• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Disaster San Francisco man brings dead raccoon into McDonald's"only in San Francisco..."

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by big baby jesus, Jan 10, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://abc7news.com/health-officia...er-patron-bring-dead-raccoon-inside-/5043716/

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --
    Only in San Francisco would you find a man carrying a dead raccoon into a McDonald's and sitting down with it at a table.

The video capturing is disturbing and disgusting, prompting the restaurant and the Department of Public Health to take quick action

Chris Brooks recorded the shocking video of a man sitting inside a San Francisco McDonald's, with a dead raccoon on the table in front of him.

"Wow, (expletive) this guy brings a damn raccoon into the McDonalds," said Chris Brooks on the cell phone video clip.

Brooks came to the Potrero Ave McDonald's on Sunday to grab breakfast when he says everything went wrong.

"I'm standing at the counter, guy comes in yelling help, help," said Brooks.

Brooks and other customers were stunned to see what the man calling for help was holding.

"I didn't know if the raccoon was dead or alive, my thought was to get out of the way," Brooks added.
    Brooks ran out, recording video through the window. On the video, someone in the restaurant removes the bloody animal, dumping it in a trash can outside.

The Department of Environmental Health says the restaurant closed for five hours Sunday to disinfect the dining room. Health Inspectors say it's now safe.

"We want to assure the public that McDonald's addressed the problem appropriately they cleaned it, sanitized it which is the main thing for us," said Stephanie Cushing, Director of Environmental Health.

Brooks tried confronting the suspected homeless man on why he brought a raccoon into McDonald's.

SFPD officers responded and gave the man a mental health evaluation and determined he did not need to be detained.

Animal control staff removed the raccoon carcass from the restaurant property.

• Informative  x 8
    • Feels  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    big baby jesus

big baby jesus Damn, I Wish I Was Barb's Lover
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Tinder users in SF swipe right on anything, huh

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Fareal

Fareal Supercommander of the Brave New World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. At least he wasn't fucking it or asking the employees to cook it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  4. The black guy filming giving commentary is some of the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt You only made me use 10% of my power
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wait when the fuck did Tommy Tooter take a trip to San Fran?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #5 FierceBrosnan, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan I can probably bench press you.

kiwifarms.net
  6. "Only in San Francisco..."? I can think of a lot of places where that would be more likely.

He should have taken it into a Starbucks.

"Call the mutherfukin' healf department!"

• Agree Agree x 8
    oldTireWater

oldTireWater Incompetent as fuck

kiwifarms.net
  7. ignorant urbanites no nothing of pelt based commerce

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Only in *insert state here*

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pickle Pirate

Pickle Pirate Pickles are just undead cucumbers.

kiwifarms.net
  9. You need exact change when dealing in them, too bad nobody told this guy, he wanted his 50 seashells in return.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Actually WILL Call Somebody.....

kiwifarms.net
  10. The McDonald's at 99 Rideau in Ottawa. in the Byward Market area near several bars, is infamous for a brawl video from a few years ago where someone standing near the cameraphone casually removed a (living) baby raccoon from his sweater.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 4
    sasazuka

sasazuka Standing in the school hallway.

kiwifarms.net
  11. So, you got the Burger King foot lettuce. Now, you got the McDonald's dead raccoon. Can't wait for this to be on a top ten video.

• Agree Agree x 4
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. San Francisco has a do more if it wants to reach Florida levels of weird.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.net
  13. They're already India tho.

• Winner Winner x 2
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "I'm sorry sir but you can't bring your Taco Bell in here"

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. These fucking whites, huh?

smdh.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Snuckening

Snuckening Special

kiwifarms.net
  16. Try the time when some crackead climbed through the drive-thru window at the McDonald's on 16th and Meridian in Indianapolis, because they didn't get the nuggies they never ordered.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox59.com/2017/11/11/indy-chicken-mcnugget-fight-goes-viral/amp/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D ELECTRIC TARD BOY
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. At least it wasn't a bag literally full of shit, although a dead raccoon probably has just as many parasites in it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Silly black man.

Mcdonalds processes raccoons at the plant, not at the restaurant!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Better than a Tim Hortons.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. For real, I want to hear this guy's commentary on other weird shit in San Fran. That's the voice of a man that's had his fill of bullshit.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, BRUH?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.