Culture San Francisco Declares NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Organization" -

Promestein

The only good moon rabbit is a dead moon rabbit.
kiwifarms.net
commies being faggot commies
in other news, fire is hot. more at 9

JoshPlz

Patron Saint of Good Boys
kiwifarms.net
The city famous for being figuratively and literally covered in human feces is now declaring terrorist organisations.

Interesting. 💩

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Decriminalize gun violence then you have no gun violence. Worked for everything else San Francisco did.
That only applies to illegal immigrants, though. If you're not a US citizen you can basically do whatever you want, worst that can happen is a plane ticket back to Mexico.

So if you want a free trip home all you have to do is kill somebody.

The city famous for being literally covered in human feces is now declaring terrorist organisations.

Interesting. 💩
Well they won't take me seriously anyway, might as well go whole hog.

San Francisco isn't a haven for lolcows. San Francisco is the lolcow.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Can we also declare the IRS a terrorist organization?
It always comes off as tin foily but the IRS is a criminal syndicate.

They are an agency with zero oversight that has been utilized repeatedly as a cudgel against citizen groups, political candidates, and is given unlimited power to extract money from the citizenry that IT deems that it is owed.

You owe me 30000000000000000000 monies give it here or we'll take all your shit and put you in jail.

Thanks FDR for the modern IRS you communist fuck.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
federal banking regulators (against presidential EO) will try to shut down the nra bank accounts now
If they’re dumb enough to do this (they are), then they shouldn’t be surprised when red states start declaring Planned Parenthood a terrorist organization.

On a side note, leave it to a commie shithole to declare their ideological opponents enemies of the state.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
It always comes off as tin foily but the IRS is a criminal syndicate.

They are an agency with zero oversight that has been utilized repeatedly as a cudgel against citizen groups, political candidates, and is given unlimited power to extract money from the citizenry that IT deems that it is owed.

You owe me 30000000000000000000 monies give it here or we'll take all your shit and put you in jail.

Thanks FDR for the modern IRS you communist fuck.
That's not far from reality, it's seriously a blessing that they work as slow as they do. It's a running joke that alphabet agencies are "the unregulated fourth branch of government." While technically part of the executive, there is so little oversight or checks on their behavior that it might as well be true.

Depending on who you ask they've done more to specifically protect domestic arms production than defend against 2nd Amendment laws. It also doesn't help that anyone who heads the organization ends up being a complete nutjob that makes gun owners look bad.
This has actually been one of my criticisms of the NRA, blocking imports to get people to buy AR-15s instead. I'm sick of them and even very outspoken gun guys I know are sick of them too. LOL it's not like having someone who is rational in charge is going to change people's minds either.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
As I said on another thread about Cali, we have no ragrets about selling you this cursed land (no refunds are allowed) Also they should be far more concerned about their poo problem and their housing issues instead of virtue signaling.

It is kind of baffling to me how some Muricans try to destroy this right, sure there are fucktards everywhere, but, by banning guns, they are going to find more ways to fuck people up.
In my country, on the 16th century, swords were forbidden to the masses and only limited to nobility. Guess what happened next? Plebs discovered the navaja, aka the folding knife. Terrorists didn't shoot up places, but put bombs, did blackmail and use terror to further their cause. Heck, even our knife to cut ham could be considered a gun in woke places like SanFran.

We also have a strong gun culture, mostly to hunting. However, we don't have shootings like that. I think that the media is to blame for, 24 hour coverage about a shooting for weeks that create copycats.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
It's only fair the federal government declare illegals terrorists and enemy combatants, round them up and send them to Guantanamo. This shouldn't be a problem because it's literally next to their favorite communist paradise.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Major cities declaring right wing groups as terrorist groups is so inconsequential. What’s the purpose?
To take the heat off of Antifa who are being accused of the same for beating people who disagree with them. I don't understand why liberals are defending Antifa, Antifags hate your ass and would gulag you if they had their way.

As I said on another thread about Cali, we have no ragrets about selling you this cursed land (no refunds are allowed) Also they should be far more concerned about their poo problem and their housing issues instead of virtue signaling.

It is kind of baffling to me how some Muricans try to destroy this right, sure there are fucktards everywhere, but, by banning guns, they are going to find more ways to fuck people up.
In my country, on the 16th century, swords were forbidden to the masses and only limited to nobility. Guess what happened next? Plebs discovered the navaja, aka the folding knife. Terrorists didn't shoot up places, but put bombs, did blackmail and use terror to further their cause. Heck, even our knife to cut ham could be considered a gun in woke places like SanFran.

We also have a strong gun culture, mostly to hunting. However, we don't have shootings like that. I think that the media is to blame for, 24 hour coverage about a shooting for weeks that create copycats.
I take it you're from Eastern Europe or something? And yes I blame CNN for encouraging the behavior. As I said, it's the fast lane to fame and recognition.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino