Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Especially as he proved to us he keeps information and contact details on people for years after they're relevant to him.

So he's not just a vain, petty man. He's a criminal vain petty man.

Reckon we need to update the by-line again...
Someone who uses his website to obsessively, criminally harass people should probably be reported to his hosting provider.

upload_2016-8-7_20-28-21.png

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just be aware if you use that form to make a complaint the contact details you give will probably get passed on to Vordrak and he'll probably publish them - something he didn't warn his patsies about when he told them to complain to Cloudflare about us (and he knew it would happen because he fucking reads here and has seen us publish reports to Cloudflare).

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that Vordrak also attempted to frame Null for terroristic threats, and tied up the resources of several law enforcement agencies for several days chasing ghosts while actual crimes went uninvestigated. I hope no battered women got murdered by their abusive ex-husbands because the police were too busy investigating a false report rather than responding to real calls. He is, and I mean this in all seriousness, a monster. The only reason the Flordia authorities didn't request the federal government extradite his ass is because he used Tor, and all the evidence it was him is purely circumstantial. The smug little fucker gets to walk around loose because he knows how to play the system.

EDIT: While his harassment of a young woman is reprehensible, and I hope he is held accountable for that, after you've broken international law because of a hashtag movement, everything else is kinda small potatoes compared to that I think.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems Sammy is not content with the amount of police time he has wasted to date. Now he has an Internal Affairs investigation underway as to why the nasty British police have not yet taken action against all the people who have been mean to him on the interwebz.

View attachment 122256

http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=3972#more-3972
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN EMAIL SERVICE! SOMENE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THIS!

I hope they tell him to piss off and he tries to sue them for not taking his complaints seriously.

Fucking lunatic.

The Kebab and Calculator

Dance fatboy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to feel sorry for the poor police officers both in the UK and in Florida who have had to put up with this whack job. Imagine coming to work in the morning and finding another email from the bristle-headed fat loon from Hertfordshire.

In other news, 'gators will be pleased to learn that it is not their fault (like, WTF?):

upload_2016-8-8_8-29-27.png

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
In other news, 'gators will be pleased to learn that it is not their fault (like, WTF?):
His blog is literally not readable by normies who aren't clued into his wavelength. I've shown some of his stuff to friends and they can't actually understand what's going on. He writes in an almost manic way that comes off as alarming. A lot of the reason he gets what he wants when he does is that normal people are panicked and fearful when they encounter his letters. He's fucking crazy.

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last paragraph is absolute gold:

"The reason for publishing this article is not to target police. I want nothing more than to be running puff pieces about the heroic police who took part in the investigation. I am making people aware so supporters can contact me and get in touch so both UK and US police have a full picture. Well wishers are invited to drop me an email."

Read: I don't want to be mean to you, local and foreign police officers. If you help me out here I will sing your praises on my webshite and in interviews I will be demanding with news outlets. Anyone reading this that has a beef with Kiwi Farms or is just a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME should drop me a message so that I can either forward those to the officers as well or give you their contact details so you can waste their time too! Please clap!

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It seems Sammy is not content with the amount of police time he has wasted to date. Now he has an Internal Affairs investigation underway as to why the nasty British police have not yet taken action against all the people who have been mean to him on the interwebz.

View attachment 122256

Why is a guy who wastes the time of police and harasses them constantly not in jail?

Over here, you can't sue the cops for not charging someone. You can try, but it'll get tossed.
You can't here, either, even if they hang up on your 911 call while you're being murdered.

• Agree
Reactions: Ntwadumela

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 122256

He's turning into Tommy. lol

Has he started a petition to force Parliament to debate police inaction on kiwifarms.net yet?

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 122256

Things not going his way so he complains to the police why they aren't doing what he told them to.
Classic narcissist. No wonder he doesn't have any friends.

I'm still shocked at how much he harassed that poor girl.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino