Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - The Male Rabbie Davis, With 200% More Coom and a History of Domestic Abuse

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, someone tell Jake Alley the good news. He has a kindred spirit:

Untitled.png

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I've always wanted to get these two together, I've felt they'd be adorable passive aggressive roommates. Sean would probably kill Jake though.
  1. Sean: constantly have hot lesbian sex.
  2. Jake: constantly the target of lesbian rape gangs.
These two would be great.

I think it’s high time for Rhys McKinnon to offer up one of his trailers to Sean in the name of troon lesbian solidarity. I mean it’s only an hour or two away.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
I can imagine his panic attacks: "oh, oh Goddess, they're going to mistake me for a fucking MANATEE parading around in clothes and call the zoo!"
Seanie telling his riveting tales is like a small child hiding his/her hands behind his/her back loudly proclaiming "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" while being completely oblivious to the pie filling smeared around his/her mouth. I'm kind of curious if it's just part of their Big Masquerade where trannies uphold their common Grand Delusion at all costs or if it's pathological.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
So he’s apparently lost his place.
View attachment 3268428

The biggest problem he's going to have (or rather his landlord will have) is getting the roof/side wall out to extract him because I doubt he fits through the door

I like how that TIF is pretty openly admitting that they aren't a man

Last edited:

Karellen

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The biggest problem he's going to have (or rather his landlord will have) is getting the roof/side wall out to extract him because I doubt he fits through the door
Based on what he’s said previously and the pictures he’s posted, the place is hoarded out and probably hasn’t been cleaned since he moved in. He mentioned he’d have to hire a cleaning / 1800GOTJUNK service but not sure if that was laziness, the fact that it’s just that bad, or both.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based on what he’s said previously and the pictures he’s posted, the place is hoarded out and probably hasn’t been cleaned since he moved in. He mentioned he’d have to hire a cleaning / 1800GOTJUNK service but not sure if that was laziness, the fact that it’s just that bad, or both.
I read an interesting suggestion that hoarding is common among people who feel that they’ve lost control of their lives. Certainly fits in Sean’s case, but not for the reasons he claims.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he went outside, I feel like he’d get enough involuntary “what the fuck am I looking at” glances to shatter the illusion.
Probably because of autism, but troons aren't good at realising how other people feel about them, so everyone else's reaction to them is just projection. The troons who think they're hot shit, like the very delusional Sean here, interpret people's looks at him as those of attraction even when they're gawking at his repulsiveness. Also, when reality doesn't provide them with that attention they crave, they'll happily make up stories about being cat-called and pursued because those horrible straight men just won't leave pretty girls like us alone, right ladies?

How much of it is wilful ignorance and how much is part of their genuinely unwell mental state differs from troon to troon. Sean has no idea how he comes across at the best of times, but I think a lot of it is purposeful; this is a racist wife-beater, after all. There was likely some calculation along with cooming that went into his transition.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
If Sean couldn’t get anymore disgusting.
View attachment 3285748
What the fuck does he have? Is this herpes?
EDIT: I guess he has HPV.
EDIT 2:
View attachment 3285769
Absolutely irresistible hot lesbian, ladies, gentlemen, and anyone not identifying as either.
There are either more places warts grow or there is more than one type of virus because Slug's neck is just a goddamn minefield of the things.
AFAIK being fat is a predisposing condition to warts and skin tags.

Karellen

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: