Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smith v Baker and Dillon, Dillon Settles, Amy Lee Helpful
Posted on June 26, 2020 by Samuel Collingwood Smith
This is a brief update. The Witchfinder has agreed a settlement with Jacqui Dillon, the second Defendant in his claim in damages for Libel and Harassment. The terms of the settlement are not confidential. The Claimant Samuel Collingwood Smith will “waive his right to damages, costs and to an injunction”. The 2nd Defendant Dillon in exchange has entered into a lifelong restraining agreement not to repeat the meanings complained of in the action. Her Twitter account is presently suspended but if it is ever reinstated she must also delete the tweets complained of.

Jacqui Dillon has settled the claim brought by the Witchfinder.
Dillon has not admitted liability nor that her tweets bore the meanings complained of. However she has agreed not to repeat the words of the tweets, or words bearing the same or similar meanings to the following –
  • That the Claimant is the operator of the @legalaidloser Twitter account;
  • That the Claimant is a paedophile and harasser of child sexual abuse victims;
  • That the Claimant’s allegation that the Second Defendant’s tweet referring to Esther Baker as a victim libelled John Hemming, as set out in the Claimant’s email of 10 October 2019, was a dishonest attempt to intimidate the Second Defendant;
  • That the Claimant is a habitual stalker, who is mentally ill and stalks as a result of that mental illness; and
  • That Amy Lynn Lee Hartzler, the lead singer of Evanescence, has told the Second Defendant that the Claimant stalked her.
Dillon was represented, to my mind wisely, by media lawyers Atkins-Thomson (both formerly of Schillings) and not Mohammed Akunjee who previously advised her whilst not being formally instructed. In the ratio of Zenith Logistics Services (UK) Ltd & Ors v Coury [2020] EWHC 774 (QB) it was held at 59 that, “[…] the Schedule forms part of the “order” within the meaning of CPR 5.4C, and is subject to the default rule that it is publicly accessible […]”. In the interests of transparency I have uploaded the entire consent Order here.
I am grateful to Amy Lynn Lee Hartzler, the lead singer of Evanescence, for the helpful and pragmatic approach taken by her lawyers in denying any contact with Dillon, a fact I included in my Amended Particulars of Claim. For my part I regret that she has been troubled on this matter and have no plans to vex her about it further if this can be avoided.

The parties will bear their own costs. However, I did all my own work so my only costs were the court fees. What fees if any Dillon paid are unknown. There is no point seeking to bankrupt Dr Dillon who has a history of severe mental health problems and lives in modest accommodations in Hackney.
Esther Baker, contrary to all the other people in all the other libel cases relating to her has decided not to settle and has instead filed and served a 172 page Defence and Counterclaim. This weighty bundle includes 45 pages of pleadings, 2 pages of forms and 137 pages of annexes. The Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) at Practice Direction (PD) 16, 1.4 state – “1.4 If exceptionally a statement of case exceeds 25 pages (excluding schedules) an appropriate short summary must also be filed and served”. Needless to say Baker did not serve a summary.
The case between your author and Baker remains undecided but your author intends to apply for strike out after he has finished wading through the Reply to Defence and Defence to Counterclaim. As a result he has suggested Baker not bother with the summary now until after the application is decided.
Screenshot_20200630-150358_Chrome.jpg

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol nope. Probably all that happened is that Schillings wrote something like, "No, we don't know who this person is, and Amy Lee's never met her in her life. Fuck off Sam."

Esther Baker needs to get legal advice, is what she needs to do. And of course Sammay is going to apply to have it struck out because he knows that Esther Baker is unrepresented and believes that he can take advantage of that. However the fact she's served 45 pages of a Defence with 100+ pages of exhibits implies that something seriously autismal is about to go down. Most Defences aren't that long. I suspect she's throwing everything at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Also, double lol @ how LegalAidLoser (which is probably Sam) claims this shows Jacqui Dillon is a "lying cunt" but the settlement doesn't admit any liability or finding that the statements complained of were false. So it really doesn't. It's simply a settlement that she won't repeat those allegations.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing says "that account is me" like suing somebody, then both supposedly separate entities reporting on it.

But its like dyn said once, Sam sued an account and "won" (that wasnt dyn anyway) but all he has to says is it wasnt him and he wouldnt owe Sam shit.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol nope. Probably all that happened is that Schillings wrote something like, "No, we don't know who this person is, and Amy Lee's never met her in her life. Fuck off Sam."

