Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
i just assumed the dog was antonio's family's dog and obviously that meant sammie had to claim it as her own, much like she did with antonio's kids
Nah, some equally re.tarded bitch gave the dog to Sammie:

And, now I'm annoyed. Unlike Sammie, I have no doubt this fucking dog is actually pregnant. Pit bulls are actually banned where she lives. So it's dangerous enough for the dog that she has it at all. But now she's making more of them, who will probably end up being put to sleep in a shelter, or wandering the streets, or chained up in some dicks backyard it's whole life. That's assuming the dog even makes it through pregnancy and birth, because you know this cunt isn't going to take care of her properly.
View attachment 963999
I hate all of these people.
View attachment 964017

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Raven is kind of jacking some of Sammies shit too. Having her boyfriend kiss her gut, calling the fetus "baby whatever". Maybe this is all common practice among knocked up women, but I have no idea. Anyway. At least Austin is used to doing this shit for internet photos.
View attachment 1129436
I wonder if this is actually real. If Raven is faking pregnancies like Sammie and Kimberly are, I'm going to go insane.
View attachment 1129437
Okay so not to powerlevel but this is not a positive pregnancy test. If you piss on a cheap one and leave it to sit around for a while it runs a bit and you can slightly see the outline of the T(test) line like you kinda can here. But, if it was positive that motherfucker would have lit right up and only be slightly lighter than the C(control). I'll give the benefit of the doubt here and say it's possible that this broad doesn't know the difference and may or may not have gotten herself legitimately knocked up in the meantime (contraception doesn't seem to be these peoples' strong point) but that is not a positive test. Pro tip, either draw the line yourself with a marker or steal a positive test image off Google/SM next time if you're trying to fake it convincingly.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so not to powerlevel but this is not a positive pregnancy test. If you piss on a cheap one and leave it to sit around for a while it runs a bit and you can slightly see the outline of the T(test) line like you kinda can here. But, if it was positive that motherfucker would have lit right up and only be slightly lighter than the C(control). I'll give the benefit of the doubt here and say it's possible that this broad doesn't know the difference and may or may not have gotten herself legitimately knocked up in the meantime (contraception doesn't seem to be these peoples' strong point) but that is not a positive test. Pro tip, either draw the line yourself with a marker or steal a positive test image off Google/SM next time if you're trying to fake it convincingly.
Yeah, this is the trick Sammie uses to get positive pregnancy tests to fool her niggas into sticking around. I really don't understand all these women faking pregnancies. Never in my life have I encountered this shit, but it turns out it's the unifying hobby of white trash women in my state. I understand why Sammie and Kim do it, but I don't understand why Raven is doing it. Austin doesn't seem to be in a rush to leave, and I don't see him as the baby hungry type. But she's doing this, I guess.

So, Kimberly and Dalton have been awol for a while. But today, Kimberly changed her last name from Daltons, to Williams. I looked on her friends list, and apparently she's now with this genius. Apparently she's already dated and cheated on him before, but she's going back for another round I guess. I'm honestly kind of amazed that people like this really exist.
Capture.PNG

Oglethorpe

Different army, DORKFACE!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is the trick Sammie uses to get positive pregnancy tests to fool her niggas into sticking around. I really don't understand all these women faking pregnancies. Never in my life have I encountered this shit, but it turns out it's the unifying hobby of white trash women in my state. I understand why Sammie and Kim do it, but I don't understand why Raven is doing it. Austin doesn't seem to be in a rush to leave, and I don't see him as the baby hungry type. But she's doing this, I guess.

So, Kimberly and Dalton have been awol for a while. But today, Kimberly changed her last name from Daltons, to Williams. I looked on her friends list, and apparently she's now with this genius. Apparently she's already dated and cheated on him before, but she's going back for another round I guess. I'm honestly kind of amazed that people like this really exist.
View attachment 1143581
These are my favorite kind of people! Keep that stuff coming.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, love is in the air girls, and Sammie has landed herself a new black cock just in time for Valentines Day.
Capture.PNG

Kris Brock basically has... no foot print that I can find. I found divorce records for a Kristopher Brock, and thought maybe that was his dad, but there was no mention of a kid in any of the paperwork listed on the court docket site. His Facebook is bare, and most of his friends are black e-girls. I've never seen any interaction between him and Sammie on her Facebook. He has exactly one photo. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure this person actually exists.

ETA: Sammie is screaming profanity and trying to sound "black" in front of her children, while ranting about being called out by someone on her whore behavior. I'm assuming she's talking about Antonio when she says "baby daddy", not Austin (even though she doesn't have any fucking kids with Antonio). But who the hell knows anymore.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
Well, love is in the air girls, and Sammie has landed herself a new black cock just in time for Valentines Day.
View attachment 1145254
Kris Brock basically has... no foot print that I can find. I found divorce records for a Kristopher Brock, and thought maybe that was his dad, but there was no mention of a kid in any of the paperwork listed on the court docket site. His Facebook is bare, and most of his friends are black e-girls. I've never seen any interaction between him and Sammie on her Facebook. He has exactly one photo. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure this person actually exists.

