Skitzocow Samuel Owen Hancock / King of Truth / Concave Earth Christians / Christian Concavers - Unemployed Yorkshireman, fighting a war against flat earthers, trolls, masons and feminists, one ranting video at a time

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
So this loon is relatively infamous in the local area. I once was given some pamphlet he was giving out while publicly preaching his nonsense

Basically he is an excellent local low-cow. I think it's only a matter of time before something happens to him though, he seems to be very confrontational with people.

There is some other bloke who goes around with him and seems to be a true believer but I have failed to dig out anything since Samuel seems to run everything internet related

KingFriko

kiwifarms.net
This guy fucking rules. You know, there's something about lolcow personalities who think they're on some mission or quest to right wrongs that elevate them to the next level.

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. This might be due to me hating femitards but holy shit. "Satan has a matriarchy", Dear God, may this guy keep churning out his ideas. This got me a genuine laugh, like an "I feel good" kinda one

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In what must have been divine inspiration, Sam has started streaming (direct access to the studio where he'll see you and can patch you in - Youtube mirror here) with the provocative stream title "I'm Christ" almost at the exact same time that this thread was moved from prospering grounds - finally taking that step from messenger and chosen leader of all Christians to actual full on reincarnated messiah, stating that he has finally figured out that he is in fact the current Jesus.
He also seems to be comparing himself to Batman and watching clips from Batman forever.

Edit: He ended the stream with a spergout / meltdown

Edit2: And he's
at it again

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I hope you're archiving the videos elsewhere because it's easy to lose files on Mega. Someone can just send the links a DMCA and get everything removed. It happens with tabletop RPG troves all the time.

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope you're archiving the videos elsewhere because it's easy to lose files on Mega. Someone can just send the links a DMCA and get everything removed. It happens with tabletop RPG troves all the time.
I've got a local archive but have yet to find any other service that has the kind of free capacity MEGA provides coupled with good batch uploading and an embedded media player for easy watching so that others can check out the content without having to download it first :I

Radiant Orchit

kiwifarms.net
Great write-up, felt compelled to check him out but didn't want to spoil the pristine '0 views' on his latest stream.

A shame really. Decent-looking bloke, trustworthy Halifax accent, potential to positively influence his son's life or the world at large, all wrecked by mental illness.