Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's him, Nick or Ty might want to give the SRA a call. Nothing would scream "good LPC graduate" than having foreign attorneys complaining about a regulated graduate.

Edit-Hell, if it can be proven that it is him, Ty could probably ask his Senator friend/coworker to go after him or ask someone in the UK to check on him. Doubt it would happen, but he might.
If Sam was behind this current spate of nonsense the DDOS would be the least of his potential problems.

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you Vordrak for what you did during my vacation. That January 2017 I was in the Adirondacks seeing a snowy vacation and on the first day you took the website completely down. There was misinformation going around and one of it was someone broke into Nulls house and murdered his mom.

I fucking felt like phone calling Joshua Moon himself because there I was on vacation in the snow and a fellow part-Floridian who owns the web club I live at saw his mom shot before him.

Screw and fuck you Sam.

Trombonista

Yellow slide's for babies!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you Vordrak for what you did during my vacation. That January 2017 I was in the Adirondacks seeing a snowy vacation and on the first day you took the website completely down. There was misinformation going around and one of it was someone broke into Nulls house and murdered his mom.

I fucking felt like phone calling Joshua Moon himself because there I was on vacation in the snow and a fellow part-Floridian who owns the web club I live at saw his mom shot before him.

Screw and fuck you Sam.
I actually joined Twitter for a week during the shutdown. Worst week ever.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The possibility Sam (m) is involved is getting higher:

This is some throwaway account established in 2017 and follows the exact kind of Twitter sock schema Sam (m) has used before, and they are trying to crapflood all sorts of libelous horseshit about Brave to force Eich to bend the knee in direct response to Sam (f) gibbering lunacy.
That's pretty clearly Based Sam, or I'm a banana.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, well, seems someone who sucks at being anon may have just mentioned the Brave situation:

(second to last post from bottom)

This idiot seems to think Josh was 'dropped' from Brave, but according to Eich, KF's BAT reception is frozen while the complaints are investigated, and given the harassing insanity the cranks making the claims displayed, I'm quite confident that's not gonna last long, the complaints are spurious bullshit.

Once the complaints are written off as the horseshit they are, all BAT will be forwarded to KF as normal again, they are just held in escrow until said investigation concludes, and Eich is pretty well convinced due to the insane bullshit these assholes have tried this faggotry is just that, he's just doing said investigation so later these assholes can't say he didn't bother.

Pretty sure this entire gay op was another Sam and Sam gay op, with Sam (f) as the patsy of Sam (m), who, like usual, is trying to play puppet master while cowering behind the shrieking harridan who will be taking the heat for this if it blows up in their faces.

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ "decentralized, transparent, anonymous" where you can get your ass blocked in central point of failure due to some idiots screaming on twatter. It is just a glorified way to throw money at people via middleman censoring you and taking a a cut and waste budgets on old school ads everybody hates. Get crypto and send it to people you like, protest regulation of payment processors, or internet is turned into TV 2.0, no "blockchain" system can save it if people dont apply effort to change their behavior.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ "decentralized, transparent, anonymous" where you can get your ass blocked in central point of failure due to some idiots screaming on twatter. It is just a glorified way to throw money at people via middleman censoring you and taking a a cut and waste budgets on old school ads everybody hates. Get crypto and send it to people you like, protest regulation of payment processors, or internet is turned into TV 2.0, no "blockchain" system can save it if people dont apply effort to change their behavior.
In absolute fairness to Brave and Eich, all he can really offer in a legal sense is the financial anonymity of the BAT tech, as in, the technical benefits of the blockchain features.

Brave is a public facing company that does business in many countries and must be held to some form of financial and legal accountability, they cannot be truly anon, and Null and the Farms are bound by the same rules.

What this gay op means is effectively meaningless, it's a harassment campaign with no real basis behind and Eich knows it, especially since the assholes making the claims cite all sorts of libelous nonsense, refuse to point to any actual post here that would be a legal crime, and also made clear that will harass Brave if they don't do as demanded.

Eich is simply covering his own ass by doing an investigation. He will turn up nothing, but he is doing one anyway to make sure he cannot be said he didn't later, he otherwise told the Sams to fuck off with this shit.

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In absolute fairness to Brave and Eich, all he can really offer in a legal sense is the financial anonymity of the BAT tech, as in, the technical benefits of the blockchain features.

Brave is a public facing company that does business in many countries and must be held to some form of financial and legal accountability, they cannot be truly anon, and Null and the Farms are bound by the same rules.

What this gay op means is effectively meaningless, it's a harassment campaign with no real basis behind and Eich knows it, especially since the assholes making the claims cite all sorts of libelous nonsense, refuse to point to any actual post here that would be a legal crime, and also made clear that will harass Brave if they don't do as demanded.

Eich is simply covering his own ass by doing an investigation. He will turn up nothing, but he is doing one anyway to make sure he cannot be said he didn't later, he otherwise told the Sams to fuck off with this shit.
My point is, it's no different from any other ad network, despite being sprinkled with trendy buzzwords. Advertisers can be identified because they advertise something, sites can't be anonymous, users' privacy is only based on word of brave that that "anonymize" stuff. Calling it now: kf never gets un"frozen".

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's somebody poorly imitating him.
If it isn't him, who would it be? The weeb loons wouldn't have any reason to pretend to be him or even know who he is, and would be too dumb to come up with that idea anyway, so it would be some other old KF enemy if it isn't Sam.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to Sam's site following the compromise to see if he jizzed in his pants over the leaks, nothing of such, but he's made three articles about Zoe Quinn and Alec Halowka's death.
1568159243634.png

1568159557140.png

1568159631295.png