Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
as I sperg through kiwi lore and come upon this thread I leave my testament here that Samuel Smith is a sad piece of shit. I don’t know how much power he may wield by being such scum as to label everything he doesn’t like pedophiles hell he may become Dick Cheney in the future since he literally has no heart or soul and only really cares about his pride not child welfare or honesty. But right now and until I stop breathing I will always remember he is just a butthurt Evanescence/Amy Lee simp at his core and he will never know what her boobies feel like. Sorry Sammy but you still lose even if you win everything else.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
I'm cross posting this from the Sam Ambreen thread because it's mostly about Vordy but since it was her blog I primarily stuck it in there.

Vordy versus Stanborough Pub, with added simping from his Brummie admirer.
This bitch is practically fellating the potato. Imagine a feminist SJW basically wetting her office chair for this egotist. It is hilarious. Dickhead may have finally found a woman willing to fuck him.

And of course she is crazy as he is. Fucking suing over having to wait to be served. What an absolute shitpile of a paedophile.