smiling down on Sammie while she fucks her way through the homeless black population of central Arkansas? It's so weird to me when people react to dead celebrities like this.
View attachment 1119104
Rather surprised she never claimed to be related to him or having helped sire a child with him given her obsession with celebrities.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Kobe shit. I think she only cares because he was a black dude.
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

More stolen text. Sammie caring about one of her niggas having an education is laughable.
Capture.PNG

So, this probably is legit. But oddly, I doubt she's going to tard cum it past this post. For someone so starved for attention and recognition, she really doesn't talk about her actual health issues a whole lot.
Capture3.PNG

This is super disgusting. Christy Rooks is a woman who went missing in Arkansas, and within the last few days, was found dead in a shallow grave. The cops seem to think her boyfriend killed her. Sammie absolutely did not know this woman, and she was not "best friends" with her. I know the rest is stolen (outside of the first line) because it isn't written in Sammies weird caps shit, but something about this really irks me. She's trying to use a woman being kidnapped and killed to get her fat ass pet.
Capture4.PNG

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen more histrionic personality disorder in my entire life than I have in this thread.

Also, my fellow crackers, I just realised something - imagine how a dark skin man faking a WASPy accent, chasing after white women wearing a polo, chinos and a sweater tied around his neck would look - listening to Flo Rida and Mumford and Sons on the original iPod he bought on an eBay auction for $600 to show his friends at the independent coffee shop in Gentrificationville, getting overly excited when Sweet Caroline is played at a wedding. Even telling/laughing at lowkey racist old white man jokes.

How fucking embarrassing and weird that would be for all of us involved. We wouldn't want that walking stereotype.

That is how Sammie looks to normal, sane black men and women. So my question is, why are so many NOTW actually falling for it? What IS it about Sammie that they like? I've heard that dark skin men tend to like big white women and slim thick light skin women the most. But why Sammie for these guys? Is it just because she's easy?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I have never seen more histrionic personality disorder in my entire life than I have in this thread.

Also, my fellow crackers, I just realised something - imagine how a dark skin man faking a WASPy accent, chasing after white women wearing a polo, chinos and a sweater tied around his neck would look - listening to Flo Rida and Mumford and Sons on the original iPod he bought on an eBay auction for $600 to show his friends at the independent coffee shop in Gentrificationville, getting overly excited when Sweet Caroline is played at a wedding. Even telling/laughing at lowkey racist old white man jokes.

How fucking embarrassing and weird that would be for all of us involved. We wouldn't want that walking stereotype.

That is how Sammie looks to normal, sane black men and women. So my question is, why are so many NOTW actually falling for it? What IS it about Sammie that they like? I've heard that dark skin men tend to like big white women and slim thick light skin women the most. But why Sammie for these guys? Is it just because she's easy?
They don't like her. The simple answer is that they are either junkies or simple bordering legitimately re.tarded. They just want easy poon. That's all it really comes down to. Antonio dealt with her the longest since I've been following (I'm not counting Austin's simple ass) and part of that was only because he was in jail for a few months. Trash attracts trash.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my question is, why are so many NOTW actually falling for it? What IS it about Sammie that they like? I've heard that dark skin men tend to like big white women and slim thick light skin women the most. But why Sammie for these guys? Is it just because she's easy?
Because any port in a storm will do. She isn't fucking men with many options. Most of these men would either have to make do with their hand, or pay for sex if they weren't getting it from Sammie. Do you really think bitches are lining up to fuck unemployed, unattractive men with no options? Most of them are homeless or live with their moms. Most of them are on parole/probation. Most of them are mentally ill or have drug issues. The only one of her exes (apart from Austin) who currently has a girlfriend is Dalton, and he's basically dating Sammie 2.0. I don't really think it has anything to do with the "status" of having a white woman as a black man... because frankly, this is what Sammie looks like. If you asked even the most self loathing black man to choose between a moderately attractive dark skinned woman and this....

...they're not going to think twice. Fat, crazy, smelly, child neglecting bitches whos only pros are a willingness to put out and a monthly SSI check are not status symbols anywhere, regardless of skin tone.

Petronella

full blown altistic
kiwifarms.net
More stolen text. Sammie caring about one of her niggas having an education is laughable.
Capture.PNG
This coming from the girl who tries to keep her children's active, loving father away from them and encourages her kids to call other men Daddy. (All while not having custody herself, barely seeing them, and choosing chasing dick over being their mother.)

So my question is, why are so many NOTW actually falling for it? What IS it about Sammie that they like? I've heard that dark skin men tend to like big white women and slim thick light skin women the most. But why Sammie for these guys? Is it just because she's easy?
She provides sex and puts up with their bullshit.

Maw

This poon don’t stop for nothing
kiwifarms.net
Sammie absolutely did not know this woman, and she was not "best friends" with her. I know the rest is stolen (outside of the first line) because it isn't written in Sammies weird caps shit, but something about this really irks me. She's trying to use a woman being kidnapped and killed to get her fat ass pet.
View attachment 1119868
Whoever wrote it doesn’t know how to use periods and also revived the “you are my angle” meme

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net

you just described Carlton from Fresh Prince, but your point still stands.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WE'VE HIT PEAK SAMMIE GIRLS. I think Sammie is pretending to be pregnant with a 4 month old fetus sired by one man, and a new zygote fathered by fucking Matthew. At the same time. She's managed to get pregnant while she was pregnant.
Capture.PNG

Also; Kimberly, who last we saw was stoned in the hospital after a week of bouncing around between men, staying in bed bug hotels, and generally neglecting her child, is now claiming to be pregnant (again) by Dalton, who may or may not be in the psych ward still.
Capture.PNG

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
WE'VE HIT PEAK SAMMIE GIRLS. I think Sammie is pretending to be pregnant with a 4 month old fetus sired by one man, and a new zygote fathered by fucking Matthew. At the same time. She's managed to get pregnant while she was pregnant.
View attachment 1120385
:story: I fucking can’t...:story:

Didn’t I see some kind of Kiwi Farms Lolcow awards on here? If so, this needs to be nominated for something.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few people left comments asking how she could be pregnant with two babies at once; she deleted them. I honestly think Sammie is going to run with this two babies at once thing. God, please let her. This could be amazing for us.

Also, remember the post about how black men need to be educated and take care of their kids? These comments were there. Britannia is either Matthews mom or sister, I can't really tell which. It's kind of beautiful seeing a NOTWs families first exposure to Sammies casual, accidental racism.
Capture.PNG

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
A few people left comments asking how she could be pregnant with two babies at once; she deleted them. I honestly think Sammie is going to run with this two babies at once thing. God, please let her. This could be amazing for us.

Also, remember the post about how black men need to be educated and take care of their kids? These comments were there. Britannia is either Matthews mom or sister, I can't really tell which. It's kind of beautiful seeing a NOTWs families first exposure to Sammies casual, accidental racism.
View attachment 1120535
"who sound dumb because it ain't me"

Pure poetry. This entire cow universe just keeps giving and giving. I feel like the Squidbillies have been made incarnate on our earth, but transmitted through a Juggalo's nightmare.

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
Did I post like a million times? Sorry. :oops:

But, have this as an apology. Sammie wants to die because Mama Bushart doesn't want the kids calling her flash in the pan niggas daddy. What a cunt.
View attachment 1120051
Maybe if Mama B stopped being a goddamn pushover, she'd tell Sammie she can only see her kids if she leaves her random niggas to wait at the door.

Though I can't see Sammie taking this too well.

Reactions: Suzuki Beane

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I feel like Sammie wouldn't see her kids at all and wouldn't go to her doctor appointments if she wasn't allowed to take her NOTW.
This is basically what happened. Sammie refused to go to the doctors appointments for her heart/beetus unless Mama Bushart let her NOTW come. I imagine she's done that to get the little photo ops where her homeless black men pose with her kid for her to take a grainy photos.