Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
The Anglo menace has a fan in Dana Marie Cain.

Dana has upgraded Sammy from a failed law student to a former member of parliament.
(https://twitter.com/GoddessInanna3/status/1315094373131059202)
(https://archive.md/MyCnE)

Sammy trying to form yet another autistic legion of doom?

witchwanker123

kiwifarms.net
1603996994491.png

Kind Regards

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammay fails at summary judgement again. This, boys and girls, is Dunning Kruger in action. From reading this judgement it seems that Sammay takes points just to show off how clever he is.

Also, the reputability of a board has nothing to do with its evidential value. Different boards and sources can be accurate or truthful on some matters and unreliable on others.

I'm betting that Sammay is going to point to this as the Farms being trashed in Court.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
There was some discussion in the hearing about the source of the tweets being an online forum, kiwi farms, which it is submitted has also posted live streaming of terrorist attacks. The claimant argued that therefore the annexes, coming from a disreputable forum, should not be of probative value.
The pleadings should also not contain commentary or irrelevant matters. Although this application concerns the defendant's pleadings, I note that the claimant in his reply to defence and counterclaim has strayed, in my view, over the line of what is required or appropriate. I refer in particular to his response to the defendant's reliance on the kiwi farms forum posts. He raises matters which have nothing to do with this case and would potentially be distressing to third parties who have absolutely no involvement in this case if it were to come to their attention. Those details are not necessary in order to plead his case.
Even the British court is telling Sammy to stop obsessing about Kiwi Farms.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammay is already crowing about how he managed to get one sentence from an extremely lengthy Court pleading struck out. Which he's parading round as a great success.

https://archive.md/mlC8e

He also is prodding his prostate over how he has liberty to restore the application if modifications aren't made. All Esther Baker needs to do is get a real lawyer on board and get the pleadings rectified and it'll all rattle on regardless.

And yes, the tl;dr of that judgement is that this whole case is a giant autism-off. Sammay is suing someone who is bankrupt, for fuck's sake. What does he possibly hope to achieve by this. Even if the judgement is enforceable as it postdates the bankruptcy that doesn't mean Esther Baker will actually have the assets or anything to pay it.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
What does he possibly hope to achieve by this.
A court order he can use to remove things from the Internet. He did this with his case against John Doe on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Files his shitty little default judgment as a court order to de-index shit from UK Google and they just do it without question because nobody gives a fuck about the British.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A court order he can use to remove things from the Internet. He did this with his case against John Doe on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Files his shitty little default judgment as a court order to de-index shit from UK Google and they just do it without question because nobody gives a fuck about the British.
But the internet never forgets. So what does he hope to achieve from this.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammay is already crowing about how he managed to get one sentence from an extremely lengthy Court pleading struck out. Which he's parading round as a great success.

https://archive.md/mlC8e

He also is prodding his prostate over how he has liberty to restore the application if modifications aren't made. All Esther Baker needs to do is get a real lawyer on board and get the pleadings rectified and it'll all rattle on regardless.

And yes, the tl;dr of that judgement is that this whole case is a giant autism-off. Sammay is suing someone who is bankrupt, for fuck's sake. What does he possibly hope to achieve by this. Even if the judgement is enforceable as it postdates the bankruptcy that doesn't mean Esther Baker will actually have the assets or anything to pay it.
That's like trying to think you get out of a murder case because you managed to strike out the part where you, the murderer who slaughtered the small child in the bathroom of a Denny's, did not happen to wear loafers, but sandals instead.

It's telling I'd rather have Russel fucking Greer manage a case for me than Sammy.

It's also telling that only a senile rage-monkey like Sam thinks being stuck in courts for his life is fun. I guess compared to living in a Romanian slum in the UK it is.