Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is basically what happened. Sammie refused to go to the doctors appointments for her heart/beetus unless Mama Bushart let her NOTW come. I imagine she's done that to get the little photo ops where her homeless black men pose with her kid for her to take a grainy photos.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's about time Mama Buttshart let nature take its course. It's not like Sammie is contributing anything. I know that sounds cruel, but her being around the kids is harmful anyway since she only shows up when she needs something and I'm sure that's the only time they get "affection" from her. If she doesn't want to waddle her fat ass to the doctor which I'm sure Mama B is paying the co-pays then she doesn't need to. Let her go gentle into that good night. The situations she puts herself in guarantee that'll happen sooner rather than later anyway.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
All these poor, fake unborn children.
I really do hope none of them are real, who would want to be born in a life that these two chicks lead?
I also feel sorry for the women who they stole these ultrasound photos from, or the ones trying to get pregnant and then you have Sam over there pretending to be a cat who can get pregnant by 2 baby daddies.
I just ... hahaha, fuck.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
At the rate Sammie acquires NOTWs, her kids are going to grow up calling every black man "Daddy".

The black cashier at Wal-Mart? "Daddy bought us food!".
The black lawyer on a billboard? "Daddy's on the big sign!".
Will Smith on Fresh Prince re-runs? "Daddy's on TV!"
The homeless man on the....wait, Sammie's already fucked her way through all the homeless black men, so I guess the kids already know them all as Daddy.
Their white father? "That ain't Daddy!"

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
All these poor, fake unborn children.
I really do hope none of them are real, who would want to be born in a life that these two chicks lead?
I also feel sorry for the women who they stole these ultrasound photos from, or the ones trying to get pregnant and then you have Sam over there pretending to be a cat who can get pregnant by 2 baby daddies.
I just ... hahaha, fuck.
A hoe can get pregnant by 2 baby daddies just like a cat. It's called Heteropaternal superfecundation. But she has to bang two guys within the same week at the very longest.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A hoe can get pregnant by 2 baby daddies just like a cat. It's called Heteropaternal superfecundation. But she has to bang two guys within the same week at the very longest.
There was a woman on Maury a long, long time ago who had twins with different dads. But that isn't what Sammie seems to think is going on.

She's been really fucking mopey lately
Capture.PNG

More Kobe shit. I think she only cares because he was a black dude.
View attachment 1119860
View attachment 1119859
More stolen text. Sammie caring about one of her niggas having an education is laughable.
View attachment 1119864
So, this probably is legit. But oddly, I doubt she's going to tard cum it past this post. For someone so starved for attention and recognition, she really doesn't talk about her actual health issues a whole lot.
View attachment 1119865
This is super disgusting. Christy Rooks is a woman who went missing in Arkansas, and within the last few days, was found dead in a shallow grave. The cops seem to think her boyfriend killed her. Sammie absolutely did not know this woman, and she was not "best friends" with her. I know the rest is stolen (outside of the first line) because it isn't written in Sammies weird caps shit, but something about this really irks me. She's trying to use a woman being kidnapped and killed to get her fat ass pet.
View attachment 1119868
Rate me MOTI because this is fucking disgusting. Icannot believe the audacity of this girl.

Vaganabanana

Hijabba the Hutt
kiwifarms.net
How long before it gets infected and her nose falls off? It doesn't exactly look great as it is, what's with that placement? Am I weird? Doesn't it seem a bit high?

Wasn't she asking one of her "Mommas" or "Aunts" to re-do this for her last year?
You’re not wrong. That barbell is way too short. When the nose is a little swollen from the healing process, the ball will probably go inside the nose, and if she doesn’t take action then, it will have to be surgically removed.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
This threat makes my stomach 'trun'.
I cant help but imagine people like this don't look after piercings well, God, the stench must be awful.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is she pierced it herself the first time and they just asked if she wanted it in the same spot. I’m assuming she went in because of the mark under the ball, not sure that anyone in Sammie’s circle would think that far ahead.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture1.PNG

Yeah. She thinks she's pregnant with two babies, with two fathers, with two different delivery dates. And she's planning to be carrying one of them for 10+ months apparently.
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

So, here's Sammie, who is apparently carrying a whole litter of nigglets, vaping and screaming at her kids from the porch like the fat hillbilly she is.

Last edited:

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. She thinks she's pregnant with two babies, with two fathers, with two different delivery dates. And she's planning to be carrying one of them for 10+ months apparently.
Um yeah, no. In anything I found Superfetation, (getting pregnant with two babies with two different gestational ages.) is so rare that there have only been a handful of confirmed cases. This might be underreported, I guess, since no confirmed case of Superfetation had babies sharing a womb that were more than a month apart in age. Maybe more twins are actually from two different ovulations in a single month, and we just don't catch it, but the hormones produced once the embryo implants keep a woman from sticking more buns in that oven once it's really cooking.

Weirdest case I found was a woman who was acting as a surrogate for a Chinese couple.

Extremely Rare Case in US as Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant

PETER DOCKRILL
1 NOV 2017
An extremely rare case of a woman becoming pregnant while already pregnant has occurred in the US, with a mother unwittingly giving birth to 'twins' who were not conceived at the same time.

In an even more unlikely twist, four distinct parents were ultimately involved in producing her two babies, as the woman in question, California resident Jessica Allen, was acting as a surrogate for a Chinese couple when she became pregnant a second time via her own partner.
Allen was already a mother of two boys when she entered into a surrogacy arrangement to carry a child for a Chinese couple who wanted to become parents.
In exchange for a US$30,000 payment, Allen received IVF treatment and was successfully implanted with one of the couple's embryos. The payment would help Allen and her partner (now husband) Wardell Jasper save for a house, but money wasn't the only incentive.
"No woman in the world should have to live their life without experiencing the love and the bond from a mother and a child," Allen told ABC News.
The pregnancy proceeded smoothly, until at six weeks, during a routine ultrasound, Allen's doctors noticed she was actually carrying two foetuses, not one.
"He started moving the ultrasound around and he goes, 'Well I definitely see that there is another baby,'" Allen said.

"The chance of an embryo splitting is very small, but it does happen, and I just thought… I was very surprised."
At the time, everybody assumed the two babies were identical twins – as a result of the Chinese couple's embryo splitting – with nobody considering a far less likely explanation called superfetation.
Superfetation is an extremely rare phenomenon in humans where a pregnant woman continues to ovulate after becoming pregnant, and so is able to conceive a second child, who gestates simultaneously alongside the first foetus.
While rare in humans – having only been reported 10 or so times in medical literature – it's a more common event in the animal kingdom, and has been observed in rodents, rabbits, horse, sheep, and kangaroos.
In the case of Allen and her partner, despite using condoms during the surrogate pregnancy, they had unwittingly managed to conceive a second child.
Allen went on to deliver what she thought were identical twin boys via caesarean section, and while she never got to hold or meet the children in the hospital, a photo she was shown indicated something was up.

"I did notice that one was much lighter than the other," Allen told ABC News.
"You know, obviously they were not identical twins."
Weeks later, while the mother was still recovering from the C-section, a DNA test confirmed that one of the babies was a genetic match for the Chinese couple, but the other child had Allen and Jasper's genes.
After a legal battle with the agency that organised the surrogacy – and which was demanding fees to relinquish the baby to his genetic parents – Allen and Jasper were finally reunited with their child, Malachi, who was then nearly three months old.
While instances of superfetation in humans are incredibly rare, this case was even more so because it ultimately involved two different sets of genetic parents due to the surrogacy.
All in all, an amazingly improbable medical event that caused no small amount of surprise and heartache for those concerned – but luckily, there was a happy ending for Malachi, who at 10 months old is living with his parents, despite the incredible, unlikely journey he took to get home.
"The [reunion] was incredibly emotional, and I started hugging and kissing my boy," Allen wrote in a column for the New York Post.
"[We] weren't planning to expand our family so soon, but we treasure Malachi with all our hearts."
You know what CAN give you twins with different ages? One twin being born extremely prematurely. There were two twin boys born nearly four months apart.

Watching people tiptoe around Sammie's internet lunacy is a fascinating social study. It feels like an old candid camera sketch in a way. You can tell most of the yokels have the modicum of intelligence necessary to know that Sammie can't be both seven and two months pregnant at the same time.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching people tiptoe around Sammie's internet lunacy is a fascinating social study. It feels like an old candid camera sketch in a way. You can tell most of the yokels have the modicum of intelligence necessary to know that Sammie can't be both seven and two months pregnant at the same time.
It's so hard not saying anything sometimes. She's so aggressively wrong sometimes. But, I need to stay in her good graces.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The word she's trying to spell is in the image she's looking at and she still can't manage it Jesus Christ
Capture2.PNG

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
Capture1.PNG

I guess Sammie stood on the porch and watched the kids the other day. Mother of the year.
Capture.PNG