Culture San Francisco Declares NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Organization" -

Slappy McGherkin

You Halloween idjiots gonna pay for this!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sources: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/san-francisco-labels-nra-a-domestic-terrorism-organization/

The city of San Francisco has labeled the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization.

The Board of Supervisors at a Tuesday meeting adopted a resolution written by Supervisor Catherine Stefani.
“The National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence,” she wrote. “The NRA exists to spread disinformation, and knowingly puts guns into the hands of those who would harm and terrorize us.”
Stefani told KTVU 2 that she wrote the resolution following the July mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, in Gilroy, California, that killed three people and injured 15 others.
“Then the next weekend we had Dayton, Ohio. We had El Paso, Texas. Now we’ve had Odessa, Texas, and people are dying every day in this country,” said Stefani. “And doing nothing is not an option, and that's what the NRA continues to do.”

The NRA responded to the move with a statement condemning supervisors for not focusing on other problems in San Francisco.
“This ludicrous stunt by the Board of Supervisors is an effort to distract from the real problems facing San Francisco, such as rampant homelessness, drug abuse and skyrocketing petty crime, to name a few. The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans,” the gun rights organization said.

The NRA has been roiled in turmoil in recent months, with board members defecting after scrutiny over how CEO Wayne LaPierre has used the nonprofit group’s funds.

Video: http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-news/san-francisco-board-of-supervisors-designates-nra-domestic-terrorist-organization

Catherine Stefani (Supervisor that created the resolution):

The NRA personally came to my house and shot my dog!!! Just another day in Clown World, I suppose.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
First the DNC tries to pretend that the NRA's miniscule political contributions are somehow creating a stranglehold on the country while both parties are taking astronomically larger amounts from oil and pharma companies, and now these motherfuckers are going to pretend that a group defending the 2nd amendment against unconstitutional laws is domestic terrorism while SHELTERING FUCKING ANTIFA AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
I'm unironically :mad: at the internet

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to take seriously a city that can't even find a way to solve the human waste problem. Also if we're going to declare people terrorists for protecting certain sections of the Bill of Rights, that sets a very dangerous precedent that I can't see anything good coming out of.

It's okay though, that dumbass Biden basically handed 2020 over to Trump anyway.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
Well if you admit that the NRA does nothing, how are they a problem?
From their point of view the NRA being a bunch of out of touch boomers that prefer to go for 'compromise' are still part of the problem and might as well be personally shoving guns into the hands of mass shooters unless they start backing mandatory buybacks and confiscations now.

Slappy McGherkin

You Halloween idjiots gonna pay for this!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First the DNC tries to pretend that the NRA's miniscule political contributions are somehow creating a stranglehold on the country while both parties are taking astronomically larger amounts from oil and pharma companies, and now these motherfuckers are going to pretend that a group defending the 2nd amendment against unconstitutional laws is domestic terrorism while SHELTERING FUCKING ANTIFA AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
I'm unironically :mad: at the internet
Is there an emoji for stroking out at the Intarwebs? Cuz, I hear ya brother!
But, for lack of having any real position, plan, or relevance, you've got DNC idiots like Booty-gig making a government-mandated buyback program for ALL "assault weapons" part of their campaign now. Given the sheer number, popularity and general mindset of who owns these weapons (i.e., pry them from my cold dead hands types), anyone who mandates this crap can kiss their chance of getting elected good-bye.

As said in the past, I lost my superior weapons collection in a terrible Sharknado. Even my Wrist Rocket slingshot!

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Is there an emoji for stroking out at the Intarwebs? Cuz, I hear ya brother!
But, for lack of having any real position, plan, or relevance, you've got DNC idiots like Booty-gig making a government-mandated buyback program for ALL "assault weapons" part of their campaign now. Given the sheer number, popularity and general mindset of who owns these weapons (i.e., pry them from my cold dead hands types), anyone who mandates this crap can kiss their chance of getting elected good-bye.

As said in the past, I lost my superior weapons collection in a terrible Sharknado. Even my Wrist Rocket slingshot!
It's amazing how shortsighted the DNC has become, gun ownership is not segregated to the right, plenty of people from both sides of the political autism spectrum own guns for a variety of reasons, even if they don't necessarily like them. Telling a prospective Dem voter who happens to own guns for innocuous reasons that you are going to take them away is going to push them to either abstain in 2020 or vote for Zognald.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She has crazy eyes but then so do most people in San Francisco. Also, virtue signaling about the NRA is more important that hobos sleeping, defecating and shooting up in BART stations and just about everywhere?
extremely wide-eyed, sanpaku above and below, but goddamn that is a botched eyeliner job if I ever saw one. You have to be pretty shit at makeup for a dude to notice.

The NRA's response was excellent. "Mind your own business, x y & z are more important in your area, we'll keep being us."

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

David Cronenboi
kiwifarms.net
Really making yourself, and your candidates, look reasonable there, California. This is why people won’t vote for you, you’re calling them akin to terrorists if they exercise the constitutional right to have a firearm.
The NRA are a lot of things, they aren’t terrorists. They aren’t holding rallies and bashing property and people, they just sit around jerking off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino