Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[
View attachment 713681
I like that she made him a new Fakebook with his name spelled correctly. The friend list is currently seeded with hundreds of asian and middle eastern accounts, so he's getting tagged in all kinds of weird shit. In her rush to make the account though, she accidentally made her boyfriend a troon.
View attachment 713682
So poor Sideways has been dumped for Halfhead?

Has anyone woken him up to tell him he's the lucky winner of Niggo Lottery this week?

@Muscle Bra - that song produced an entire generation of Kayleighs, mostly spelt wrong, in Britain. We'd never even heard of it before. Now they all have grandchildren called Harper 789, after the Beckham's kid but "yoonique, innit." I swear I clean the loo with that.

@SpeedOSanicRee Sammie would think black & white movies meant My Fon Is Brok I Donow Wot Is Wrong With It Al The Colors Fel Out

@The Ghost of ODB Semper fi. My attempt at the pregnancies ended up sitting in the corner rocking, I pass you the Torch of 'Tism. Yamnotworthy. Tho I'm in two minds about Remy - I like to think of her tucked away behind Sammie's knee or something, just in case Sammie ever needs an emergency instababy but the Hideous Name Generator is temporarily bust.

And finally @cuddle striker I'm Haveing A Baby And Caling It Hero Inn.

There, all caught up. I fucking hate when Life gets all gnarly and interrupts my kiwi time.

Last edited:

lurk_moar

Million year sentence. Brad, I'm so honored.
kiwifarms.net
Myztaeke or Mzcarryage because poor, white trash should not be having any children. The cycle of poverty continues. (:_(

When Addysyn the HR manager in the year 2040 reads Mayhem on the top of a resume, she does not read anything else and quickly hits the delete button. Jaeydynn gets the job instead.

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
[

Has anyone woken him up to tell him he's the lucky winner of Niggo Lottery this week?

@Muscle Bra - that song produced an entire generation of Kayleighs, mostly spelt wrong, in Britain. We'd never even heard of it before. Now they all have grandchildren called Harper 789, after the Beckham's kid but "yoonique, innit." I swear I clean the loo with that.

@SpeedOSanicRee Sammie would think black & white movies meant My Fon Is Brok I Donow Wot Is Wrong With It Al The Colors Fel Out

@The Ghost of ODB Semper fi. My attempt at the pregnancies ended up sitting in the corner rocking, I pass you the Torch of 'Tism. Yamnotworthy. Tho I'm in two minds about Remy - I like to think of her tucked away behind Sammie's knee or something, just in case Sammie ever needs an emergency instababy but the Hideous Name Generator is temporarily bust.

There, all caught up. I fucking hate when Life gets all gnarly and interrupts my kiwi time.
I'm trying so hard to not lose my shit at this, NGL.

Also, I have no clever names to add to the M-game. I'd say Mo Lester but I don't want to curse the poor kid.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie is reconning her love life again. This popped up on my timeline today, meaning it's a new post, just back dated. She was with Markiston 'Young Hydro' Burton last December, but I'm sure the engagement will turn out to be to Clarence, and he's about to become the new baby daddy (Sorry De'Shawn)

Coin Ops

Programmable Virtual Reality...the CoRЯuPt VeRs1oN
kiwifarms.net
Sammie is reconning her love life again. This popped up on my timeline today, meaning it's a new post, just back dated. She was with Markiston 'Young Hydro' Burton last December, but I'm sure the engagement will turn out to be to Clarence, and he's about to become the new baby daddy (Sorry De'Shawn)

View attachment 717869
I was really rooting for her and Young Schick Hydro 5 Illegible too...

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm laughing. She's doing it. She's going back to 'pregnancy' posts and changing the tags from De'Shaun to Clarence. Clarence has become the new Baby Daddy.

And she posted this gem. She woke him up for a few photos when they were at the roach motel together, it seems.

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm laughing. She's doing it. She's going back to 'pregnancy' posts and changing the tags from De'Shaun to Clarence. Clarence has become the new Baby Daddy.
View attachment 718663View attachment 718664View attachment 718665
And she posted this gem. She woke him up for a few photos when they were at the roach motel together, it seems.
View attachment 718666
Did...did she say baby McClure and then post a photo of her with Clarnce? Sorry if it was De'Shaun, I can't keep her niggos of the week straight anymore.

Also, maybe I'm crazy, but I've never understood how people can tell who a baby's parents are by seeing a photo of them. Like, unless the resemblance is VERY STRONG, even a toddler isn't going to look like their parents to me, let alone an ultrasound.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
[

In fairness, I know I’m a softy, Harper is a traditional southern name for whatever reason. It can be lovely if given the proper surname.

This is Sammie though, so she’d probably spell it Phaerpurr.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did...did she say baby McClure and then post a photo of her with Clarnce? Sorry if it was De'Shaun, I can't keep her niggos of the week straight anymore.

Also, maybe I'm crazy, but I've never understood how people can tell who a baby's parents are by seeing a photo of them. Like, unless the resemblance is VERY STRONG, even a toddler isn't going to look like their parents to me, let alone an ultrasound.
She went back to an old post of her attention whoring for compliments on her fake pregnancy with a guy who probably didn't exist, and edited the tag to her current niggo of the week. But she forgot to change the actual content of the post. I love Sammie.

Girl.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't. If you use babies' looks as the primary indicator, you'd think that all babies were fathered by Winston Churchill. More than anything, I think all of the "Oh! He's got your eyes! And her ears!" comments are just made out of politeness. (Now, as an aside, it would be truly fucking hilarious if someone said something along the lines of "He's got your eyes, and her ears, and the mailman's nose!")

And ultrasounds are totally out of the question for determining looks.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino