Trainwreck Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. Redneck. FAT.

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
i never noticed her browning deer tattoo, but of fucking course she has one, and of course it looks like absolute garbage.

i'll never understand why she ducklips in every single picture. does she really think that's cute? i haven't seen anyone unironically do that since 2008.

that shirt is disgusting. she's homeless and couch surfing these days, right? i get the feeling she's been stealing clothes from whoever the boyfriend of the week is and wearing them until they disintegrate.

what's she in court for?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
i never noticed her browning deer tattoo, but of fucking course she has one, and of course it looks like absolute garbage.

i'll never understand why she ducklips in every single picture. does she really think that's cute? i haven't seen anyone unironically do that since 2008.

that shirt is disgusting. she's homeless and couch surfing these days, right? i get the feeling she's been stealing clothes from whoever the boyfriend of the week is and wearing them until they disintegrate.

what's she in court for?
Theft, maybe? I can't remember, all these cows run together. I vaguely remember some buzz about that a few pages back.

Reactions: lurk_moar

MaoBigDong

Pamela Swain Gave Me Ass Cancer
kiwifarms.net
I feel like wearing shitty clothes to court must be some kind of phenomenon among white thrash bitches because I swear I’ve seen so many ppl in my podunk town do the same shit. Half of the time they think the look good wearing a tap out shirt to the fucking courthouse. Ffs you could at least go to goodwill and pick up a somewhat decent polo for cheap. It’s honestly mind boggling how much these kinds of ppl don’t understand social norms and/or don’t care. I’m all for being down with the man but when you dress like this to go to your fucking court hearing you’re asking to be put in jail.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I feel like wearing shitty clothes to court must be some kind of phenomenon among white thrash bitches because I swear I’ve seen so many ppl in my podunk town do the same shit. Half of the time they think the look good wearing a tap out shirt to the fucking courthouse. Ffs you could at least go to goodwill and pick up a somewhat decent polo for cheap. It’s honestly mind boggling how much these kinds of ppl don’t understand social norms and/or don’t care. I’m all for being down with the man but when you dress like this to go to your fucking court hearing you’re asking to be put in jail.
At the very least, if you're trying to avoid time you should respect the bench. Come into chambers looking like you aren't a complete fuck up.

Sammie can't think past her next fake pregnancy. There is something legitimately wrong with that girl and she refuses to let anyone guide her. I'm just glad those kids are nowhere near her.

fenny

"MISLABELING, MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVIDUAL"
kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's a tongue piercing. I thought she had some kind of nasty pustule in a previous picture.

• Feels
Reactions: ScrapBuyer

SpeedOSanicRee

Gutterball Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I have only ever seen teens do it since then. And every single one of them outgrew it by the time they graduated high school.
I compared these to a recent makeup-free lite selfie of her cousin Britney Spears and the resemblance is...well I'll let you be the judge.
View attachment 723707View attachment 723711

And they totally have the same body too...

View attachment 723710View attachment 723708
They're like twins!

OK, I know it's bullshit, but comparing bodies isn't fair. Even a very overweight woman can have a very skinny daughter.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie lives in some kind of a weird time warp. She still idolizes Britney and Eminem, and I don't think either of them have been relevant since the early to mid-2000's, so it kind of makes sense that her knowledge of Facebook culture would have atrophied somewhere around the same time.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
Damn Britney is looking rough, at least ten years older than what she is.

Sammie just looks like rubbish as usual. What alleyway bin did she pull that shirt from?
They look rough and that shirt sucks

I knew a silkscreener once. That shirt looks like mistakes from the bin . Maybe some baby daddy is a screenprinter who can gift a
sample shirt from time to time.

Tl/DR : The disressed clothing fad has gotten really stupid.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Or Else What

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

what's she in court for?
Down where she is, it might as well be 2008, possibly even 1998 or 1988.

• Agree
Reactions: SpeedOSanicRee

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:c

I wonder if Sammie is aware she IS that person in her childrens lives.

No shit, Sammie

I really hope she doesn't. Not because I want her to stay in Arkansas desperately, but she can largely handle the hood niggers in Arkansas. Even in Rose City or south west Little Rock, it doesn't get too crazy anymore. But the slums in major California cities that I just KNOW she would gravitate to? They would eat a re.tarded white girl alive.

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammie is so gross...

... and oblivious ...

I really hope she doesn't. Not because I want her to stay in Arkansas desperately, but she can largely handle the hood niggers in Arkansas. Even in Rose City or south west Little Rock, it doesn't get too crazy anymore. But the slums in major California cities that I just KNOW she would gravitate to? They would eat a re.tarded white girl alive.
Oh, please. Remember all that times that Sammie claimed she couldn't get a job or visit her kids because there was no one to take her? If this girl is incapable of traveling five minutes down the road on her own, the chances of her making her way to California are virtually nil.

Ever see the movie "Waiting for Guffman"? One of the running gags in the film was that the founder of the town was such a stooge that he was unable to tell the geography of Missouri from that of the California coastline. I could honestly see Sammie ending up in Wyoming thinking she was in Kallifronya.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino