Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 719982
I noticed this the other day, but it's happening more. Sammie has given up even giving herself compliments with Sleepys fakebook. She's just started key mashing. And it isn't even on every post... it just happens randomly. I went back to see if maybe they were place holder for future compliments, but none of them have been edited.
View attachment 719985View attachment 719984View attachment 719983
That's probably Clarnce typing in his sleep.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 719982
I noticed this the other day, but it's happening more. Sammie has given up even giving herself compliments with Sleepys fakebook. She's just started key mashing
View attachment 719985View attachment 719984View attachment 719983
To be fair, he's only got half a head and she roofies the poor sod into a coma so she can decide he Lovs Me And Is My Tru Niger Blod Man And Wer Having A Bayby. So far, every time he's woken up and been told he's all loved up his first action is to dump her.

DeShawn or Halfhead? And pregnant by both of them at the same time. How will poor Sammie resolve this great romantic tragedy? Forget Romeo and Juliet, Jack and Rose or Rhett and Scarlet; heretofore drama, thy name is "To Many Niggaz Al Up In My As."

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
It happened in at least one of her real pregnancies. Generally when she gets something right about pregnancy, it's a thing that managed to stick in her head from Lucy or Ben.
View attachment 719807View attachment 719808
Come on, Samz, make an effort here. A blob of Mama-June style sketti sauce on that slime heap and you'd be a gormee. Give NOTW something to look forward to when his ass gets outta county. His very own Yellow Ribbon plate special.

Dickens Cider

Anti-Hipster Counter Jockey
kiwifarms.net
Come on, Samz, make an effort here. A blob of Mama-June style sketti sauce on that slime heap and you'd be a gormee. Give NOTW something to look forward to when his ass gets outta coma. His very own Yellow Ribbon plate special.

FTFY. Lol she's got clarnce in a coma so she can tard cum him for baby batter. It reminds me of Misery every time I see him on the nod. negro don't even know where he is, much less that hes in love, with whom, or that he now has 22 chillun with hammy there. And if he tries to run for real she'll do some impromptu knee surgery

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The phrase "mucus plug" makes me want to dry heave. I'm assuming that happened on 16 and Pregnant because I legit never heard of it until Sammie's thread and lbr Sammie probs never heard of it either.
Cats have a mucus plug, dogs have a mucus plug. I've never heard of humans having much of a mucus plug. COINCIDENCE?

Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Cats have a mucus plug, dogs have a mucus plug. I've never heard of humans having much of a mucus plug. COINCIDENCE?
The mucus plug forms over the cervical opening when a woman is pregnant so that no jizz/biohazard can enter the uterus and interfere with or endanger the fetus. Sammy probably just has a mucus slug in there instead.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So apparently Clarence broke up with her, after three days of pure love and bliss. So she got back with De'Shaun, who is apparently out of jail. I guess he's regained Baby Daddyship again.

On a bright note, it was really nice outside today, and Mama Bushart took the kids to the park! They're both looking really good :)

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
in every single picture of lucy, she always looks completely miserable or incredibly melancholy. i'm glad that she at least looks healthy in these pictures.
they're cute kids but they're really giving off sad orphan vibes in these pictures. poor little guys. they're gonna be so much sadder when they grow up and learn just how bonkers her egg donor is.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then that proves that she doesn't have one, how else would she get pregnant with 4 kids at once?
That's why it keeps coming out. Each imaginary baby has at least fourteen imaginary baby-daddies so that's a lot of DNA swapping needs to be done. Sammie just pulls out the cork, grabs the hoover and a veil has been drawn over the rest of this comment for reasons of propiety

Ps. My Man Lovs Pickchurz Taken On My Phon
Tomorrow: I Lost My Fone And Cant Find My Baby Who Lovs Me He Not Ansaring Has Ennyone Sen My Fon Or My Niger

Last edited:

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geez. She just looks so ... dirty ... in those pictures. Her complexion is awful, her hair needs a good washing, and that shirt looks like she’s had it on for a week.

And I will never understand that godawful compunction she has to stick out her nasty tongue in her photos...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino