Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Having listened to Null's stream on the matter of this most recent ruling, I'm reminded of the tale of Alex Mauer.

In that case, a crazy tranny had a contract dispute with a game dev and his way of prosecuting the dispute was to file DMCA claims on every Youtube video depicting their game until they sued him. Alex Mauer hired an attorney, only to almost immediately pitch a hissy fit and fire him. Representing himself from that point onward, Alex signed a settlement in which he agreed to stop filing DMCA claims and surrendered control of the material he was claiming ownership of (chiptunes he had made under a work-made-for-hire contract) in exchange for the case being dismissed. After the case was dismissed, Alex immediately started harassing the judge via phone and email for not somehow coming to his rescue because the settlement agreement was oh-so-obviously unfair and predatory to poor Alex.

The judge issued a notice that you're not supposed to do that shit, with a massive footnote:

1604024207726.png

The judge then scheduled another hearing, to which Alex Mauer failed to show up, and issued an order telling Alex to cut that shit out.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Having listened to Null's stream on the matter of this most recent ruling, I'm reminded of the tale of Alex Mauer.

In that case, a crazy tranny had a contract dispute with a game dev and his way of prosecuting the dispute was to file DMCA claims on every Youtube video depicting their game until they sued him. Alex Mauer hired an attorney, only to almost immediately pitch a hissy fit and fire him. Representing himself from that point onward, Alex signed a settlement in which he agreed to stop filing DMCA claims and surrendered control of the material he was claiming ownership of (chiptunes he had made under a work-made-for-hire contract) in exchange for the case being dismissed. After the case was dismissed, Alex immediately started harassing the judge via phone and email for not somehow coming to his rescue because the settlement agreement was oh-so-obviously unfair and predatory to poor Alex.

The judge issued a notice that you're not supposed to do that shit, with a massive footnote:

View attachment 1695075

The judge then scheduled another hearing, to which Alex Mauer failed to show up, and issued an order telling Alex to cut that shit out.
Alex Mauer. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Thread seems dead. Wonder what ever happened to that guy?

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
So Vordrak has Godwinson's phone number... I wonder if he has his address as well?

Godwinson went on stream with Josh that one time, I'd be interested to know how Vordrak reacted to that. Dick, Ralph and Rekeita all got threats from Vordrak when they had Josh on stream.

That was an odd stream seemed like a raving lunatic in a frenzied state.
"Company director" 10 year's as a Mackenzie friend yet numerous errors in his documents.
X user created a thread on me proceeds to go on a crusade.
Spins it as the user only wanted to kinkshame. Moralizing over Nz.
Absurd allegations against 8chan and 9chan. Namedrops rational wiki.
39 minutes in he speculates on nools location.
He hosted X thus bad. This site allows naughty words and wrong think. Namedrops coalfax?
Archive of the mati stream

(https://archive.md/4mQl9)
The Evanessence bit gives me a smug chuckle.
Screenshot_20201029_202541.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_202624.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_202729.jpg

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1695075

if im correct, that gravely effected the dev studio for River City Ransom Underground, who had hired alex. they had only gotten that game off the ground after everything was said and done and either didnt want to deal with more alex's or didnt even have the money to continue developing stuff because that studio shuttered

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Mackenzie Friends like that, who needs Mackenzie Enemies?
I'm convinced he's trying to make money from being a McKenzie friend. UK legal cases are horrendously expensive, and often boil down to who runs out of money first. Also there is a type of British person that wants the court to adjucicate on every petty dispute in their life, the perfect client base for Vordrak.

It's become more common in the UK particularly with commercial law , for companies to outsource legal work abroad, India, Pakistan, even some African countries (a lot of them are on Upwork). The legal work and advice is always cheaper, and often to a higher quality. Also because they're not regulated in the UK they can essentially give unrestrained advice, that some UK solicitors might be slow to offer. You might pay a UK solicitor, but he ultimately answers to the courts and to his peers, not to you.

Foreign legal firms occupy a similar position to McKenzie friends, they can prepare legal documents, but the client has to submit them. Essentially like a McKenzie friend they can't address the court directly.

Incidentally the courts regularly throw McKenzie friends out. The usual reason technique is that judge will throw out a vague question, and when the McKenzie friend tries to answer he gets shown the door.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also there is a type of British person that wants the court to adjucicate on every petty dispute in their life, the perfect client base for Vordrak.

As paid McKenzie friends are unregulated as well they can also intimate they will do the less salubrious stuff that true and honest lawyers won't. See Nigel Baggaley Quinlan for an example of this. Which unfortunately led to him being banned from every court ever.

witchwanker123

kiwifarms.net
Sammay is already crowing about how he managed to get one sentence from an extremely lengthy Court pleading struck out. Which he's parading round as a great success.

https://archive.md/mlC8e

He also is prodding his prostate over how he has liberty to restore the application if modifications aren't made. All Esther Baker needs to do is get a real lawyer on board and get the pleadings rectified and it'll all rattle on regardless.

And yes, the tl;dr of that judgement is that this whole case is a giant autism-off. Sammay is suing someone who is bankrupt, for fuck's sake. What does he possibly hope to achieve by this. Even if the judgement is enforceable as it postdates the bankruptcy that doesn't mean Esther Baker will actually have the assets or anything to pay it.
I'm sure that if Esther can magic a "real lawyer" out of the air she'll do just that. Esther is also no longer bankrupt - but indeed has no assets - but as referred to in the judgement, basically, that's Snith's problem

Any win is a win in Samland.

Can you quickly explain who's suing what? Are they both suing each other for retard shit they said online about each other while Sam was providing free legal advice to a man she accused of raping her?
Pretty much, yes - however he is suing her for saying he's a troll who lives in his momma's basement and harassment- or words to that effect. she is suing him for about 20 different defamatory matters and harassment

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have any child victims of Vordrak ever come forth, or have they all been threatened into silence?
There was the teenager he was using the courts and parliament to harass because she became the janny of an Evanescence fanforum he posted on when he wanted the job instead. I got a brief interview out of her before he started furiously contacting her with lawsuit threats and terrified her into DFE.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
There was the teenager he was using the courts and parliament to harass because she became the janny of an Evanescence fanforum he posted on when he wanted the job instead. I got a brief interview out of her before he started furiously contacting her with lawsuit threats and terrified her into DFE.

Is the interview here on the Farms?

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Samuel Collingwood Smith (the pederast of Welwyn Garden City) completely defeated you. Why are you still here? Aren't you utterly destroyed?

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I was looking through some archives of the /cow/ cyclical threads and during the downfall of stream me Vordraks name was invoked.

There's also a lack of activity in his thread around the time March 4th 2019

(https://archive.fo/XzpPQ)
(https://archive.fo/A1XrC)
(https://archive.fo/RTaa7)
Posts info couple anons use Vordrak in their name one named Vordrakian truth seeker and inquisitor of Vordrak and acolyte of Vordrak join in.
1608692954859-1842453997.png

They link further info still available in the thread, swap strategies on how to bring down stream me.
Screenshot_20201222_194030.jpg

(https://archive.fo/ySMF0)
Screenshot_20201222_194426.jpg

Board was busy on March 4th.
(https://archive.fo/Pc6Qy)
There were 12 threads that day.
Go to March 4th in the archive below.
Vordrakian devotee drops info and witchfinder Vordrak posts possible Oc
(https://archive.fo/L7gzf)
Another
(https://archive.fo/2WmhN)
11th thread
(https://archive.fo/cNE0N)
Is this why Vordrak was willing to do an interview with Godwinson?
Screenshot_20201222_204542.jpg

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I never followed the saga here, but I recall that the guy did some decent investigative work on his blog (such as outing pedophile editors on RationalWiki).
Are you talking about Samuel? He’s tried over and over to destroy this website and for a while he was DDOSing this place on a monthly basis when his tugboat came to port.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never followed the saga here, but I recall that the guy did some decent investigative work on his blog (such as outing pedophile editors on RationalWiki).
Yeah the part where he called in terrorist threats to schools pretending to be people he didn't like was really awesome. I mean at least if you're a complete faggot.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the part where he called in terrorist threats to schools pretending to be people he didn't like was really awesome. I mean at least if you're a complete faggot.

I remember seeing some articles on "Matthew Hopkins News" and that's all I was going by. (The cyber-terrorist stuff isn't a saga I ever caught up with).

Now that I think of it, that sounds like one of the legal cases against the Church of Scientology (the church sent fake bomb threats to themselves and tried to frame a reporter who was critical of Scientology):

Last edited:

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing some articles on "Matthew Hopkins News" and that's all I was going by. (The cyber-terrorist stuff isn't a saga I ever caught up with).
You're quoting Rogowski for shit I said. That's almost defamatory since I am a gigantic faggot who constantly says inflammatory shit. And Samuel Collingwood Smith is a fucking child molester. You should be really careful quoting anyone in this context. Nobody wants to be associated with the Pederast of Welwyn Garden City. It would be incredibly damaging to the reputation of any ordinary person to be viewed as connected in any way with this pederast.

Jesus fucking Christ. You should look into this thread before just wandering into it.