Samuel Collingwood Smith -

巨人

kiwifarms.net
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Samuel_Collingwood_Smith

A lot of information is missing. Citations are very well applied through the "vs" area, but there's a lot more to Samuel.

The ED article on this is quite excellent, especially by ED standards. There is a lot of information here with citations.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Vordrak

Missing points on the article his legal issues with Evanescence, his extensive history with GamerGate, and his autistic addiction to abusing the word "paedophile".

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have done a bit of work on his political history, otherwise no one really has stood up to sort out the amazing amount of content we have on him, some people have already gone ahead and edited the article with the information we have.

I can't for the life of me figure out citations at the moment, but it looks like someone else has edited them in. @hood LOLCOW for gains.

巨人

kiwifarms.net
Worth noting that the first google resulting for Samuel Collingwood Smith is the Vordrak article on the GamerGate wiki that he has undoubtedly written himself.

Article: https://archive.li/4QY4D
Edit History: https://archive.li/mSXkM

The only edits come from a 1-article Wikia account called "Jkpilsudski", a reference to Józef Piłsudski, another historical figure a la Matthew Hopkins that was responsible for rebuilding Poland after World War 1. I guess the allegory is that he's rebuilding his own reputation.

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you rang?

I went ahead and added Sam's political history and citations, along with a mention of how he used pedophilia accusations (citations used: his blog shwing his distate for the left and a voat post). I'd like to expand more on this, especially ones relevant to the evanescence boards. Should I put this under his political career (considering he made a petition about it), or a new section?

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worth noting that the first google resulting for Samuel Collingwood Smith is the Vordrak article on the GamerGate wiki that he has undoubtedly written himself.

Article: https://archive.li/4QY4D
Edit History: https://archive.li/mSXkM

The only edits come from a 1-article Wikia account called "Jkpilsudski", a reference to Józef Piłsudski, another historical figure a la Matthew Hopkins that was responsible for rebuilding Poland after World War 1. I guess the allegory is that he's rebuilding his own reputation.
gamergate.wiki definitely wasn't written by Vordrak. He routinely gets into snitfits over people including his middle name when talking about him on the internet. Notice also that it touches on a few of Vordrak's more exceptional spergfits while keeping a very neutral tone. I'm pretty sure it was written by one of his detractors who put a lot of care into avoiding the appearance of a smear piece.

Rest assured, he's not happy about this article.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
gamergate.wiki definitely wasn't written by Vordrak. He routinely gets into snitfits over people including his middle name when talking about him on the internet.
No wonder. Sam Smith could be any of a million nobodies. Samuel Collingwood Smith is this very specific nobody.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how or why, but Google has completely delisted the wiki page for "Samuel Collingwood Smith". However, Kiwi Farms threads on him still show up, and Lolcow Wiki as a whole is not blacklisted. This includes other pages on Samuel, so from now on I'd like the main SCS article to be small and concise, with each subheading pointing to a different article that contains his name somewhere in the intro paragraph.

Fucking pain in the ass but I don't know what else to do about that. I'm not sure why the page got delisted.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how or why, but Google has completely delisted the wiki page for "Samuel Collingwood Smith". However, Kiwi Farms threads on him still show up, and Lolcow Wiki as a whole is not blacklisted. This includes other pages on Samuel, so from now on I'd like the main SCS article to be small and concise, with each subheading pointing to a different article that contains his name somewhere in the intro paragraph.

Fucking pain in the ass but I don't know what else to do about that. I'm not sure why the page got delisted.
Don't EU laws allow you to do that?

巨人

kiwifarms.net
I've decided we should organize the articles like this:

• Samuel Collingwood Smith
    • Samuel Smith versus Evanescence
    • Samuel Smith versus Labour Party of the United Kingdom
    • Samuel Smith versus Liberal Democrats of the United Kingdom
    • Samuel Smith versus Twitter
    • Samuel Smith versus Wikipedia
    • Samuel Smith versus Kiwi Farms
  • Matthew Hopkins News
    • Matthew Hopkins News on ..., with archives pertinent to each SSvs page

The idea is to have everything worth writing about on Samuel be on different pages, and everything that copies Vordrak's content under Fair Use policy as its own page as well. By mincing everything to a fine grain, it will exasperate SEO work he has to do and increase chances of LCW articles bleeding into results. The fact that User:Valiant.5142 shows up on Google for his full name, and her page is just a copy of the main Samuel Collingwood Smith article, shows that there is something to be done about it that he cannot stop and that Google is very hungry for this content.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's apparently really antsy about the Evanescence thing, because when he posted a PA thread on /baph/ he censored out their name from the Null post he quoted.

So I'd really emphasize the fuck out of that, and go out of your way to quote anything that would increase his liability.

There's not enough content in his political career to be worth two sections.
Indeed. His "political career" is a couple years of him managing to tard his way into utterly minor, trivial shit and accomplishing nothing while he was there.

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pity the evanescence board got locked down... oh well there's archives.org at least

巨人

kiwifarms.net
Now that the Wiki article appears in search results, I've refined the opening paragraph.

Samuel Collingwood Smith is a yellow journalist specializing in Internet sensationalism, especially with accusations of pedophilia. After a brief stint as a British council member, he retired to find better paying work and to move out of his mother's house. Over the next decade, he left a legacy of smear campaigns alleging anyone he felt wronged him to be child abusers. After opening his online tabloid Matthew Hopkins News, he has declared himself a journalist, focusing primarily on GamerGate and relevant topics. Writing under multiple pen names, including Vordrak and Matthew Hopkins, the Witchfinder General, he romanticizes the English witch hunter by the same name and embellishes his position as a self-declared moral authority. Samuel's body of work is usually designed to punish and scare people he does not like, typically by declaring them to "paedophiles". His self-declared mission statement is "to expose corruption and terrorise the guilty without worrying too much about due process."
The important bit is the first sentence. Typically, Google restricts result descriptions to 160 characters, but ours was limited to 140 for some reason. This should be our Google description now:

"Samuel Collingwood Smith is a yellow journalist specializing in Internet sensationalism, especially with accusations of pedophilia."

I'm wondering how good of a lead that is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino