Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Well. We gawked in awe of the dual baby pregnancy by two different men but of course in a very on brand move by sammie the babies are being born in separate births as well because why the fuck not?

She might as well give birth to a litter of actual dogs or aliens next because she clearly doesnt give a single fuck about these births being realistic.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raven is kind of jacking some of Sammies shit too. Having her boyfriend kiss her gut, calling the fetus "baby whatever". Maybe this is all common practice among knocked up women, but I have no idea. Anyway. At least Austin is used to doing this shit for internet photos.
Capture1.PNG

I wonder if this is actually real. If Raven is faking pregnancies like Sammie and Kimberly are, I'm going to go insane.
Capture.PNG

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Ok, sorry for Pl, but when I was preggers that second line was as dark as the first within the given time range on the instructions. They tell you to disregard any results after a certain period of time because the second line shows up faintly after the test sits for a while. Seeing how that darker line in the image has a lot of color bleed and the finer line is barely visible, it is obvious that this is a negative pregnancy test that has sat out too long. And ew, gross there is pee on it! That is why most (genuine) preggos take a pic and then throw that shit out.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, the other day she said James was due in June. But, time works really oddly in Sammieland. I also like the implication that a baby born two months early is okay and normal.
Capture.PNG

Sammie doesn't even have custody of her imaginary kids.
Capture1.PNG

Matthew looks so happy and in love.
Capture2.PNG

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Does "Faster Care" take the kids as soon as the cord is cut? I think everyone who knows her is just playing along with this pregnancy larping. The replies she gets are so nonchalant. A true and honest preggo would have more urgent and concerned replies.
They sound like a parent does when their kid tells them a really long, drawn out, clearly made up story.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, this actually is a video of Ben. But I think Sammie is trying to pass it off as James, the 2 month premature mixed baby who was apparently born in the last hour or two.
Capture.PNG

And, like any woman who has just shot a preemie baby out, Sammie is mad about the haters on Facebook.
Capture1.PNG

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
So, this actually is a video of Ben. But I think Sammie is trying to pass it off as James, the 2 month premature mixed baby who was apparently born in the last hour or two.
View attachment 1131646
And, like any woman who has just shot a preemie baby out, Sammie is mad about the haters on Facebook.
View attachment 1131647
" Dec 21 2015" huh? Not really premature , then.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, Sammie didn't fake having the baby. But I think there's trouble in paradise (again). So, the night started with this amazing song cover and dedication. (I'm serious, listen to this. It is HILARIOUSLY bad, even by Sammie standards.)

...to which Matthew left this comment.
Capture2.PNG

This was on her profile, posted a few hours later.
Capture.PNG

And than our girl posted this.
Capture1.PNG

And this is her new profile picture. So, who wants to bet by tomorrow she's posting about loving Matthew again? I'm kind of amazed he actually posted shit on her FB though. He's never posted anything for their whole stupid relationship.
Capture3.PNG

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
I've spent the past 5 days in bed with the flu reading this. Half the time I thought I was having flu induced delirium or I was high off my tits from the meds imagining all these pregnancies and miscarriages, but no this chick is truly bat shit crazy. Best mis click I've ever done.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the window unit swinging menacingly over Sammie's head like the sword of Damocles, or is she rocking the phone back and forth? Very unsettling. Had to stop before she sang. Sorry, but I just couldn't.
The singing was fantastic. Sammie really takes after her cuzin Brittany Spears. She's the song bird of Arkansas. You're really missing out.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raven is kind of jacking some of Sammies shit too. Having her boyfriend kiss her gut, calling the fetus "baby whatever". Maybe this is all common practice among knocked up women, but I have no idea. Anyway. At least Austin is used to doing this shit for internet photos.
View attachment 1129436
I wonder if this is actually real. If Raven is faking pregnancies like Sammie and Kimberly are, I'm going to go insane.
View attachment 1129437
That shit looks like an evap line if I've ever seen one.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So, Sammie didn't fake having the baby. But I think there's trouble in paradise (again). So, the night started with this amazing song cover and dedication. (I'm serious, listen to this. It is HILARIOUSLY bad, even by Sammie standards.)
View attachment 1132717
...to which Matthew left this comment.
View attachment 1132718
This was on her profile, posted a few hours later.
View attachment 1132719
And than our girl posted this.
View attachment 1132720
And this is her new profile picture. So, who wants to bet by tomorrow she's posting about loving Matthew again? I'm kind of amazed he actually posted shit on her FB though. He's never posted anything for their whole stupid relationship.
View attachment 1132723
Do you think this domestic schism is related to her legitimately exceptional NOTW figuring out that she wasn't actually pregnant with 2 babbies by two different NOTW's?