ETA: Sammie is screaming profanity and trying to sound "black" in front of her children, while ranting about being called out by someone on her whore behavior. I'm assuming she's talking about Antonio when she says "baby daddy", not Austin (even though she doesn't have any fucking kids with Antonio). But who the hell knows anymore.
View attachment 1145321
Sammie: Ya’ll don’t know me.

Proceeds to film a profanity laced video in front of her young kids while vaping and one kid apparently trying to choke a pet. Nice. Yeah, we may not know you in person, but we get the idea.

She didn’t even know what Bentley was referring to when he said “apples and bananas” after she said “eat, eat, eat”. It’s a children’s song, moron.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes this how we started following Great Value Sammy and her son Aiden
Well, I went and peeked in on them out of curiosity. Kim is up to the same old hoe shit, but her 'friends' spelling really amazed me.
Capture.PNG
I was wondering where Dalton was, so I did the rounds on the websites of his favorite police departments and... shocking no one, our boy is in jail. Again. For another failure to appear. It's such a mess, but it looks like he got arrested for 3rd degree assault on a family member on 9/2019, get let out, and didn't go to his plea and sentencing on 10/2019, got arrested for the FTA on 11/2019, got let out AGAIN, didn't go to his plea and sentencing AGAIN on 12/2019, so the state put out another warren and suspended his drivers licenses, he got picked up... and now he's stuck in jail because no one seems willing to post a $1,040 cash bail for this re.tard. Shocking!
Capture1.PNG

Sammie is pretty boring at the moment. She's listed as single again. I went and looked at a few old profiles and characters to see if she'd posted anything, and I saw this. Antonio posted this ages ago, and Sammie went back (While she was crazy in love with Matthew Starr, by the way) to low key beg for his attention. It is kind of amazing to me that she still seems pretty hung up on dumbass Antonio.
Capture2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadeko

Onahole Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Well, I went and peeked in on them out of curiosity. Kim is up to the same old hoe shit, but her 'friends' spelling really amazed me.
View attachment 1149932
I was wondering where Dalton was, so I did the rounds on the websites of his favorite police departments and... shocking no one, our boy is in jail. Again. For another failure to appear. It's such a mess, but it looks like he got arrested for 3rd degree assault on a family member on 9/2019, get let out, and didn't go to his plea and sentencing on 10/2019, got arrested for the FTA on 11/2019, got let out AGAIN, didn't go to his plea and sentencing AGAIN on 12/2019, so the state put out another warren and suspended his drivers licenses, he got picked up... and now he's stuck in jail because no one seems willing to post a $1,040 cash bail for this re.tard. Shocking!
View attachment 1149934

Sammie is pretty boring at the moment. She's listed as single again. I went and looked at a few old profiles and characters to see if she'd posted anything, and I saw this. Antonio posted this ages ago, and Sammie went back (While she was crazy in love with Matthew Starr, by the way) to low key beg for his attention. It is kind of amazing to me that she still seems pretty hung up on dumbass Antonio.
View attachment 1149948
Didn’t she do this with Austin for awhile before she started her NOTW stuff?
I feel like this is just a case of her running out of NOTWs so she’s backtracking. Little Rock can’t be that full of crackheads and super exceptional individuals for her to fuck, right?

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this is just a case of her running out of NOTWs so she’s backtracking. Little Rock can’t be that full of crackheads and super exceptional individuals for her to fuck, right?
I think she occasionally imports them from surrounding cities. Didn't she move out of little rock for a few weeks? Maybe she goes on a biannual nigger sabbatical to bring some back.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before she went full mudshark, she used to break up with and get back with Austin every few weeks. They both cheated on each other constantly (Well. Sammie did. I think Austin tried, but all he really managed to do was get caught sending photos of his cock to Sammies IG friends. It's not easy for a guy like Austin to get free pussy, and back when this was going on, Sammie had active hate watchers because of her weird Teen Mom 4 shit and they messed with her by flirting with Austin.) and they always fought. She tried to get back with him quite a while ago, after she'd started banging black guys, but it was a weird, short lived effort. Basically the only thing Sammie has said she was going to do, and actually did, was give up fucking white guys.

I think she occasionally imports them from surrounding cities. Didn't she move out of little rock for a few weeks? Maybe she goes on a biannual nigger sabbatical to bring some back.
She mostly stays in the Little Rock/North Little Rock/Jacksonville area. Honestly, if she wants her pick of the homeless crackhead litter, she needs to head out to south-west Little Rock. I was out there a few weeks ago, and had literally four black men come ask me for money while I was pumping gas. But I think even as dog shit stupid as Sammie is, she knows she isn't hood enough to mess with SWLR. She flirted with it a few weeks ago, she was out in the UALR area, when she was dating that actually re.tarded guy. But she got out of there pretty fast.