Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think this domestic schism is related to her legitimately exceptional NOTW figuring out that she wasn't actually pregnant with 2 babbies by two different NOTW's?
Probably. This is always the point her NOTWs dump her, once they realize she isn't actually pregnant. The only one that stuck around for a while was Dalton, and Dalton is even crazier than Sammie.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, what a wonderful performance by Sammie complete with a toddler saying “hewwoo daddy?” in the background. Grammy worthy.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammies kids are going to grow up to resent the hell out of her. It's not bad enough she has to neglect them, she wants their father to be forced out of their lives as well.

I've kind of been waiting for the drama. If Raven is actually pregnant, Sammie is going to get insanely jealous.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Sammies kids are going to grow up to resent the hell out of her. It's not bad enough she has to neglect them, she wants their father to be forced out of their lives as well.

I've kind of been waiting for the drama. If Raven is actually pregnant, Sammie is going to get insanely jealous.

I have a feeling she'll be very bothered when she realizes someone else is birthing Lucy and Bentley's brothers and sisters, when all of the made up ones she herself was supposed to squirt out have failed to make an appearance.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure this is a real person... the profile is next to blank, and almost all the friends are people in the Sammieverse. But it still made me laugh.
Capture.PNG

Oh yeah. Nova Star Nelson, the dog Sammie loved liked a daughter. She probably got euthanized at the pound weeks ago.
Capture1.PNG

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie doesn't have AdBlock apparently. This is a fucking mess, but I can't resist Sammies voice. She's also still hung up on Antonio, which is weird.

I've just started this video, and it's more of the same. She's sitting around in the dark with her kids, whining about how Antonio needs to change, listening to shitty music and occasionally warbling along with it. If someones has to fundamentally change who they are for a relationship to work, it's never going to work. It's such a hard mindset for me to try and understand, why you would want to be with someone you seemingly know is incompatible with you. But than I remember this is Sammie we're talking about, and deep down, all she really cares about is if he's black and can get an erection.

She says niggers about a half dozen times in this one, which is always something a white woman should do in front of her impressionable white children. That will go over well.