Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
You and I both.
You're popping in on a week old account basically saying "omg the farms are revolting on null look over there". I have no idea who you, and am not saying you are one of the following, but you look and smell the same as a hundred other accounts that have joined in the last month for the sole purpose of starting fires and shitting the joint up.

語呂合わせ

健忘
kiwifarms.net
You're popping in on a week old account basically saying "omg the farms are revolting on null look over there". I have no idea who you, and am not saying you are one of the following, but you look and smell the same as a hundred other accounts that have joined in the last month for the sole purpose of starting fires and shitting the joint up.
If anyone is of the belief that the "farms are revolting on null", I would advise them to take a step back and enjoy other sections of this site. I for one am partial to the food section when not logged in, browsing on mobile. I merely thought it was relevant enough to cross post, I have apparently made an error in judgement, and did not see that tensions were this high. My mistake, I am sorry. I will cease commenting on this.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
If anyone is of the belief that the "farms are revolting on null", I would advise them to take a step back and enjoy other sections of this site. I for one am partial to the food section when not logged in, browsing on mobile. I merely thought it was relevant enough to cross post, I have apparently made an error in judgement, and did not see that tensions were this high. My mistake, I am sorry. I will cease commenting on this.
Lol this is fucking fed posting 101.

also you write like a fucking subhuman,bignosed,big eared anglo mudbrain.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has the same MO as lolcow Uncle Tony And they orbit each other - check out Tony’s thread. They have found a loophole in the English legal system that means you can accuse someone of defamation, and issue “LBA”s before court to extort “settlements”.
It’s a disgrace.
This is fascinating, I thought up until a little while ago that @Legalaidloser was just another Hayden sock. Now apparently they're internet friends.

Hayden has managed to avoid being declared a serial litigant because he's a troon, but it always surprised me that Vordrak had managed to avoid it as well.

Archives of each others twitter exchanges.

Vordrak

Hayden

I'll cease my commentary if it is problematic. My apologies.

I am sorry that I have apparently upset people here.
The first time I've ever used the word 'faggotry' , but reading that post, it's the word that seems most appropriate to describe it.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean I have a majority share of his company sitting in my bank account?
I wonder if he ever tried to sell the debt? To one of those collection companies that will give you 5%, on the off chance they can enforce it.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he ever tried to sell the debt? To one of those collection companies that will give you 5%, on the off chance they can enforce it.
Those 'collection companies' are called biker gangs and even they won't buy a debt with no name or address attached to it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean I have a majority share of his company sitting in my bank account?
He has one share in his company so I would like to say yes? Not sure either but @Ginger Piglet could probably give the information, but having to declare that $10k that year probably fucked over his welfare even though he never got it.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if Null DOES jerk off to shotacon (and fwiw I don't know him enough to judge if he does or dosent) so fucking what? It dosen't contaminate the Farms, and it dosen't invalidate the position that the farms hold on the Internet, one of the last bastion of true fairly moderated free speech left on the fucking web compared to 20 years ago.

It is so laughably NOT a nest of neo-nazi-ism, pedophelia or SJW-ism or any other ism, all flavours of autism are present here and none is held above another. The only people brazenly hated on the farms are zoosadists, real peophiles and genuine scum including the racially motivated shooters who get mocked on the farms, not celebrated. Any person spending 10 minutes here just lurking will find that out for themselves. Sadly too many are willing to just listen to someone else and let them form their opinions for them.

Besides, we all know for a fact that Vordrak IS a pedo, the fact that he accuses every single person who opposes him of pedophelia makes that obvious, the chronic bullshitter is always the first to accuse everyone else of lying, because what they know best is what everyone else knows best, rite?

In conclusion, Vordy can go choke on little boy cock and die shamefully. The world would be a better place without, and that is a certainty.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much suffering this thread inflicted on him to make him this mad. It's literally been half a decade of him failing to take this site down now.
Can't be a financial loss since he's having to pay taxes now. I guess the so called "defamation" hasn't hurt him at all.