Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Lol. Vordy didn't "humiliate" Bristows or "two of the largest libel law firms." John Hemming (a lolcow in quite his own way) quoted him in that way because Vordy is one of John Hemming's asspatters and has been for years. It was throwing some emotional largesse Sammay's way. And him being "praised" in the Queen's Bench Division was the usual bumf that judgements generally stick in as a matter of course.

(Also, the Queen's Bench Division is no biggie. The really hardcore litigation goes on in the Chancery Division. Funnily enough, I recently settled a case in there *inspects nails*)

They probably do return his texts, usually with something like "lol fuck off you mong."

Also, note his need to pantingly refer to his tax bracket. Who's he trying to convince that he's a person of significance more - us, being the only people sad enough to read his blog, or himself?

Your life will be dismantled, eh, Sammay? I'm still here. And practicing. Despite the year-long manhunt and "analysis" which proved I tried to burgle Jess Phillips MP.

EDIT:

Ladies, gentlemen, and tomgirls, I give you... Anal Sheikh. Possibly the most vexatious litigant in the UK, that is actually her name. She is the first person I know of who has been banned from every court forever for shitting it up with lolsuits which she unironically once described as exposing the greatest fraud in the history of humanity, all arising out of a claim over a petrol station in north London.
Is it safe to call bullshit on the whole tax bracket thing given Sam's history of near unemployment? I believe the last time we checked his company made $12000 or so didn't it?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It made nothing. And it put the £10,000 judgement he was owed against the username "KiwiDynastia" down as an asset.
So if he's actually on a "higher tax bracket" does that mean he's at the basic level now? it's 12500 there isn't it? Don't know why he'd need to gloat about paying taxes. Anyone making past a certain threshold has to pay.

@Ginger Piglet A little update on his company. Nothing for 2019

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Sam's gloating about a site that already was struggling shutting down and how he finally can pay taxes due to just barely hopping over the threshhold for not being a leech on the UK's bloated shithole welfare system.

Such a win Sam, you still sit in Section 8 housing and Romanians still steal your shit.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How is this guy out of jail? And he must be bushitting about legal skills.
He wanted to be a solicitor his entire life but because he's a terrorist and extortionist, the British requirement of apprenticeship with an existing firm will never happen. His degree means nothing.

His family has early onset dementia in it. This article is the product of his mind slipping. He'll be gone soon.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
He wanted to be a solicitor his entire life but because he's a terrorist and extortionist, the British requirement of apprenticeship with an existing firm will never happen. His degree means nothing.

His family has early onset dementia in it. This article is the product of his mind slipping. He'll be gone soon.
You know, I dealt with people who had dementia. They all seemed mean-spirited and willing to create problems for others, out of their schizophrenic delusions. I think he might be a much more mellow person if someone contacts the RHS or whatever the fuck the name of their health services are and let them know he has dementia and is going unmedicated and is a real risk to himself and to others. I'm not telling people here to SWAT him, I am praying a neighbor does a good thing.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Un-Clit

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You know, I dealt with people who had dementia. They all seemed mean-spirited and willing to create problems for others, out of their schizophrenic delusions. I think he might be a much more mellow person if someone contacts the RHS or whatever the fuck the name of their health services are and let them know he has dementia and is going unmedicated and is a real risk to himself and to others. I'm not telling people here to SWAT him, I am praying a neighbor does a good thing.
He belongs in a home. Or under one.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if he's actually on a "higher tax bracket" does that mean he's at the basic level now? it's 12500 there isn't it? Don't know why he'd need to gloat about paying taxes. Anyone making past a certain threshold has to pay.
He is trying to imply he's a higher rate taxpayer, i.e. he earns over £50,000 per annum in the current tax year.

I don't know if he is a higher rate taxpayer. I suspect not. His company, which he says is the source of his earnings, turns over fuck all.

How is this guy out of jail? And he must be bushitting about legal skills.
Because, alas, being a fat sped isn't against the law here.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
He is trying to imply he's a higher rate taxpayer, i.e. he earns over £50,000 per annum in the current tax year.

I don't know if he is a higher rate taxpayer. I suspect not. His company, which he says is the source of his earnings, turns over fuck all.

Because, alas, being a fat sped isn't against the law here.
Extortion is illegal though, hopefully. Then again if there is such a thing as tortious interference...

語呂合わせ

健忘
kiwifarms.net
So, Vordrak's spin is apparently working:
Yup. I think another one of these is in order.

View attachment 1339341
In response to this post by user Anominous.
More-or-less, I know he's compiled a lot more compelling evidence for Josh being a pedophile than I've ever seen compiled against Zoom, who we aren't even supposed to talk about because he's just such a pedophile (even though we constantly talk about other pedophiles, HEY! wasn't there that time Josh got pissed off about some open-source coder getting arrested for pedophilia, because he's work was so much more important than those kid's assholes? yet we still shouldn't use Zoom's verified information.)

Just seems like it's a bit too common for Josh and his fans to just scream "NO U" and ignore the allegations against Josh. Especially when there are screenshots like this floating around:

View attachment 1339362

Oh wowwatch me get banned for having bad opinions and blockland screenshots.
He officially has at least one defender on the Farms now. Crossposted for relevance.