Esther Baker needs to get legal advice, is what she needs to do. And of course Sammay is going to apply to have it struck out because he knows that Esther Baker is unrepresented and believes that he can take advantage of that. However the fact she's served 45 pages of a Defence with 100+ pages of exhibits implies that something seriously autismal is about to go down. Most Defences aren't that long. I suspect she's throwing everything at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Also, double lol @ how LegalAidLoser (which is probably Sam) claims this shows Jacqui Dillon is a "lying cunt" but the settlement doesn't admit any liability or finding that the statements complained of were false. So it really doesn't. It's simply a settlement that she won't repeat those allegations.
The problem is cretins like Sam and Hayden weaponise the court system. Sure Dillon has to do is not assert that LAL is Sam, but she has probably incurred significant costs in legal fees. Sam probably only had the court fee to pay as he was representing himself.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is cretins like Sam and Hayden weaponise the court system. Sure Dillon has to do is not assert that LAL is Sam, but she has probably incurred significant costs in legal fees. Sam probably only had the court fee to pay as he was representing himself.
He relies on being a dole using faggot with pretty much no assets to protect himself. The only solution to people like him is to actually go through with fucking him over legally, but that's usually too expensive.

He's protected by his failure to thrive and how most people don't feel like actually wasting money on failures like him.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He relies on being a dole using faggot with pretty much no assets to protect himself. The only solution to people like him is to actually go through with fucking him over legally, but that's usually too expensive.

He's protected by his failure to thrive and how most people don't feel like actually wasting money on failures like him.
And yet the chode still goes out of his way to hint he could have bankrupt Dillon and take his home, but he was too small of a potato and is too crazy. Projection much.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nothing says "that account is me" like suing somebody, then both supposedly separate entities reporting on it.

But its like dyn said once, Sam sued an account and "won" (that wasnt dyn anyway) but all he has to says is it wasnt him and he wouldnt owe Sam shit.
There's no more evidence it's Caylen Matthew Burroughs (Dynastia) than that it is Samuel Collingwood Smith himself.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't he own the house that he lives in?

In the UK costs are typically awarded against the losing party. It doesn't matter that Vordrak is copying and pasting legal submissions, he is potentially on the hook for the costs of a potential victim if he lets the case progress too far, even if he ends the claim before it gets to judgement.

In the UK your primary residence isn't protected in the way that it would be in most US states, if he misjudges he could lose his home.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't he own the house that he lives in?

In the UK costs are typically awarded against the losing party. It doesn't matter that Vordrak is copying and pasting legal submissions, he is potentially on the hook for the costs of a potential victim if he lets the case progress too far, even if he ends the claim before it gets to judgement.

In the UK your primary residence isn't protected in the way that it would be in most US states, if he misjudges he could lose his home.
He does indeed. I don't know how heavily mortgaged it is, but he's the sort of person I'd love to enforce a judgement against just to wipe the grin of his pudgy little butterface.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An interesting development for those who follow the demented machinations of the @Legalaidloser account on Twitter. It may well be Sammie, or one of his cretinous associates: they certainly seem to orbit ea other. Archive
LAL has been baiting a rather odd character calledAdrian Yalland
Anyhow, Yalland has gone apeshit, and served legals on the LAL account, and requested LAL account details from twitter.
C1E94A99-2026-4555-9318-50C269B7BE31.jpeg49006148-9069-416C-8C91-37201F492B0B.jpeg

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An interesting development for those who follow the demented machinations of the @Legalaidloser account on Twitter. It may well be Sammie, or one of his cretinous associates: they certainly seem to orbit ea other. Archive
Anyhow, Yalland has gone apeshit, and served legals on the LAL account, and requested LAL account details from twitter.
View attachment 1422850View attachment 1422851
How the fuck do you serve an anonymous online twitter account? FFS this is exactly what Vordrak tried to do with Encylopedia Dramatica...

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1422850View attachment 1422851
"Rather odd character" is an understatement. Adrian Yalland deserves a thread on here but his tweets are protected right now.

In 2014, he was arrested for allegedly biting the founder of Fathers4Justice while trying to serve him a claim form for libel.

In 2017, he tried to bring legal proceedings to force a "soft" Brexit (i.e. leaving the EU and staying in the single market, which is of course impossible.)

Either way, it would be highly amusing to watch him go after Sammay. I would, should social distancing rules allow it, trundle down to the RCJ and spectate on any and all of the hearings in that matter. SPERG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you serve an anonymous online twitter account? FFS this is exactly what Vordrak tried to do with Encylopedia Dramatica...
Sam's objective with that was to collect a default victory against nobody. He uses that judgment to scrub Google. Any time he doesn't like a link for his name, he complains to Google and says that UK/EU right to be forgotten has been legally enforced and supplies irrelevant legal documents to pass the sniff test.